Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
So far Giuliani has been relatively been untouched. He's going to be the next one they go after.

Here's hoping...

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
So far Giuliani has been relatively been untouched. He's going to be the next one they go after.
They indicted one of his sources and turned him.

I remember when Obama weighed in on the Travon Martin case calling him "the son I never had"...........didn't hear a peep out of anyone. Trump comments about the sentencing in a case and you'd think (according to the Democrats and their MSM) that Trump is some kind of evil monster.

Also, remember when Obama called law enforcement a bunch of Keystone cops? His 'beer summit' somehow absolved him of all guilt....

Let me get this straight - you are comparing a kid being killed after buying something at a convenience store to Roger Stone, a person who tampered with witnesses (plus six other charges?). You guys are nuts.

You're right, Trayvon getting shot after attacking Zimmermann is not at all like Roger Stone.

I was wondering how many of Stone's charges were for helping Russia interfere with our election?

You're right, Trayvon getting shot after attacking Zimmermann is not at all like Roger Stone.

I was wondering how many of Stone's charges were for helping Russia interfere with our election?

You have no idea who attacked who. Only Zimm Zimm's word.

Dunno with regard to Stone. He reminds me of the saying "What goes around comes around."

Dunno with regard to Stone. He reminds me of the saying "What goes around comes around."

Plus forensic evidence. Which the jury saw, before acquitting Zimmermann.

Dunno with regard to Stone.

He was charged because of the Mueller investigation, but you don't know how many charges were for
helping the Russians interfere with the election? That's hilarious!!!

He was charged because of the Mueller investigation, but you don't know how many charges were for

1) Even in the phone call Zimm Zimm said Trayvon was running away from him. If somebody is chasing you Todd and they corner you, do you roll up into a ball like a coward?
2) Why would I know. I''m not following the Stone case. All I know about him is how he works politically. He's a piece of shit. Just like his boss. That is all I need to know. Am I am happy he has been arrested? Sure. Do I care what for? Only in that what he has done is illegal. Only pedants and neocon whackadoodles give a fuck about the minutiae...

1) Even in the phone call Zimm Zimm said Trayvon was running away from him. If somebody is chasing you Todd and they corner you, do you roll up into a ball like a coward?
2) Why would I know. I''m not following the Stone case. All I know about him is how he works politically. He's a piece of shit. Just like his boss. That is all I need to know. Am I am happy he has been arrested? Sure. Do I care what for? Only in that what he has done is illegal. Only pedants and neocon whackadoodles give a fuck about the minutiae...

Even in the phone call Zimm Zimm said Trayvon was running away from him.

Yup. And then the thug decided to come back. Last mistake his dumb-ass ever made.

If somebody is chasing you Todd and they corner you,

Corner me? Trayvon was gone. Not cornered.

do you roll up into a ball like a coward?

If I'm afraid of the creepy cracker, maybe I'd call 911?

Only pedants and neocon whackadoodles give a fuck about the minutiae...

Yeah, actual charges.....who cares? DURR

Yup. And then the thug decided to come back. Last mistake his dumb-ass ever made.

Yeah, actual charges.....who cares?

Is English your second language? From my post that you answered:
Only in that what he has done is illegal.

Yeah, let's forget that if Zimm Zimm just minded his own business none of it would have happened.

Yeah, actual charges.....who cares?

Is English your second language? From my post that you answered:
Only in that what he has done is illegal.

Yeah, let's forget that if Zimm Zimm just minded his own business none of it would have happened.

Thug Life ain't easy...…..

I seriously doubt that. There is no Asia there is only China. Their economic model is catastrophically flawed. They can't even hold out for another five years unless they make some huge changes.

Jo

How is it flawed? America's isn't exactly going that well...
And there is South Korea and Japan and Taiwan and Hong Kong....then there is Indonesia coming up too

"America's isn't exactly going that well..." Did you post that? Really?

Where is an economic model working better?

I seriously doubt that. There is no Asia there is only China. Their economic model is catastrophically flawed. They can't even hold out for another five years unless they make some huge changes.

Jo

And there is South Korea and Japan and Taiwan and Hong Kong....then there is Indonesia coming up too

China's largest customer is China. There are many square miles of warehouses containing up to ten years worth of manufactured goods.....that my friend is a catastrophic flaw. Can't be maintained in the Longview.....and they cannot afford to lose shelf space in the US.

Jo

Jo

Just another never Trump sycophant.
It doesn't matter what the numbers say as long as Trump is in the White House they will choose to mourn.

Jo

Jo

Just another never Trump sycophant.
It doesn't matter what the numbers say as long as Trump is in the White House they will choose to mourn.

Jo

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

I remember when Obama weighed in on the Travon Martin case calling him "the son I never had"...........didn't hear a peep out of anyone. Trump comments about the sentencing in a case and you'd think (according to the Democrats and their MSM) that Trump is some kind of evil monster.

Also, remember when Obama called law enforcement a bunch of Keystone cops? His 'beer summit' somehow absolved him of all guilt....

Let me get this straight - you are comparing a kid being killed after buying something at a convenience store to Roger Stone, a person who tampered with witnesses (plus six other charges?). You guys are nuts.

Trayvon was a THUG. Got Street Justice.

Ah, that's right. Wingnuts don't do nuance. I forgot that you are naive that way...

Oh so now completely changing the subject of a post is called "nuance?" You guys sure like to play with the English language. Then you stoop to calling me names, how desperate......and stupid.

Trump is having his Justice Department interfering with the prosecution of his friends

Poor kid attacked coming back from a convenience store

Poor kid attacked coming back from a convenience store

DURR

Forum List

Back