Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

If he keeps that up, he'll never beat Hillary.

He didn't. Your dumbarse electoral system did. 3 million more Americans wanted her in charge. Fact.

He didn't.

Beat the shit out of her.....304-227.

Not even close.

I stand corrected.
He beat her to become president. Fact
More people voted for her to be president: Fact

Popular vote has never been the metric used to elect US Presidents: Fact

You were whining that she got more votes, that he didn't actually beat her.

Shit no. I wasn't whining at all. No point in whining, election was over three years ago. I'm just pointing out facts. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You said he didn't beat her, she got 3 million more votes.
Said our electoral system was dumbarse.

I agree, no point in your whining.

He won't shut up....it bugs you libs too much...he can't resist....

Nah. He was a Big Mouthed Twat long before he got into politics....
And now he is the leader of the free world...and damn good at it....
The world that is laughing at him, as are all who are not part of his cult.
That cult as you call it pal are the American middle class blue collar worker that finally after so many years with Obama's new normal we have a future...and we will beat down your democrat challenger no matter who it is...

Apparently you haven't read the fine print in the Tax Fraud signed by trump. Some points for you to consider:

• The Standard Deduction will remain static
  • The limit in deductions for State Income Taxes and Real Estate taxes will remain
  • Each year local and state taxes and fees will increase, as history suggests
  • Unless a new Tax Bill is passed, the top two income tax brackets % will remain static, and the top earners will continue to have an increase in income as history strongly suggests
  • Currently the trump administration is seeking to cut SS, Medicare and Medicaid
  • The cost for health care continues to rise, as history suggests
  • All of the tax cuts for corporation will remain unless a new tax bill is passed
  • No one believes trump's promise to cut taxes for the Middle Class will happen
  • The poor will become poorer, and the rich will become richer and the tax burden will be paid by middle class American families if biddable people vote for trump.

You said he didn't beat her, she got 3 million more votes.
Said our electoral system was dumbarse.

I agree, no point in your whining.

And then I said stand corrected about him not beating her.
Calling it dumbarse is not whining.
Me demanding it be changed and if it isn't you'll all go to hell in a handbasket. That is whining.

Problem with you Deplorables...you have such a negative mindset you're whining in your mind all the time.

That cult as you call it pal are the American middle class blue collar worker that finally after so many years with Obama's new normal we have a future...and we will beat down your democrat challenger no matter who it is...

Apparently you haven't read the fine print in the Tax Fraud signed by trump. Some points for you to consider:

• The limit in deductions for State Income Taxes and Real Estate taxes will remain
  • Unless a new Tax Bill is passed, the top two income tax brackets % will remain static, and the top earners will continue to have an increase in income as history strongly suggests
  • Currently the trump administration is seeking to cut SS, Medicare and Medicaid
  • All of the tax cuts for corporation will remain unless a new tax bill is passed
  • The poor will become poorer, and the rich will become richer and the tax burden will be paid by middle class American families if biddable people vote for trump.
Well so far you and your post are wrong.....the unemployment rate means people are earning an income and not reliant on government....the biggest winners are small independent contractors especially in construction...

Dems are free to propose a bill to make the Middle Class cuts permanent.

He didn't. Your dumbarse electoral system did. 3 million more Americans wanted her in charge. Fact.

He didn't.

Not even close.

I stand corrected.

President Donald Trump WON IN A LANDSLIDE. Suck it up and deal with it!

2016 Election Results Businessman Donald Trump (R) defeated former New York Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) for the presidency on November 8, 2016. Trump received 304 electoral votes to Clinton’s 227 electoral votes.

It was because God was watching. Go,tell it on the Mountain---Over the hills and everywhere---Go Tell it on the mountain---That Donald Trump has WON! AMEN!

He didn't.

Not even close.

I stand corrected.

President Donald Trump WON IN A LANDSLIDE. Suck it up and deal with it!

2016 Election Results Businessman Donald Trump (R) defeated former New York Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) for the presidency on November 8, 2016. Trump received 304 electoral votes to Clinton’s 227 electoral votes.

Dunno if I would call it a landslide. Ronnie Raygun vs Mondale was a landslide. Tricky Dickey vs McGovern was a landslide.
As for the rest of your diatribe, er, that is what I said in my post you were answering.

I swear I couldn't make this shit up. Is being dumb and Deplorable contagious? I mean you guys are pretty stupid to begin with, but it's like you become a special kind of dumb when two or more of you are around....hhhmmm...

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.

Hey Donald! How about just shutting the fuck up....

Maybe you won't get impeached....again..

LOL...wouldn't that be a hoot. The first president to get impeached twice!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fuckwit...
If anyone deserved a serious ass-whipping....it's Congressional Democraps.
I think the American people will have a good reason to vote the Democrats out this go-round.

Lying becomes such a bore after a few months of it. This has gone on for 3 years and counting with President Trump.

Holy! Holy! Holy!--Donald Trump Almighty--Early in the Morning--I sing this song to Thee!

Forum List

Back