Democrats, Do You Love Inflation and High Gas Prices?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Or are you just ignoring them completely and pretending like they don't exist? I'm just trying to see if I can even begin to understand why a lot of you on here continue to vote Democrat. Especially with Christmas and Christmas dinner and get togethers (meaning traveling) right around the corner.

$2.79, bitches!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

Or are you just ignoring them completely and pretending like they don't exist? I'm just trying to see if I can even begin to understand why a lot of you on here continue to vote Democrat. Especially with Christmas and Christmas dinner and get togethers (meaning traveling) right around the corner.
If you really think that Biden got into office and global inflation exploded overnight because of him, then you are ignorant.

This had been building for years, including Trump's years.

High wages is causing inflation. That's why the Feds are raising interest rates. They want to slow down spending which will mean less jobs and lower wages unfortunately when this happens blue collar get hurt the most. Are you blue?

I told my brother, "I knew getting rid of illegals wouldn't raise wages substantially for these people". Companies are only willing to pay so much. Gone are the days a person could raise a family on a blue collar job. Unless it's unionized or requires training.

So all the poor white people who wanted illegals gone, you're only going to get so much of a raise and then the Feds are going to step in and raise interest rates to slow growth which means companies won't need as many people.

The good news is this during this time. The great resignation happened. It's never been a better time in America to get a big raise. To change careers. To get that management job. Because so many of the people at the top retired during covid.

So working at Walmart won't pay enough to raise a family still, but now you may be able to go out and get a better job than the one you have now. That will make up for inflation.

• Banned
$2.79, bitches!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh yeah? Well underneath Trump it was under two dollars.

If you really think that Biden got into office and global inflation exploded overnight because of him, then you are ignorant.

Oh I know that. A lot of time and plotting due to the Biden Harris Administration caused it. It was basically a domino effect.

It used to be that Americans would vote differently once their pocket books got hurt

But today, the DNC is more of a cult and would rather drink the cool aid and lie down to die with their leader Jim Jones than do anything else.

• Banned
Except for high gas prices. That happened due to the fact Biden said stop drilling and continues destroying pipelines. Plain and simple.

Oh yeah? Well underneath Trump it was under two dollars.

Oh I know that. A lot of time and plotting due to the Biden Harris Administration caused it. It was basically a domino effect.
Yea but his tax breaks to everyone caused inflation.

It used to be that Americans would vote differently once their pocket books got hurt

But today, the DNC is more of a cult and would rather drink the cool aid and lie down to die with their leader Jim Jones than do anything else.

It's just the way that the Democrats act you would think that none of our government and economy problems are affecting them.

What in the world does "a lot of time and plotting due to the Biden Harris Administration caused it" mean?

Specifically? Lay it out for me.

It all started when the government started giving away free money like candy at a parade and people stopped wanting to work. The economy doesn't bounce back easily from that. Actually the real start of it was in 2020 when the Democrats stole the election, but I already know that's basically beating a dead horse with you.

It all started when the government started giving away free money like candy at a parade and people stopped wanting to work. The economy doesn't bounce back easily from that. Actually the real start of it was in 2020 when the Democrats stole the election, but I already know that's basically beating a dead horse with you.
The election was stolen but recovered when it was found in a pawn shop.

13802B7E-AA5B-4770-A82E-09E6376D19F0.jpeg

Call me when gas on the west coast gets back down to $2.25 and diesel is at $2.15 like it was in Dec. 2019. Until then, it is just more of the same democrat BS of "Well, it could be worse." SMFH.
As soon as you get the Ruskies and the Saudi's into an oil war you let us know.

Forum List

Back