Democrats looking to Create Hate

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Why are Democrats trying so hard to get us to hate them ?

They support criminals, while opposing police.
They support China, while opposing US workers & businesses.
They Mexico and illegal aliens, while opposing Americans & American workers.
They support Tranny lunatics, while opposing women in sports.
They support minorities, while opposing whites.
They support foreign countries, while hating America,
They support BLM & Antifa, while disrespecting the national anthem.

Sigh..I mean is that what the Republican party and the ideology of conservatism has come down to? Just pimping wedge issues to divide? Trotting out the same old lies and propaganda put forth by alt-right media year after year? No wonder your party and ideology are on the brink of extinction. You have nothing new. This isn't even a politics post. It's a laundry list of grievances that have been building up among you for almost five decades now. We saw a large part of that grievance spill over into insurrection on January 6th. I am grateful this iteration of "conservatism" is on its way out.

When they move this shit-thread to the basement because it violates the "clean start policy"...are you going to sue USMB, loser?

Yet since Biden took over.

Covid Deaths have plummeted
The economy has added nearly a million jobs.
Riots have quelled in the streets.

Oh, noes, the Trannies are going to get you!!!! Look out!!!

1622025674217.png

Democratic Party is Anti-American.

I rise in support of the OP. I offer the following "proofs":

They support criminals, while opposing police. Democrats defund the police, and dem DAs let criminals off.
They support China, while opposing US workers & businesses. Xiden is doing nothing to protect US businesses
They Mexico and illegal aliens, while opposing Americans & American workers. Open borders lets cheap labor into the US
They support Tranny lunatics, while opposing women in sports. Dems let males compete against women
They support minorities, while opposing whites. The Critical Race Theory is racist anti-white bullshit,
They support foreign countries, while hating America, Supporting Nord Stream2 while shutting KeystoneXL, WTF?
They support BLM & Antifa, while disrespecting the national anthem. That's a fact Jack.

Look at OP taking the world as a personal insult. Do you even know any democrats? Have you ever talked to any of them?

Sigh..I mean is that what the Republican party and the ideology of conservatism has come down to? Just pimping wedge issues to divide? Trotting out the same old lies and propaganda put forth by alt-right media year after year? No wonder your party and ideology are on the brink of extinction. You have nothing new. This isn't even a politics post. It's a laundry list of grievances that have been building up among you for almost five decades now. We saw a large part of that grievance spill over into insurrection on January 6th. I am grateful this iteration of "conservatism" is on its way out.
White grievance. The answer is very simple my friend, white supremacy and racism rots and corrupts the brain.

They support criminals, while opposing police. Democrats defund the police, and dem DAs let criminals off.
They support China, while opposing US workers & businesses. Xiden is doing nothing to protect US businesses
They Mexico and illegal aliens, while opposing Americans & American workers. Open borders lets cheap labor into the US
They support Tranny lunatics, while opposing women in sports. Dems let males compete against women
They support minorities, while opposing whites. The Critical Race Theory is racist anti-white bullshit,
They support foreign countries, while hating America, Supporting Nord Stream2 while shutting KeystoneXL, WTF?
They support BLM & Antifa, while disrespecting the national anthem. That's a fact Jack.

1) Talking point. You can only cite a few examples of municipalities that will actually defund departments. The rest, know the reality of the situation
2) The same thing Republicans have been supporting since the 80's. But I don't hear you getting all just and righteous when there's a guy with an "R" next to their name in there.
3) We do not have open borders. No Democrat supports open borders...anywhere. And ignores the fact that it is large corporations that give generously to Republican coffers that hire these workers..and suffer no consequences because of it.
4) No. Schools allow it. States may allow it. Judges rule based on laws. And if it doesn't affect you...why do you care?
5) That's a matter of opinion. If you are white, I can see how it would offend you. White people have been the power structure, they make the rules, they write the history. If you are black, this is just rectifying and clarifying history. Can't help it if you are threatened. I'm not.
6) That's energy policy. Which has nothing to do with the OP's wedge/campaign issue of kneejerk "hating America". Shutting down fossil fuel programs like this is what the current administration campaigned on. Are you surprised?
7) Again, if you are white, I understand your grievance. You've never had to experience the product of a dual justice system. I've spoken to many veterans who have no problem with black athletes and celebrities kneeling for the anthem. They are smart enough and have sacrificed enough to get the distinction.

Again, just a long list of five decades of ever building white grievance.

1) Talking point. You can only cite a few examples of municipalities that will actually defund departments. The rest, know the reality of the situation
2) The same thing Republicans have been supporting since the 80's. But I don't hear you getting all just and righteous when there's a guy with an "R" next to their name in there.
3) We do not have open borders. No Democrat supports open borders...anywhere. And ignores the fact that it is large corporations that give generously to Republican coffers that hire these workers..and suffer no consequences because of it.
4) No. Schools allow it. States may allow it. Judges rule based on laws. And if it doesn't affect you...why do you care?
5) That's a matter of opinion. If you are white, I can see how it would offend you. White people have been the power structure, they make the rules, they write the history. If you are black, this is just rectifying and clarifying history. Can't help it if you are threatened. I'm not.
6) That's energy policy. Which has nothing to do with the OP's wedge/campaign issue of kneejerk "hating America". Shutting down fossil fuel programs like this is what the current administration campaigned on. Are you surprised?
7) Again, if you are white, I understand your grievance. You've never had to experience the product of a dual justice system. I've spoken to many veterans who have no problem with black athletes and celebrities kneeling for the anthem. They are smart enough and have sacrificed enough to get the distinction.

1. Many cities have reduced their police department budgets. I support the new TX law that cuts off funding if police budgets are reduced.

2. True that pre-Trump both parties were "globalists". Now its just the democrats and "Never-Trumpers". The Chamber of Commerce used to support the GOP, now they support the democrats. Same for the US oligarch class of donors.

3. We do have open borders. Just look at the graph, and the fact that deportations are prohibited.
1622030984536.png

4. Wrong. Many schools/states allow the unfair Tranny competition. Just google it.

5. CRT is total racist bullshit. There is no place in schools for "fake history".

6. Shutting down US pipelines, while supporting Russia's NS2 pipeline is treason. He is raising US energy prices, hurting our ally Canada, while giving cash to Putin to modernize his military. Xiden is Putin's Bitch.

7. Just remember that you are choosing racism over being color-blind. We'll see how that works for ya over the long term.

1. Many cities have reduced their police department budgets. I support the new TX law that cuts off funding if police budgets are reduced.

2. True that pre-Trump both parties were "globalists". Now its just the democrats and "Never-Trumpers". The Chamber of Commerce used to support the GOP, now they support the democrats. Same for the US oligarch class of donors.

3. We do have open borders. Just look at the graph, and the fact that deportations are prohibited.
View attachment 493836

4. Wrong. Many schools/states allow the unfair Tranny competition. Just google it.

5. CRT is total racist bullshit. There is no place in schools for "fake history".

6. Shutting down US pipelines, while supporting Russia's NS2 pipeline is treason. He is raising US energy prices, hurting our ally Canada, while giving cash to Putin to modernize his military. Xiden is Putin's Bitch.

7. Just remember that you are choosing racism over being color-blind. We'll see how that works for ya over the long term.

I gotta laugh at your dismissal of everything Trump supported regarding Russia while taking Biden to task for being "Putin's bitch"?..LOL. Well, I'll give you props for the loyalty. Even if it is misplace. :)
As I understand it, deportations are still ongoing. They're just going back to the Obama era policy of getting the real security threats out of the country instead of going after every slob who just came here looking for a menial job...and actually wants to contribute. You need to come up with something other than the Connecticut example..which is the one I see parroted constantly.

Here's a very fair article on deportations.

White grievance. The answer is very simple my friend, white supremacy and racism rots and corrupts the brain.
Black skin causes murder.

Republicans support criminals also. Look at trump's scumbags, and trump himself who will soon be defending himself in many law suits both criminal and civil.No, republicans have been doing illegal stuff even before Nixon. Democrats? Not so much. They actually work on policies that help the average guy.

Right wingers typically have nothing but the hate of ad hominems and other forms of fallacies.

Look, Mr. I hate white people 85 IQ negroid is bitching and whining again.

STFU ******.

You're a stupid ****** and that's all you'll ever be, ******.

Dude, pull yer head outta Sean Hannity's ass and look around. None of the shit you just posted is true.

Well at long last -here come the Dems, to defend the indefensible, and dig themselves all the more deep into the depths of iniquity.

Hey, I forgot an important part of the OP list >>

Democrats hate Israel, while insanely supporting the terrorist Hamas. :aargh:

Forum List

Back