Democrats could gain 15 more seats in House two years after 'blue wave'

America better hope not...If so, this country is over.

That's what you guys said when Obama got elected. That's what the liberhoids said when Trump got elected.

And under his administration a large part of our liberty was damaged...Thank God he had to do a lot through EO that could be overturned...

But think about it...Under an Obama administration, and including the current Presidential candidate for the Democrat party, the FBI, CIA, and foreign services were used not only to spy on an opposing campaign in an election year, but carried forward into the next administration to try and unseat a duly elected President...THIS is treason...And IMHO, Biden should be running for President, he should be trying to save his ass from a firing squad.

This is the likely scenario in my opinion. The political winds are very similar to what we saw in 2018.

"Republicans no longer have a realistic path to picking up the 17 seats they need for a majority," the report reads. "Right now, the most likely outcome is a Democratic net gain of between five and ten seats, with anything from no net change to a Democratic gain of 15 seats possible."

Wow! Plus, surely, Hillary is a prohibitive favorite to be reelected since, once again, President Trump has "no path to the White House" I'm feeling de-pressed

How do you feel today?

This is the likely scenario in my opinion. The political winds are very similar to what we saw in 2018.

"Republicans no longer have a realistic path to picking up the 17 seats they need for a majority," the report reads. "Right now, the most likely outcome is a Democratic net gain of between five and ten seats, with anything from no net change to a Democratic gain of 15 seats possible."

Good call. :abgg2q.jpg:

You know you lost, right?

I wasn't running for anything.

Tell us more about this "Blue Tsunami".

You do realize you are embarrassing yourself, right?

You do realize you are embarrassing yourself, right?
How so? By pointing out you were wrong about predicting a 15 seat Demwinger pick up in the House, or pointing out you were wrong by claiming I was running for something? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back