Democrats could misinterpret the Red Trickle

No. Allowing that will cost the party half its membership on the spot
Which would be the best thing that could happen to the party. They need a serious purge of the retards, liars, hypocrites, psychopaths, bigots, and the ignorant.

Then normal sane people will come back to the party.

Nope. You get everything you paid in by 72. beyond that, it's welfare.
I am glad you've stayed healthy, but the reality is, when you do get sick, it's going to cost a lot more than you paid in.
NBC is part of Comcast/Universal... and they are a media company that produces different products for different people. CNBC for the investor class, MSNBC for liberals.
1. Link please, one that includes the time value of money
2. Link please, one that includes the time value of money
3. Point being CNBC saw what I saw, Trump bullied Biden and beat him like a drum. CNN called it a "shit show"

Vicious first debate between Trump and Biden offered little on policy, lots of conflict​

1. Link please, one that includes the time value of money
2. Link please, one that includes the time value of money

Do your own research. Here's a simple way of calculating. YOu put 6% of your income over 45 years of work. Or 270% of a years income. Social Security doesn't pay you your full income, but you've essentially only paid them three years of your income. (And what you put in when you were younger is less than it is now.) So you get everything you paid in (You, not your employer) within six years. Then you are living off of others.

Worked fine in the early days of SS, when most people didn't live to be 65. But today the average life span is 78.

For Medicare... You are putting in 1% of your income. So in your entire lifetime, you are putting in 45% of one years income. Any serious illness will wipe that right out.

3. Point being CNBC saw what I saw, Trump bullied Biden and beat him like a drum. CNN called it a "shit show"

Oh, everyone called it a shit show because of Trump's behavior. But most people thought Biden looked presidential and Trump looked like a clown.

Forum List

Back