Democrats misuse definition of insurrection, like they do many other terms

FIcn-4nXIAIYMZv
Wow. I guess we know who they worship at that church.

You guys are very sensitive. I've explained this all above, as simply as I could.

I'd love to know why you guys are so triggered over the actual and clear dictionary definition of a word.
Youre avoiding my question like its the plague. Explain how youre meme's "insurrection" definition wouldnt apply to every democrat riot.

Aw, you're getting upset.

For the fiftieth time, the insurrectionists are being charged with the various individual crimes they committed during the insurrection.

This really isn't that complicated.

I'm not sure why this has you people so worked up, but it's a hoot to watch.
Sometimes it's just jarring to watch somebody be so blatantly dishonest and pretend like it's fine.

Plus, the individual rubes aren't important. They have to be punished for breaking laws, but it's very clear that they were not the instigators here. I'd guess most of the rubes were well-meaning in their own way, just badly misguided. If they hadn't gone that far on J6, they'd be just this side of victims.

To me, and I'd bet to the DoJ, this is about the seditionists - those who stoked the fires - not the rubes.

Always love seeing progressive unearned hubris about being better than others.

So much for equality amongst all, or is it equity now?

The democracy is over due to republicans.

The democracy is over due to republicans.
There are many Prog voters who are the same. Many people in employment have screwed with others and caused massive costs to the companies and government for it. There are/were many screwed with who nothing and suffered. So we live with people who remember. And people who believe in justice and even vengeance. The way we are now means that we will not see peace until everything is made right. And that can not be done unless those who messed with others collecting pensions have them modified or even removed. Also gender comes int question and it is not one way.

364 days until 2nd anniversary of the Coup that was defeated by 1 bullet shot by 1 cop killing an unarmed woman.

Its like 1000 Pearl Harbors times a million 9/11s.

Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. It is a violent revolt against an oppressive authority. Insurrection is different from riots and offenses connected with mob violence. In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society.

So if the people of January 6th were insurrectionists, then where are the charges of insurrection upon detaining them?
They are referring to the act of insurrection.
Is it the first insurrection in world history that was conducted unarmed? Being armed is part of what makes it an insurrection.
They were armed.
Who told you, people need firearms for an insurrection?
And if it was organized, was it run by the Viking and the unarmed woman shot dead in the Capital?
They are finding that out now.

War room at the Willard Hotel in DC.
Text, phone calls and emails.

Lastly, if these people murdered others, where are the murder charges?
They will find that out, in due time.
Democrats are notorious for misusing terms, such as racist. When every political opponent is charged with being a racist, it tends to bastardize it's meaning.

That really is all it's about. That's all it's ever about. It's always just shallow partisan bullshit. All they care about is hurting the Republicans and winning. These people aren't seeking justice; they're seeking victory and vengeance.
Wrong! - It's about preventing overthrow of the will of the peoples votes & installing Trump as dictator!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just like they use "protests" incorrectly when BLM and antifa burn, loot, destroy and occasionally kill people they call them protests.

They also don't use "tolerance" right because they say it a lot but they won't tolerate anyone that doesn't agree with them which is the opposite of tolerance.

They don't use "racism" right either as they constantly say blacks deserve special opportunities, special treatment, shouldn't be held responsible for their crimes, given jobs instead of a white person, etc. And all of those things are racist.

Technically, the reason they misuse all kinds of words, insurrection, marriage, etc., is because they are the least educated, dumbest people amongst us. We are trying to educate morons. Their replies are mostly anger and hate. That shows the democrats' intelligence.
We aren't conservatives.

1-6 was an insurrection. Not a riot, not a protest. Those people went in there with the aim of fucking up the process so trump could be reinstalled.

Wrong! - It's about preventing overthrow of the will of the peoples votes & installing Trump as dictator!
Yeah, yeah...

I know.

We came so close to an orange Hitler, right? Our very Republic almost came tumbling down due to the evil tyranny of Trump, right? You're an idiot. Seriously, put on a helmet and go sit in the corner before you hurt yourself.

Last edited:
Just like they use "protests" incorrectly when BLM and antifa burn, loot, destroy and occasionally kill people they call them protests.

They also don't use "tolerance" right because they say it a lot but they won't tolerate anyone that doesn't agree with them which is the opposite of tolerance.

They don't use "racism" right either as they constantly say blacks deserve special opportunities, special treatment, shouldn't be held responsible for their crimes, given jobs instead of a white person, etc. And all of those things are racist.
You are wrong on all 3 counts. And when you start on that special rights shit, you show everybody your ignorance of history and reality.

Yeah, yeah...

I know.

We came so close to an orange haired Hitler, right? Our very Republic almost came tumbling down due to the evil tyranny of Trump, right? You're an idiot. Seriously, put on a helmet and go sit in the corner before you hurt yourself.
That's what almost happened, yes.

There were real protests attached to the BLM crap, but the MSM tries to link the thugs to the peaceful protesters. At the Capitol there were people rioting and committing crimes, but the MSM in this case tries to link the people just protesting to the violence.

Just another extension of the progressive mantra: Our violence is speech, your speech is violence.

Meh, the dems had their day (such as the lackluster affair that it was) but when I woke up this morning and went on gas buddy I noticed gas prices are creeping back up and Tater's job approval numbers are still miserable.

LOL....And BTW....I woke-up to 4" of fresh climate change to move. ;)

Forum List

Back