Democrats: Do you support shielding your president from debate?

I find it hard to believe you would support the DNC in this

View attachment 780024
LOL....the democraps are cornered with a dementia ridden pudding pooper, a yapping hyena cock sucking dope head............a williamson on acid.....and a hole in the head kennedy who makes one clear their throats every time he speaks...what a choice...lol

LOL....the democraps are cornered with a dementia ridden pudding pooper, a yapping hyena cock sucking dope head............a williamson on acid.....and a hole in the head kennedy who makes one clear their throats every time he speaks...what a choice...lol
they can bring back their hero crooked HIllary and her ugly puss

I find it hard to believe you would support the DNC in this

View attachment 780024
Trump says a candidate who's way ahead in the polls shouldn't debate because there's no point.
This thread just died.

Nope. But I wonder what you think about Trump refusing to debate.
The debates are run by cheerleaders for the DNC.
No point anymore.

FYI, Bye-dumb is so fucked up that they don't even want to bother with a debate.
They didn't bother with a campaign in 2020....because they knew they were going to steal the GD thing anyway.
Eventually they'll stop with this messy Democracy and just not have any more elections.
They're just something that costs too much and gets in the way of progress.

Last edited:
Nope. But I wonder what you think about Trump refusing to debate.
He'll ignore the debates because he knows every Lefty in media will attack him like Dobermans. Biden doesn't have that excuse and neither does your party. Never worry, Joe is guaranteed a win. Of course, shortly after that, America is guaranteed to dissolve. No effin way we put up with your bull shit again. NOT GONNA HAPPEN, Ace.

He'll ignore the debates because he knows every Lefty in media will attack him like Dobermans. Biden doesn't have that excuse and neither does your party. Never worry, Joe is guaranteed a win. Of course, shortly after that, America is guaranteed to dissolve. No effin way we put up with your bull shit again. NOT GONNA HAPPEN, Ace.
Good luck with that, snowflake :laugh:

Forum List

Back