Democrats hate Carson because he is black

This thread has been hilarious - so many regressive leftists who don't realize what the point is.

"Me? A racist? No way! Prove it! I'm not a racist!"

The irony here is just off the freaking charts. I really thought they'd get it.

I have often said that liberals have the self awareness of a turnip.

They are really proving it in this thread.
Yup, helping the discriminated against poor and minorities is selfish and racist.

The humor is that there has been no racism or evidence of racism in this thread. You guys have failed big time and you are pathetic.
And you STILL don't get it.

ZOOM. Right over your head.

:itsok:
No, I understand the intention, but it was a failed thread.

It is a unsurpassed success of a thread.

The only thing that could make it better would be if a lib managed to see themselves.

BUT, that is one of those things to reach for, to strive, to dream of,

not to actually be achieved.

This thread has been hilarious - so many regressive leftists who don't realize what the point is.

Yup, helping the discriminated against poor and minorities is selfish and racist.

Wow. Have you read any of this thread? Any?

The humor is that there has been no racism or evidence of racism in this thread. You guys have failed big time and you are pathetic.

The only thing that could make it better would be if a lib managed to see themselves.

There was no racism at all from the liberal side. Nothing was proved, it was a failure.

Yes. Why? I'm also familiar with actual GOP POLICY and why it's killing everyone but the megarich.

There was no racism at all from the liberal side. Nothing was proved, it was a failure.

Wow. Just wow.

All the self awareness of a turnip.

Yes. Why? I'm also familiar with actual GOP POLICY and why it's killing everyone but the megarich.

Blah, blah, blah.

Still, you seem to think that there is a need to deflect....

I wonder why you would think that?

Could the message be getting though?

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
They hate him because he is a successful, independent, intelligent, conservative black. A self made success. Such a person cannot exist in the opinion of Libtards.

Wow. Just wow.

The unaware people are you idiots running victory laps.

Blah, blah, blah.

Brainwashed, ignoramus, After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo: That was in 2007, and Reaganist policy is defended to the death by Pubs and their silly dupes like you. Deflect from WHAT? lol

Wow. Just wow.

NOpe. It's definitely you.

You previous post WAS THE POINT, AS MAC REPEATEDLY AND CLEARLY STATED.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

They hate him because he is a successful, independent, intelligent, conservative black. A self made success. Such a person cannot exist in the opinion of Libtards.
Hate, no. His policies are the same old Pubcrappe. He is a product of public assistance and Dem policies he wants to further destroy. Amazing.

Blah, blah, blah.

Brainwashed, ignoramus, After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo: That was in 2007, and Reaganist policy is defended to the death by Pubs and their silly dupes like you. Deflect from WHAT? lol

We cons are happy to discuss all of that in other threads and do so all the time.

THis thread is about you libs and your behavior.

And you can't even see it even though MAC has rubbed your nose in it over and over again.

Blah, blah, blah.

We cons are happy to discuss all of that in other threads and do so all the time.

And you can't even see it even though MAC has rubbed your nose in it over and over again.

Talking to you dupes like talking to a wall. Those are all facts about Reaganism wrecking the country, all fact. Mac ditto.

You're obviously basing this on some opinion polling. Can you post it here?

Wow. Just wow.

You guys need to learn to be good losers. You also have to realize that everyone can read what has been said in black and white. You are not fooling anyone.
The hatred of Obama from the right is all over these boards. There is no hatred of Ben Carson from the left.
You fellas are losers.

Blah, blah, blah.

Talking to you dupes like talking to a wall. Those are all facts about Reaganism wrecking the country, all fact. Mac ditto.

Wow. Just wow.

You guys need to learn to be good losers. You also have to realize that everyone can read what has been said in black and white. You are not fooling anyone.
The hatred of Obama from the right is all over these boards. There is no hatred of Ben Carson from the left.
You fellas are losers.

Mac wasn't trying to fool anyone. He was trying to show you something.

If you think he was trying to fool you, then you are not even close to understanding a very simple point.

Libs, all the empathy of a turnip.

Forum List

Back