Democrats Doing a Brave Sir Robin on Impeachment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-12-4_13-36-4.jpeg

RUNAWAY!!!

CNN senior global affairs analyst Bianna Golodryga said Tuesday that she’s hearing “rumblings” within the Democratic caucus that perhaps the party “should just go with censure” instead of trying to impeach President Trump.

“You’re now hearing rumblings within, Democrats saying, ‘Maybe we should just go with censure,’ or not really knowing how to move forward on this given where the president is and given where Republicans are,” said Golodryga, who joined CNN after stints with ABC, CBS and Yahoo News.

She pointed out that two weeks of public testimony on Trump’s dealings with Ukraine “did not move at all” the positions of Republicans ranging from moderates such as Rep. Will Hurd (Texas) to more vocal Trump defenders such as Rep. Elise Stefanik (N.Y.).

CNN's Bianna Golodryga: 'Rumblings' from Democrats on censuring Trump instead of impeachment

Half of America wants Trump removed from office. That's more than 20 points above the percentage of Americans who wanted Bill Clinton impeached for lying about a blowjob.

Half of America wants Trump removed from office. That's more than 20 points above the percentage of Americans who wanted Bill Clinton impeached for lying about a blowjob.
the other half says fuck off.

he was voted in. you want him out, vote him out.

APPARENTLY Trumpdrones dont care if Goldilocks blows Putin and his lard ass KGB pals ...

As far as I'm concerned, it would have made zero difference if Clinton had won, except that our debt would probably be a bit lower.

When it all comes down to brass tacks, what matters most to the future of our country is the debt.

What pisses me off most about Trump is that he has delivered the kill stroke to the Republican party and the conservative movement. I will forever hate him for that.

As far as I'm concerned, it would have made zero difference if Clinton had won, except that our debt would probably be a bit lower.

When it all comes down to brass tacks, what matters most to the future of our country is the debt.

What pisses me off most about Trump is that he has delivered the kill stroke to the Republican party and the conservative movement. I will forever hate him for that.

No I'm not a fan AT ALL of this debt shit. But that's not impeachable.

Just tired of revenge politics.

APPARENTLY Trumpdrones dont care if Goldilocks blows Putin and his lard ass KGB pals ...
Keep up, Dufus. Russia is dead, it’s now impeach him for doing his job!

Forum List

Back