Democrats often speak highly about the changing demography of our country…Can they showed us where it’s proven to be a good thing for our nation?

This thread isn’t all that trivial….,I’m asking you to show us evidence that would compel us to embrace a change in demography…..simple shit…no?
Is this the same question the native American Indians ask when the whites and Hispanics showed up?

ANY place where filthy, cowardly racist chickenshits live is thereby befouled. Every part of my great nation deserves better.

Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?
What a silly question. It's like asking about whether it is beneficial for seasons to change. They do, and we adapt to the change just like we will adapt to demographic changes. Whether it is a good or bad change depends on how we adapt to it.

What a silly question. It's like asking about whether it is beneficial for seasons to change. They do, and we adapt to the change just like we will adapt to demographic changes. Whether it is a good or bad change depends on how we adapt to it.
Hahaha…that’s one hell of a spin.
When I embrace change it’s usually because I can prove that said change is beneficial.
Why you change artists don’t or can’t is we’ll beyond me.

Well then…should be easy for you….point us to those clean, safe prosperous cities and states where the demography has changed…..GO?
Again, this one you ignorant twat. Unless you preferred it as a slave or apartheid state.

Hahaha…that’s one hell of a spin.
When I embrace change it’s usually because I can prove that said change is beneficial.
Why you change artists don’t or can’t is we’ll beyond me.
There is no choice. The demographic change is happenig without approval or resistance.

Seems like a pretty simple request…no?
Show us where the change in demography has been beneficial to the people, to the nation….If they can’t I can only assume they are really just excited by erosion, decay and degradation of our once great nation.
Do most Americans really hope their cities eventually emulate Los Angeles and New York?

We are not a tribe or people group who then made a charter. We are a nation (supposedly) of principles and law, not of tribes and men.

So I don't know why you're trying to do this. Reprehensible.

The demographics of our country have been constantly in flux since 1492.

It's safe to say, that has been a positive thing for us.

This is the guy who loses his mind when he sees all the "mixed race" couples on commercials.

Him and Joe Biden both lose their minds, apparently.

Forum List

Back