Democrats: Do you support shielding your president from debate?

He'll ignore the debates because he knows every Lefty in media will attack him like Dobermans. Biden doesn't have that excuse and neither does your party. Never worry, Joe is guaranteed a win. Of course, shortly after that, America is guaranteed to dissolve. No effin way we put up with your bull shit again. NOT GONNA HAPPEN, Ace.
What Trump can’t handle being attacked? True. He’s a fragile snowflake

Yet my entire life I've watched republicans do exactly that to each other
like matt taibbi right????...lolol

don't ever go against your masters chief, it won't turn out well....you piss when they tell you to piss or else you'll be pissing from your ass...lol

like matt taibbi right????...lolol

don't ever go against your masters chief, it won't turn out well....you piss when they tell you to piss or else you'll be pissing from your ass...lol
Matt Taibbi is a great recent example of conservatives turning against one of their own over his spat with Musk and Twitter.

Obama wasn't shy about debating his opponents. Bill Clinton wasn't shy about debating his opponents. This gutless punk Biden doesn't have the stones.

I find it hard to believe you would support the DNC in this

View attachment 780024
I will make that decision when needed , whatever it takes to make sure no scumbag right-winger gets elected. If it helps him he should debate, if it doesn't help him he shouldn't debate. I'm fighting against a party that sold out this country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. I don't care what it takes to destroy the hate party. They have to be disposed of to protect this great country.

If a president can't debate then why should they be allowed to even be president? Let alone even anyone with political power in charge of other people?

The president needs to be someone smart, informed, can think and talk on the fly and so on. If you can't debate you have no business being the president. It's a big part of why we should choose someone.

Debates should be mandatory for the president. If nothing else it's one chance to see a candidate speak unprepared, where we can see the real person come out.

Obama wasn't shy about debating his opponents. Bill Clinton wasn't shy about debating his opponents. This gutless punk Biden doesn't have the stones.
Actually you’re thinking of Trump because he lacks the stones to debate DeSantis.

I will make that decision when needed , whatever it takes to make sure no scumbag right-winger gets elected. If it helps him he should debate, if it doesn't help him he shouldn't debate. I'm fighting against a party that sold out this country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. I don't care what it takes to destroy the hate party. They have to be disposed of to protect this great country.
🤪

Forum List

Back