Democrats could gain 15 more seats in House two years after 'blue wave'

This is the likely scenario in my opinion. The political winds are very similar to what we saw in 2018.

"Republicans no longer have a realistic path to picking up the 17 seats they need for a majority," the report reads. "Right now, the most likely outcome is a Democratic net gain of between five and ten seats, with anything from no net change to a Democratic gain of 15 seats possible."

Wow! Plus, surely, Hillary is a prohibitive favorite to be reelected since, once again, President Trump has "no path to the White House" I'm feeling de-pressed

This is the likely scenario in my opinion. The political winds are very similar to what we saw in 2018.

"Republicans no longer have a realistic path to picking up the 17 seats they need for a majority," the report reads. "Right now, the most likely outcome is a Democratic net gain of between five and ten seats, with anything from no net change to a Democratic gain of 15 seats possible."

The blue wave is circling around the Tidy Bowl now...circling, circling.....and whoosh!
What are you basing that on? Please be very specific when providing examples.
That the Tidy Bowl guy is in a little boat swirling around in blue toilet water.....which is exactly what the blue wave is.
Your inability to answer my question has been duly noted.
I told you what the Tidy Bowl meant and was specific...it is blue and gets flushed right down the toilet where it belongs....in other words, the blue wave. Duly note that.
Just more nonsense from the person who spends his entire day posting nonsense.

My original plan was to vote Jo for President then R for my Congressman.

I'm voting Jo for president and probably voting Libertarian for House too. The Republican running in my district, Dan Rodimer, seems like a nut.

It's rather doubtful though

What's rather doubtful about it?

The term 'could' makes it clear.

Ejx5eRDUYAA4iMB.jpg

Here's another 'could'.

We shall see soon enough.

View attachment 398782
Here's another 'could'.

When I looked at New Hampshire and I saw that Donald Trump got 85 percent of the votes, and the closest challenger was Bill Weld at 10 percent, I was pretty sure what the model was going to predict,”

Trump ran unopposed in New Hampshire, Biden faced 15 other candidates.
Of course your Model will show Trump did better

View attachment 398782
Here's another 'could'.

When I looked at New Hampshire and I saw that Donald Trump got 85 percent of the votes, and the closest challenger was Bill Weld at 10 percent, I was pretty sure what the model was going to predict,”

You were talking like this in 2016.

Soon we will see if you're right about biden winning ... like you weren't with Hillary winning.

:beer:

A couple of months ago, it did seem like the Republicans were in line to at least pick back up a few of the seats they lost in 2018. My how the winds change. But the more interesting prospect is the Senate. Six months ago, there were four Republican and one Democrat seat in play. Now there's nine Republican seats and one Democrat seat in play. That's all thanks to Trump. The biggest surprises on the Republican side are Joni Ernst and Lindsey Graham's seats. And I didn't think that those seats would be in play for a long time. In 2022, the ratio is almost the same in the Senate. Republicans have more seats to defend than Democrats.

View attachment 398782
Here's another 'could'.

Soon we will see if you're right about biden winning ... like you weren't with Hillary winning.

I was also talking like that in 2008 and 2012

View attachment 398782
Here's another 'could'.

Yes, and so we shall soon see.

Dem - Dem - Rep - Rep

:thup:

Yup.

The pattern in most elections since Trump was elected - including special elections and 2018 - has been to see significant gains by Democrats, even in areas where they lost. IIRC, there was a special election in KS where Trump won by nearly 40 in 2016 but the R candidate won by single digits in the special election. Stuff like that has been happening across the country.

It's being driven by white college-educated women mostly. He is down 20-30 points with that cohort. He won white college-educated voters by 5% in 2016. They are a third of the electorate. He's losing them by ~15% now. Most of that is being driven by females.

Then last week was a real shitshow. It was bad enough he got COVID, but then to so flagrantly disregard the others by leaving the hospital and doing a photo op, then going back to the WH too early, he is getting hammered by seniors, who think he's been callous and indifferent about COVID for some time.

I think it could be a real hammering in November.
Those Prog women are sealing their own fate.

The first freakin' thing that concerned me when Trump won was that he'd screw things up so badly that the snap-back would go too far.

Wild swings, back and forth. This is gonna break down at some point.

There has been only a wild swing to the left. Even president Trump is an old democrat - that should tell you all you need to know. And the swing is because anti-American immigration.

Which is what you want, fake American.

Curious to see if anyone is worried about a Dem in the WH and the Dems controlling both the Senate and the House.

Are you concerned about seeing the filibuster in the Senate going away?

How do you feel about packing the SCOTUS?

How do you feel about amnesty for all?

How about open borders?

Abolish ICE?

Bailouts for states in fiscal distress?

Kill the Trump tax cuts? Should the SALT deduction be repealed?

Free healthcare for all? Including illegals?

How about free education for all? Including illegals?

Erase all student debt?

15% minimum wage?

Restore the Paris Accords?

And lotsa other stuff. If the Dems take the Senate and end the filibuster and keep the House, then under Biden ALL of this stuff is on the table. He might not be for all of it, but the Democratic Party is, at least the progressive side of it. Who's gonna say no? My guess? Nobody.

Last edited:

View attachment 398782
Here's another 'could'.

So you're saying that you have permanent brain damage and your case is hopeless and beyond any hope of cure.

View attachment 398782
Here's another 'could'.

So you're saying that you have permanent brain damage and your case is hopeless and beyond any hope of cure.
His nick showed that before he ever posted word one.

Why not? Hitler won.

Forum List

Back