Witness in Chauvin Trial, friend of the criminal, should have been in jail at time of incident.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party creates gun crime in our country...now we have one of the witnesses at the arrest of George Floyd who was a gun criminal at the time of the arrest, and fled to Texas to avoid testifying.......multiple felonies which should have kept him in prison...and he is out free.....

This is why we have gun crime in the U.S.

An official said Hall initially gave a false name to officers after Floyd's death. He then left Minneapolis and was tracked down in Texas and arrested due to outstanding warrants for felony possession of a firearm, felony domestic assault, and felony drug possession, the paper reported.

The democrat party creates gun crime in our country...now we have one of the witnesses at the arrest of George Floyd who was a gun criminal at the time of the arrest, and fled to Texas to avoid testifying.......multiple felonies which should have kept him in prison...and he is out free.....

An official said Hall initially gave a false name to officers after Floyd's death. He then left Minneapolis and was tracked down in Texas and arrested due to outstanding warrants for felony possession of a firearm, felony domestic assault, and felony drug possession, the paper reported.

The stooopid prosecution stands only on 10 mins of vid. Now all sorts of holes are being shot through this thing.

I'm looking for investors in setting up professional Roman Candle shops in the hoods of Minneshithole.

Somehow I think this will generate tons of em all over the country. If int, PM me

Just kidding for the dolts running for a moderator crying

Floyd himself was a criminal from TX.

A violent criminal.....I have the trial on in the background and the idiot left wing democrat commentators said he was a gentle momma's boy........

Who just happened to point a gun at a pregnant woman during an armed robbery.....

The stooopid prosecution stands only on 10 mins of vid. Now all sorts of holes are being shot through this thing.

I'm looking for investors in setting up professional Roman Candle shops in the hoods of Minneshithole.

Somehow I think this will generate tons of em all over the country. If int, PM me

The Video shows that Floyd was saying I can't breathe while he was still in his own vehicle, he said it several more times while he kept resisting arrest and resist being put into the police car.

The drug was already killing him.

The Video shows that Floyd was saying I can't breathe while he was still in his own vehicle, he said it several more times while he kept resisting arrest and resist being put into the police car.

Yep.......

He was dead before the police arrived....had they tried CPR it wouldn't have worked.....and the fact that they cops had to face an aggressive crowd, they didn't have the chance to do anything but hold him down...

The Paramedics were also afraid of the crowd...instead of trying to resuscitate him at the scene, they loaded him and drove several blocks...because they were afraid of the crowd........

This is the fact that should get a not guilty verdict...that is if the facts mattered...

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

That's just the first few words of the "Toxicology" section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this "a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances," saying,
"deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

Three. But George Floyd went up to 11.

Another leftist white cop black thug hysterical propaganda attempt falling apart once the facts are presented. Sick Democrat trash.

Yep.......

He was dead before the police arrived....had they tried CPR it wouldn't have worked.....and the fact that they cops had to face an aggressive crowd, they didn't have the chance to do anything but hold him down...

The Paramedics were also afraid of the crowd...instead of trying to resuscitate him at the scene, they loaded him and drove several blocks...because they were afraid of the crowd........
Is this called, "Waiting for ALL THE FACTS to come out?

What a bunch of morons these prosecutors are when this thing evolves into, "The Towering Inferno!". Hey wasn't OJ in that movie?

This is the fact that should get a not guilty verdict...that is if the facts mattered...

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

That's just the first few words of the "Toxicology" section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this "a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances," saying,
"deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

Three. But George Floyd went up to 11.
Give Floyd credit, He has the tolerance of an elephant. This is the GD sedative that is given to elephants.

A 16th of a baby aspirin size kills 2 buffalos.

FLoyd had an act he went into. There is vid of a previous arrest with him pulling the same shtick. He was trying to provoke the cops.

Forum List

Back