Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration

""If they don't bring any bill to the floor, the president has no choice — on a humanitarian basis and on a policy basis — to act where he can on his own," Schumer added."

Read more: Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration | TheHill

Yeppers. When you have no willing partner, you sometimes have to dance alone...

No.. not when you do not have the constitutionally granted power to do so

My God.. you lefties are so far up Obama's ass, you might as well marry his small intestine
It has nothing to do with Obama. The role and powers of the Executive Branch were never clearly stated, on purpose. Even the Founders weren't sure what the hell he might actually need to do, so they left it as an open issue.

Except, idiot, that power is not granted to the executive... period... he does not get to go it alone just because others do not do what he wants... if a power is NOT granted, it does not mean that it is just able to be taken by this branch, or any other branch of government

You're making a complete FOOL of yourself.. You don't fucking know history.. you're just some big mouthed leftist who thinks your boy king can do whatever the hell he wants..
He's no king, just a man, and what the Executive was supposed to do being rather undefined is US history. Learn it...

The leftist intellect on display for everyone to see.. Ravi said the same thing yesterday.
I would guess then that he also knows American history, since that's what it is.

My God.. you lefties are so far up Obama's ass, you might as well marry his small intestine
It has nothing to do with Obama. The role and powers of the Executive Branch were never clearly stated, on purpose. Even the Founders weren't sure what the hell he might actually need to do, so they left it as an open issue.

Except, idiot, that power is not granted to the executive... period... he does not get to go it alone just because others do not do what he wants... if a power is NOT granted, it does not mean that it is just able to be taken by this branch, or any other branch of government
What power are you speaking of? Seems as though Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive Branch are very often trying to work that out amongst themselves, exactly as they Founders expected, although the SC is much more powerful then they would have expected it to be.

Now what is this Power that concerns you?

What power are you speaking of? Seems as though Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive Branch are very often trying to work that out amongst themselves, exactly as they Founders expected, although the SC is much more powerful then they would have expected it to be.

Now what is this Power that concerns you?

You're like a one man clusterfuck.. Obama is that you? What do you mean what is this power that concerns you???? That doesn't even make sense- Geezus.. you fucking liberals are going to be the death of this country and you're a prime time example of why.

You're a waste of time.
I was thinking roughly the same thing, about you. Should you learn some real American history, not that Sunday School crap, come back and see us again...

I'm still waiting for your link to show me where your boy King can write and enact laws? A directive is NOT legalizing millions of illegals.. so try again. Let me know if you need assistance picking your brain up off the floor.

Every ILLEGAL immigrant brought in to this country needs to be shipped to the most liberal cities- not only that.. you liberals should be required to house and feed at least 3 ILLEGALS each..

You're a waste of time.
I was thinking roughly the same thing, about you. Should you learn some real American history, not that Sunday School crap, come back and see us again...

I'm still waiting for your link to show me where your boy King can write and enact laws? A directive is NOT legalizing millions of illegals.. so try again. Let me know if you need assistance picking your brain up off the floor.

He doesn't need a law to take actions on immigration. What part of that are you failing to understand?

He doesn't need a law to take actions on immigration. What part of that are you failing to understand?

The laws are already there.. His job is to enact the law, not break it.. So how is he going to "go it alone" when it's settled LAW????

Every ILLEGAL immigrant brought in to this country needs to be shipped to the most liberal cities- not only that.. you liberals should be required to house and feed at least 3 ILLEGALS each..

Not so good with math huh? As expected.

And the ironic part is they are the ones who build the houses and pick the food that feeds you...

And the ironic part is they are the ones who build the houses and pick the food that feeds you...

LMFAO:badgrin: Are you some kind of a plant here to make libruls look like morons? I mean they already do but you're soo creepy ignorant , you have to be faking it? "They pick my food?" I grow my own vegetables dummy..

The laws are already there.. His job is to enact the law, not break it.. So how is he going to "go it alone" when it's settled LAW????
Oh it's anything but settled. If it was we wouldn't be having this little war.

Just because you have a law that says no nudity doesn't mean the local beach isn't clothing optional, if the chief of police looks the other way or is too busy to bother. If we were enforcing the laws on the books there would be no illegals here. No administrator, regardless of political party, has bothered with that minor detail for decades. Now, why is that?

LMFAO:badgrin: Are you some kind of a plant here to make libruls look like morons? I mean they already do but you're soo creepy ignorant , you have to be faking it? "They pick my food?" I grow my own vegetables dummy..
Guess you grow your own fruits as well? You know, you can pay people to do those kinds of things. Just about everyone here does, it's why we let them in.

That, and to mow the lawns, clean the buildings, care for the children, and staff your favorite Mexican restaurant.

Just because you have a law that says no nudity doesn't mean the local beach isn't clothing optional, if the chief of police looks the other way or is too busy to bother. If we were enforcing the laws on the books there would be no illegals here. No administrator, regardless of political party, has bothered with that minor detail for decades. Now, why is that?

Just because your boy King doesn't like a law- doesn't mean he gets to "go it alone" and create a new one.. and allow me to just let you know he will not be allowed to do it either.. Just like yesterday, he will be biatch slapped back in to place.. If I were an elected official, I would vote to impeach the impostor and put his ass in prison where he belongs.

not so good with math huh? As expected.

and the ironic part is they are the ones who build the houses and pick the food that feeds you...

lmfao:badgrin: Are you some kind of a plant here to make libruls look like morons? I mean they already do but you're soo creepy ignorant , you have to be faking it? "they pick my food?" i grow my own vegetables dummy..
guess you grow your own fruits as well? You know, you can pay people to do those kinds of things. Just about everyone here does, it's why we let them in.

That, and to mow the lawns, clean the buildings, care for the children, and staff your favorite mexican restaurant.

lmao racisttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Just because your boy King doesn't like a law- doesn't mean he gets to "go it alone" and create a new one.. and allow me to just let you know he will not be allowed to do it either.. Just like yesterday, he will be biatch slapped back in to place.. If I were an elected official, I would vote to impeach the impostor and put his ass in prison where he belongs.
You seem to think some kind of "law" is required, and it isn't. Why do you believe such a thing?

As for you being elected, thank god for small favors. You aren't actually rational enough to be here let alone in a seat of power.

The Failed Messiah is running out of time.

Of course he's gonna crank-up Immigration next.

With SCOTUS and the House warming-up in the bullpen, and keeping a close eye on the shifty critter, to guard against any untoward use of the Executive Order mechanism.

It seems likely that Immigration is going to wait for a long, long while, before anything worthwhile comes out of it.

Yesterday's Supreme Court censure (unanimous 9-0 ruling against Obumble's excessive and inappropriate use of E.O.'s) could not have come at a better time.

Hell, even Kagan joined-in on the fun.

This is gonna be damned interesting.

Last edited:
lmfao:badgrin: Are you some kind of a plant here to make libruls look like morons? I mean they already do but you're soo creepy ignorant , you have to be faking it? "they pick my food?" i grow my own vegetables dummy..
guess you grow your own fruits as well? You know, you can pay people to do those kinds of things. Just about everyone here does, it's why we let them in.

That, and to mow the lawns, clean the buildings, care for the children, and staff your favorite mexican restaurant.

Racist? Where? Oh right, just right-winger PC again.

Racist? Where? Oh right, just right-winger PC again.

If you cannot see the stereotypical "racist" picture you just painted according to your own leftist Zombie comrades then you're blind..

""If they don't bring any bill to the floor, the president has no choice — on a humanitarian basis and on a policy basis — to act where he can on his own," Schumer added."

Read more: Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration | TheHill

Yeppers. When you have no willing partner, you sometimes have to dance alone...

Wait, what?

The President of the United States has a vast array of powers:

Have a gander..

Section 2.

The President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, when called into the actual service of the United States; he may require the opinion, in writing, of the principal officer in each of the executive departments, upon any subject relating to the duties of their respective offices, and he shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.

He shall have power, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, judges of the Supreme Court, and all other officers of the United States, whose appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by law: but the Congress may by law vest the appointment of such inferior officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the courts of law, or in the heads of departments.

The President shall have power to fill up all vacancies that may happen during the recess of the Senate, by granting commissions which shall expire at the end of their next session.

Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

Forum List

Back