Democrats Have Created Another Fake Issue.....The US Postal Scam

Now the democrats are calling for more demonstrations over mail-in voting. These are very sick creatures that must be squashed in the election.
Oh really. Democrats are calling for more riots?
That's pretty reckless on their part.
I wonder if anyone in America still believes the Democrats aren't behind all of the violence and destruction going on all over the country?
They may be calling for more PROTESTS, not riots. I agree that protests can attract outsiders and opposition supporters who show up to cause trouble, and I oppose protests for that reason along with the fact that they leave
their trash all over the place for someone else to clean up.

Democrats actually think this is a winner. They're all screaming, while on vacation, that Trump is trying to change the post office to make it harder for them to steal elections.

Democrats are outraged once again over a problem they themselves created.
Why have the Democrats wanted total mail-in balloting?
Because of, they say, COVID-19.

So once again the Democrats are trying to blame someone else for a problem they intentionally or accidentally created themselves.

I'm curious, just how do you think the Democrats created either of those issues?

Now the democrats are calling for more demonstrations over mail-in voting. These are very sick creatures that must be squashed in the election.
So, not a big fan of the Constitution then?

Typical tRumpling.

Democrats actually think this is a winner. They're all screaming, while on vacation, that Trump is trying to change the post office to make it harder for them to steal elections.

So once again the Democrats are trying to blame someone else for a problem they intentionally or accidentally created themselves.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Dems did not create this problem, but Trump did in order to steal the election.
If this is not the case, why is he cutting funding to the postal service all of a sudden? Of course, it is a covid virus rational motive, and Dems created nothing. Trump should want as many as possible to vote and should make it easier to do so in these times, but no. Anything he can do to disrupt the process so that he can win is what he is all about.
And you insist that the grifter loves our country? He is in the process of destroying our democracy.
Bull shit.
Democrats manufactured the purpose for mail-in ballots with their media coverage of COVID-19.
Obama was president during more than one pandemic and he literally ordered a halt of H1N1 testing. Why? For what purpose?
Because the results might make him look bad and cause a panic.
A panic they caused during the Trump Administration.
Need I spell everything out to you?

Post office: we are going to have a hard time delivering all the absentee ballots this year

Dems: okay. Ballots are critical to our democracy so let’s provide additional funding to the post office to make sure the election doesn’t get all screwed up.

Republicans: NO!

Also Republicans: why are Democrats trying to screw up the election?

Post office: we are going to have a hard time delivering all the absentee ballots this year

Dems: okay. Ballots are critical to our democracy so let’s provide additional funding to the post office to make sure the election doesn’t get all screwed up.

Why would you fund something losing money? Let’s end pensions to fund your ballots? Ah?

Years of mismanagment and deficits with democrat approval.... Now they scream like little bitches when they are held accountable.... Go Figure...
A. The post office was never meant to be a business. It's a government agency to deliver mail.

B. They've had money issues for decades, not just years, so blaming it on one party is just stupid.

C. tRump himself has admitted he's dismantling the postal service to suppress voters, which is illegal.

Facts, Son. There's only one set.

Why would you find something losing money? Let’s end pensions to fund your ballots? Ah?

We funded corporations losing money to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollar and none of them were doing anything remotely as essential and facilitating the election.

Our democracy depends on this working.

Years of mismanagment and deficits with democrat approval.... Now they scream like little bitches when they are held accountable.... Go Figure...
A. The post office was never meant to be a business. It's a government agency to deliver mail.

B. They've had money issues for decades, not just years, so blaming it on one party is just stupid.

C. tRump himself has admitted he's dismantling the postal service to suppress voters, which is illegal.

You know they sell things right? Lol

Why would you find something losing money? Let’s end pensions to fund your ballots? Ah?

We funded corporations losing money to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollar and none of them were doing anything remotely as essential and facilitating the election.

Our democracy depends on this working.
And almost all the business paid it back, post office won’t.. I say shut it down

I don't know what is going on with the post office. I've read articles about shortages of funding and conspiracy theories that it's being "sabotaged" by the president. What I do know is my mail delivery has slowed considerably. My father sent me something from Florida over a week ago and I have not received it and my cousins in Singapore sent me some documents over three weeks ago and I haven't received those.
1f621.png
It usually takes a month to get mail from overseas. I used to be deployed over seas....it took a month at least to get anything from stateside...even through the FPO. Try getting anything ordered from China right now. It takes a couple of months at times. This has been the case for years.

You know they sell things right? Lol
Irrelevant.

Next.

So, not a big fan of the Constitution then?

Typical tRumpling.
Practicing communism is actually against the law in America
So... Don't practice communism? Not seeing the relevance here.
They are protesting for communism.. we don’t and won’t have a central government. Time to shut down the post office

And it is working. States far and wide are going to go with massive mail-in voting no matter what the problems. Anything Trump does to fight that outside of the courts on firm legal grounds by defunding the USPS not only makes Trump look like he's desperate and grasping, to corrupt, but may actually be hurting many in his own base!

Forum List

Back