Democrats offered change; they gave racial, class warfare and pandering, reduced world stature

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
How can liberals say this is "forward progress"???

Some day socialogists will study the mass denial of self-deluding Progressives who see demagoguery and divisiveness, pandering and capitulation as "foward progress".

what should scare us the most is: that man was able to sell his LIES with his sing song Gibberish like how he was: going to stop the seas rising and heal the planet.

we are worse off than under Bush and the sick thing about is, it is their plan.

this fits perfect to this man you put in there as this countries President. it's been sad to watch it in action the last seven miserable years. and he's not done yet.

remember how they lite up YOUR white house: that in your face Fxxk you all

Enjoy it

the latest from your dear Leader done behind your back

snip:
Obamatrade's Preamble Backs Government Ownership of Business

preamble-screen_capture-1.jpg

Obamatrade's Preamble Backs Government Ownership of Business

We are worse off than under Bush!? Excuse me for a second....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

bush's AVERAGE unemployment is almost exactly what we have now under obama

obama will NEVER have Bush's unemployment average. go ahead and laugh dummy; the facts arent on your side

I love that people are still crying over the White House display after Obergefell. :lol:

Get the fuck over it already, crybabies!

I love that people are still crying over the White House display after Obergefell. :lol:

this idiot is a tad more angry than the average left-wing nutjob

We are worse off than under Bush!? Excuse me for a second....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

bush's AVERAGE unemployment is almost exactly what we have now under obama

obama will NEVER have Bush's unemployment average. go ahead and laugh dummy; the facts arent on your side

Not surprising you would use averages. Obama, Ford, and Reagan, have the worst averages in history. lol

this idiot is a tad more angry than the average left-wing nutjob

Angry? Surly you jest. I love watching the impotent rage of those still whining about the White House display. I gladly drink their sullen tears. lol

Forum List

Back