Democrats create gun crime: Democrat party L.A. County DA will down size anti-gang unit

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We don't have a gun problem in the United states....this is something that anti-gun extremists don't understand since they have a phobia about guns. Their hatred of the object clouds their mind to the truth......our problem is criminals...criminals coddled and released, over and over again, by the democrat party.

The democrat party is insane.....they want to ban and confiscate guns from normal Americans who do not use their 600 million legal guns for crime......but continue to release known, violent, repeat gun offenders......

The gun offenders released by democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicians are the ones committing over 95% of the gun crime in cities controlled by the democrat party......

We don't need new gun laws...we need to vote out the democrat party...

Sources in the LA County DA Office's Hardcore Gangs told Melugin that they were informed by the office's upper management Wednesday evening that their unit will be downsized. On top of the downsize, the unit will be renamed because "administration doesn't like it," Melugin reports.

"So there isn’t going to be a hardcore gang unit anymore, because I guess the DA, George Gascon, finds that term offensive to the community," a prosecutor in Gascón's office told FOX 11 under the condition of anonymity.

The prosecutor was one of the members of the unit who were called to the meeting to learn that the Hardcore Gangs unit was going to be downsized.

Heading into Wednesday's development, the Hardcore Gangs unit has about 700 active cases and sources told Melugin that management admits the rollout of the change will be a "nightmare."

Okay....time to call them out.....

To the Anti-gun extremists here on U.S.messageboard.............why do you support this?

The last time LAPD was a law enforcement agency Darryl Gates was Chief of Police. Since then the gangs and cartels have been taking power. This is just the last step toward cartel takeover.

We don't need new gun laws...we need to vote out the democrat party...

I think that is what I was saying in my comments in another post. I agree, we don't need new gun laws. We need enforce the laws that are already in place. Stop letting these repeated violators out. Especially, when they haven't even served their full terms.

Forum List

Back