Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

I remember when Obama weighed in on the Travon Martin case calling him "the son I never had"...........didn't hear a peep out of anyone. Trump comments about the sentencing in a case and you'd think (according to the Democrats and their MSM) that Trump is some kind of evil monster.

Also, remember when Obama called law enforcement a bunch of Keystone cops? His 'beer summit' somehow absolved him of all guilt....

Let me get this straight - you are comparing a kid being killed after buying something at a convenience store to Roger Stone, a person who tampered with witnesses (plus six other charges?). You guys are nuts.

You're right, Trayvon getting shot after attacking Zimmermann is not at all like Roger Stone.

I was wondering how many of Stone's charges were for helping Russia interfere with our election?
Trayvon was a THUG. Got Street Justice.
Poor kid attacked coming back from a convenience store
Had a rap sheet a mile long. It was only a matter of time.

Ah, that's right. Wingnuts don't do nuance. I forgot that you are naive that way...

Oh so now completely changing the subject of a post is called "nuance?" You guys sure like to play with the English language. Then you stoop to calling me names, how desperate......and stupid.

I can't help it if you logic is flawed and I'm calling you out on it. Not surprising.

Just another never Trump sycophant.
It doesn't matter what the numbers say as long as Trump is in the White House they will choose to mourn.

Jo

I don't dislike Trump because he is in the WH. I thought he was a piece of shit long before he became a politician.
He's done a few good things in office. Not many though...I like how he has stood up to the Chinese. Just not how he's done it.

Outside of that he is nothing more than white trailer trash dressed up as a 'businessman'...

Just another never Trump sycophant.
It doesn't matter what the numbers say as long as Trump is in the White House they will choose to mourn.

Jo

I don't dislike Trump because he is in the WH. I thought he was a piece of shit long before he became a politician.
He's done a few good things in office. Not many though...I like how he has stood up to the Chinese. Just not how he's done it.

Outside of that he is nothing more than white trailer trash dressed up as a 'businessman'...
So it is all about RACE? BTW--I usta BUILD Mobile Homes before going into banking. Nothing TRASHY about 'em. Lots of SENIORS live in 'em.

Ah, that's right. Wingnuts don't do nuance. I forgot that you are naive that way...

Oh so now completely changing the subject of a post is called "nuance?" You guys sure like to play with the English language. Then you stoop to calling me names, how desperate......and stupid.

I can't help it if you logic is flawed and I'm calling you out on it. Not surprising.
A 'nuance' is not a change of subject Grumpy. All you want to do is argue. Good Bye.

Yup....not only are they going to try to make investigating crimes by Democrats illegal.....but commenting on abuses by prosecutors is now illegal....if your name is Donald J. Trump.

Naw, it's more like the Orange Buffoon just spouts off shit without even thinking. Then again he is a Deplorable loser...what would you expect?
Trump specializes in turning you libs into screaming morons.
They were always Morons..............He just Trolls their sorry butts til they cry and scream.....LOL

A 'nuance' is not a change of subject Grumpy. All you want to do is argue. Good Bye.

I don't even think you know what nuance is.
What you were doing was comparing apples and oranges.

Well d'uh...that is the whole point of messageboards doofus. It's not a lovefest. If you want everybody to agree with your POV go to your local Klan meeting.

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.

Hey Donald! How about just shutting the fuck up....

Maybe you won't get impeached....again..

LOL...wouldn't that be a hoot. The first president to get impeached twice!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fuckwit...

Talking is not a high crime or misdemeanor. So once again Democrats will fail, but it keeps them relevant with their base of raving lunatics.

And yet, in spite of being "dumb and Deplorable, pretty stupid, and a special kind of dumb, WE WON WITH A GREAT CANDIDATE and you lost, bigly!

You seem to be under the impression that I think Donald Trump is a retard because he is your president and he won the election. I thought he was a retard long before that. My disdain for him has nothing to do with him being president. He's just a scummy piece of humanity.

So dumb people can vote. And?

Talking is not a high crime or misdemeanor. So once again Democrats will fail, but it keeps them relevant with their base of raving lunatics.

But incriminating yourself can lead to it. And the way the guy with verbal diarrhea keeps on flapping his jaw (virtually), the more chances he will say something he shouldn't. Every other day he puts his bigly foot in his motor mouth...it's only a matter of time...

But incriminating yourself can lead to it. And the way the guy with verbal diarrhea keeps on flapping his jaw (virtually), the more chances he will say something he shouldn't. Every other day he puts his bigly foot in his motor mouth...it's only a matter of time...
So you watch EVERYTHING HE SAYS........waiting for him to say something that can allow you to overturn the votes of 63 million people.

He lives in your head daily..........and he has every right to Free Speech...........even if it OFFENDS your emotional butts...

LOL

Forum List

Back