Democrats Finding They Can't Let Joe Go As Planned

Just another racism thread that shows how it smolders in the hearts of Americans. The defeat of Trump has actually made it worse, not any better.
best wishes for a bloody and speedy race war, from Canada.
^^^ has no clue how many blacks Kamala Harris sent to prison in California. Many were later released when it was discovered evidence was fabricated in hundreds of cases on her watch framing blacks.
You're all about racism and that can't be disguised as anything else.
Obviously you don't care a lick about Kamala sending black people to jail.
That alone blew your cover. And not to suggest you would want to keep your racism a secret.

Will your expressions of hate and racism turn to violence soon?
Trump will need to call for 'real' support soon. Not just more hate rhetoric from his truly committed. Will you be ready to kill for his cause?
Wake up, it is Democrats in Dem run states and Dem run cities with Dem run police departments and Dem run courts who have sent millions of young blacks to Dem run prisons. Now pull your head out of your ass.
Racism crosses political party lines in America, so you're at least half right.
It's your entire country that has trapped itself in a race problem that can't be solved in any other way than putting down black people by violent force.

Other countries moved on and learned to accept blacks as equal citizens. America never dealt with the problem because the union demanded compromise with slave holders.

And now Trump has been clever enough to use it and build on it.

Will you turn to gun violence when Trump makes his final deserate call for action?
Our country can whoop your country's ass so don't get uppity with us.
Your request is denied.
You can't escape from the truth by acting like a precocious teen ager, claiming that your dad can beat up my dad.

Will you turn to gun violence when Trump makes the call for 'real' support that amounts to more than just spewing your racist hate?
LOL neither is required to defeat the left. If you even call them a name they run home to their mommas crying.

The statement, ‘black lives matter,’ is a racist statement. You are duped if you think otherwise and do not know how to correctly process your (apparent) mother tongue, English. That is why this post belongs on this thread.

Like we told you, his understudy is even less capable than he. :auiqs.jpg:

Harris, nearly six months into her term as a history-making vice president, consistently lags in polls behind President Biden, has failed to get the same honeymoon with voters, draws more critical media coverage and stands as a bigger target for Republicans.

Kamala Harris isn't getting any honeymoon, and some Democrats are fretting

Democrats concerned Harris couldn't beat a GOP nominee, even if Trump: report
No, that's not the case. Harris is getting the same white racist bullshit Obama got.

She, like you is an incompetent moron.

Just another racism thread that shows how it smolders in the hearts of Americans. The defeat of Trump has actually made it worse, not any better.
^^^ has no clue how many blacks Kamala Harris sent to prison in California. Many were later released when it was discovered evidence was fabricated in hundreds of cases on her watch framing blacks.
That alone blew your cover. And not to suggest you would want to keep your racism a secret.

Trump will need to call for 'real' support soon. Not just more hate rhetoric from his truly committed. Will you be ready to kill for his cause?
Wake up, it is Democrats in Dem run states and Dem run cities with Dem run police departments and Dem run courts who have sent millions of young blacks to Dem run prisons. Now pull your head out of your ass.
It's your entire country that has trapped itself in a race problem that can't be solved in any other way than putting down black people by violent force.

Other countries moved on and learned to accept blacks as equal citizens. America never dealt with the problem because the union demanded compromise with slave holders.

Will you turn to gun violence when Trump makes his final deserate call for action?
Your request is denied.
You can't escape from the truth by acting like a precocious teen ager, claiming that your dad can beat up my dad.

Will you turn to gun violence when Trump makes the call for 'real' support that amounts to more than just spewing your racist hate?

Your "truth" only matters to you.

Harris, nearly six months into her term as a history-making vice president, consistently lags in polls behind President Biden, has failed to get the same honeymoon with voters, draws more critical media coverage and stands as a bigger target for Republicans.

Cackel harris is not liked she didn't get enough support to make it to the first democrat primary.

No, that's not the case. Harris is getting the same white racist bullshit Obama got.

She actually plays the phony race card even more often than him.
This is her only card and the best this idiot can do.
Tiresome fake crap.....:bigbed:.

Yeah, I don’t get the reasoning behind the Harris pick for VP at all, she’s was never popular even among Democrats, she’s got the personality of swamp rat and the intellectual acumen of a chickpea. She regularly is dismissive of questions she doesn’t like and has a closet full of skeletons.

I get that the DNC dorks wanted to make history with a minority woman VP, but this is the best the Democrats could come up with? Do minority woman want this inarticulate, hostile moron as their representative to break the glass ceiling? Heck even Donna Brazile would have been a better choice than Harris, at least Brazile can answer a serious question without making herself look like a cackling idiot.

I suspect the Harris pick is going to come back to bite Crime Family-D in the rear.

Yeah, I don’t get the reasoning behind the Harris pick for VP at all, she’s was never popular even among Democrats, she’s got the personality of swamp rat and the intellectual acumen of a chickpea. She regularly is dismissive of questions she doesn’t like and has a closet full of skeletons.

I get that the DNC dorks wanted to make history with a minority woman VP, but this is the best the Democrats could come up with?
When one considers the others ... apparently so.

Your request is denied.

I believe the Democrats may make that call themselves when they inevitably try to enforce things that overstep their authority.

I get that the DNC dorks wanted to make history with a minority woman VP, but this is the best the Democrats could come up with? Do minority woman want this inarticulate, hostile moron as their representative to break the glass ceiling? Heck even Donna Brazile would have been a better choice than Harris, at least Brazile can answer a serious question without making herself look like a cackling idiot.

I suspect the Harris pick is going to come back to bite Crime Family-D in the rear.
Kamala was chosen for the sake of black voters. Everybody else must already 'get it'.

Racism crosses party lines and it also crosses skin colour lines in America. The entire country is awash in racism and hating.

It can't be long until the GUNS come out and Trump makes the hint to use them.

Trump's only route back to the presidency isn't through the ballot boxes.

Kamala was chosen for the sake of black voters. Everybody else must already 'get it'.

Racism crosses party lines and it also crosses skin colour lines in America. The entire country is awash in racism and hating.

It can't be long until the GUNS come out and Trump makes the hint to use them.

Trump's only route back to the presidency isn't through the ballot boxes.

So you're saying that's something else Biden got wrong. Kameltoe was dumped by ALL races very early on.

So you're saying that's something else Biden got wrong. Kameltoe was dumped by ALL races very early on.
No, but I wouldn't argue against the idea. I could care less.

In the real world though, Biden was obliged to select Kamala if he wanted a very strong black vote.
Don't forget, America is all about racism.

The D party chose Biden because he was the firm establishment candidate. Your country wasn't ready to make the break from the establishment rule of the very wealthy.

Trump's way forward is to promise that break, if he wants the votes of the working class.
But of course he would never betray his own corporate class and deliver.

Trump could still have a chance though if he ups the ante on racism.

And Biden will have to back off on any real support of black America. That poses a very real problem for the D party. Racism guides US politics for the foreseeable future.

No, but I wouldn't argue against the idea. I could care less.

In the real world though, Biden was obliged to select Kamala if he wanted a very strong black vote.
Don't forget, America is all about racism.

The D party chose Biden because he was the firm establishment candidate. Your country wasn't ready to make the break from the establishment rule of the very wealthy.

Trump's way forward is to promise that break, if he wants the votes of the working class.
But of course he would never betray his own corporate class and deliver.

Trump could still have a chance though if he ups the ante on racism.

And Biden will have to back off on any real support of black America. That poses a very real problem for the D party. Racism guides US politics for the foreseeable future.

Biden was obliged to select Kamala if he wanted a very strong black vote.

Far better choices than Kamala to achieve that end.

I don't agree with Donna Brazile much politically, but she seems like an easy person to get along with and she definitely has a pleasant personality. I could see myself getting along with her and having an enjoyable political discussion. Who knows what she's really like, but if it's radically different than she appears in public, she's a very good actor. She's the polar opposite of Kamala in the aspects you mentioned.

Last edited:

Wrong. America's system demanded he choose one of the candidates.
And black America had decided that a black one was required in order to get their strong support.
You likely know that very well, and so that leaves me wondering on what issue you're trying to raise?
If any?

Biden was obviously a weak choice but had become the best choice the D party had left that would uphold the status quo American way. As I've suggested, your country wasn't ready to take down the corrupt system being kept in place by the very wealthy ruling class.

And black America had decided that a black one was required in order to get their strong support.
You likely know that very well, and so that leaves me wondering on what issue you're trying to raise?
If any?

America's system demanded he choose one of the candidates.

Really?

Why?

Whole list of Black female candidates in Congress

Far better choices than Kamala in that list.

Criticizing incompetence is not racist.

If any?

Really?

Why?

You're not paying attention to what I said.
Biden's choices were limited to the candidates!

Disagree if you must but at least explain your schtick that causes you to disagree.

For example: What makes you think that black people saw a better candidate?

Kamala was perfect in that she is just the right shade of black/brown. And the election outcome says so.

edit: and highly intelligent too.

If any?

Really?

Why?

You're not paying attention to what I said.

Disagree if you must but at least explain your schtick that causes you to disagree.

For example: What makes you think that black people saw a better candidate?

Kamala was perfect in that she is just the right shade of black/brown. And the election outcome says so.

Again, WHY?
Why were his choices limited to the candidates?

That makes NO sense.

What makes you think that black people saw a better candidate?

Considering her showing in the primaries, there were a lot of black women better set for the position.

Forum List

Back