Democrats, Do You Love Inflation and High Gas Prices?

And send your money to China--Smithfield and all their subsidiary companies are owned by the Chinese. Pretty poor when the Obama democrats allowed the sale of American company and largest pork producer in the world to become a Chinese entity.
Can you show us a law that prevents the selling of real estate?

So you're happy about having to pay nearly three dollars for gas when a few years ago it was under two? That makes perfect sense. Btw, I don't smoke or drink coffee.
It wasnt under $2 with regular demand. How about some honesty?. It was $1.80 in the 2009 recession (wanna go back?) and it was $1.94 in Covid lockup (wanna go back?).

Average price since 2005 without ‘09 and ‘20 is $3.05. We are below that here.

Trump caused inflation. When you give everyone a tax break, stimulus check or raise minimum wage is causes inflation. Or when interest rates are too low.

Trump won't fix inflation. He is your nominee right? Then I can bring him up.

WTF!!!!!! Your head up ur ass view regarding tax breaks being bad, then Joe Biden should just RAISE taxes and inflation will go away. Stupid is as stupid does.
The Stimulus checks were Biden's idiotic idea and the entire economic brain trust in this country knows it leads to inflation.
Left to his own devices, Joe Biden would raise the minimum wage to $20 or $30, just for the sake of buying votes. FJB and damn all that voted for him.

It wasnt under $2 with regular demand. How about some honesty?. It was $1.80 in the 2009 recession (wanna go back?) and it was $1.94 in Covid lockup (wanna go back?).

Average price since 2005 without ‘09 and ‘20 is $3.05. We are below that here.

That's still under two dollars and Trump never told people to stop drilling.

High wages is causing inflation. That's why the Feds are raising interest rates. They want to slow down spending which will mean less jobs and lower wages unfortunately when this happens blue collar get hurt the most. Are you blue?

I told my brother, "I knew getting rid of illegals wouldn't raise wages substantially for these people". Companies are only willing to pay so much. Gone are the days a person could raise a family on a blue collar job. Unless it's unionized or requires training.

So all the poor white people who wanted illegals gone, you're only going to get so much of a raise and then the Feds are going to step in and raise interest rates to slow growth which means companies won't need as many people.

The good news is this during this time. The great resignation happened. It's never been a better time in America to get a big raise. To change careers. To get that management job. Because so many of the people at the top retired during covid.

So working at Walmart won't pay enough to raise a family still, but now you may be able to go out and get a better job than the one you have now. That will make up for inflation.
The dumbass Marxists/Democrats keep saying that only 11 million illegals are still in this country, when intelligent people know that there is almost 40 million new illegals since the Brown Turd Obammy took office. All those mouths to feed, all those cars that need to be filled with gas, all that free healthcare they get because they know to go the emergency room and use up OUR resources. But you fucking stupid Dems, just love it for them to be here......When there is nothing left in this country, the illegals will go back to their country, while leaving you shit like Detroit or worse Shitcago.

That's still under two dollars and Trump never told people to stop drilling.
Do you want to go into a recession or lockdown to reduce gas demand and lower prices? Simple question.

Do you want to go into a recession or lockdown to reduce gas demand and lower prices? Simple question.

No, I want Biden to reopen our pipeline, stop destroying other pipelines, and get people drilling again.

Forum List

Back