Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

Just barely winning (less than 500 votes) in a democrat state is not a big win.... Democrats are scared shitless..

The guy was reelected but just barely... That's a win? Lol.... It actually shows a shift towards Trump.

Jo
A win is still a win

Ask Trump

Edwards is not a progressive left wing democrat. He is a strong Christian and is pro-life. That's why he won. Rispone was a political newcomer but still almost beat the incumbent.

the Louisiana house and senate are now republican controlled. So don't celebrate too much.

Just barely winning (less than 500 votes) in a democrat state is not a big win.... Democrats are scared shitless..

The guy was reelected but just barely... That's a win? Lol.... It actually shows a shift towards Trump.

Jo
A win is still a win

Ask Trump

Edwards is not a progressive left wing democrat. He is a strong Christian and is pro-life. That's why he won. Rispone was a political newcomer but still almost beat the incumbent.

the Louisiana house and senate are now republican controlled. So don't celebrate too much.

The seat is in Democratic Hands

Will come in handy for the 2020 redistrcting in the House
That GOP Gerrymander is history

Pro life, pro gun,, lol this guy is a republican !

Who Trump campaigned against on multiple occasions and lost.

Louisiana is and will continue to be a conservative state, nobody is saying otherwise, so why are you arguing with the made up debates in your head?
The gov of Louisiana is more right than Donald Trump is Lol Believe me you didn’t win this one..

Like I said, nobody is claiming Edwards isn't conservative, not sure why you feel the need to repeat yourself. It's that Trump campaigned and came down to the state on several occasions and lost. Same thing in KY and the incumbent Trump protege lost there as well. That appears to demonstrate that Trump doesn't really have any pull when it comes to getting someone across the finish line in Trump friendly states.

Then again, Trumpbots aren't conservative and are more into cult of personality than anything else.
Like I said you Democrats keep running out republicans lol

I agree, Democrats are running out Republicans. Out of Orange County, Virginia, the conservative Philly suburbs and now two governorships in conservative states. Run with Trump, you reap what you sow.
Out lol I mean on! Keep running on republican values thank you

Jo
A win is still a win

Ask Trump

you are such an idiot. you scream about gerrymandering but want the dems to take control so they can do more of it.

the governor does not set congressional districts, the legislature does that and the LA legislature is now in GOP hands. Edwards is NOT one of you libtards, he is pro-life, a practicing Christian, and a veteran. He is not one of you.

Jo
A win is still a win

Ask Trump

you are such an idiot. you scream about gerrymandering but want the dems to take control so they can do more of it.

the governor does not set congressional districts, the legislature does that and the LA legislature is now in GOP hands. Edwards is NOT one of you libtards, he is pro-life, a practicing Christian, and a veteran. He is not one of you.

Fuk yea
After the Great Republican Gerrymander of 2010-2020 it is time for some payback

No, the Governor does not set Congressional Districts, but he can veto redistricting that he finds excessive.

Democrats can be pro-life, Christian and many, many are veterans

Interestingly enough, he took 24 parishes to Rispones’s 38. Two parishes gave him the votes he needed for the win, East Baton Rouge and Orleans.

Jo
A win is still a win

Ask Trump

Indeed it is.....however I believe the DNC is misinterpreting what they're looking at here. THIS GUY SHOULD HAVE WON BY A LANDSLIDE instead he almost lost.

Jo

Interestingly enough, he took 24 parishes to Rispones’s 38. Two parishes gave him the votes he needed for the win, East Baton Rouge and Orleans.
So does that mean that Edwards won in the cities and Rispone won in the swamps?

Oh, so Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria and Shreveport are all swamp? News to my friends that live there.

Oh, so Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria and Shreveport are all swamp? News to my friends that live there.

Population?
100,000 or less
What happened to they were all swamp?
Oh, so they don’t count?

Not so fast. Edwards has governed in a more socially and fiscally conservatively way than his GOPer predecessor. La. GOP didn’t make a real effort as a result. Had he done otherwise he would be out on his ass.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The stupidity is breathtaking.

Who Trump campaigned against on multiple occasions and lost.

Louisiana is and will continue to be a conservative state, nobody is saying otherwise, so why are you arguing with the made up debates in your head?
The gov of Louisiana is more right than Donald Trump is Lol Believe me you didn’t win this one..

Like I said, nobody is claiming Edwards isn't conservative, not sure why you feel the need to repeat yourself. It's that Trump campaigned and came down to the state on several occasions and lost. Same thing in KY and the incumbent Trump protege lost there as well. That appears to demonstrate that Trump doesn't really have any pull when it comes to getting someone across the finish line in Trump friendly states.

Then again, Trumpbots aren't conservative and are more into cult of personality than anything else.
Like I said you Democrats keep running out republicans lol

I agree, Democrats are running out Republicans. Out of Orange County, Virginia, the conservative Philly suburbs and now two governorships in conservative states. Run with Trump, you reap what you sow.
Out lol I mean on! Keep running on republican values thank you

Then maybe you should have said that.

In the meantime Kentucky will keep it's version of Obamacare around a little longer thanks to a Democrat and in both Louisiana and Kentucky you won't have a ratfucking Trump clone leading it.

Trump couldn't drag those Republican corpses across the finish line and he tried oh so hard.

John Bel Edwards: Louisiana's Democratic governor wins reelection, CNN projects - CNNPolitics

The wins keep piling up for Democrats.

I bet Trump's phone is ringing off the hook from Republican candidates telling him to stay away, "do not campaign for me; I am trying to win!" After BIG Democrat wins in the deep red states of Virginia, Moscow Mitch's Kentucky and and the deep southern state of Louisiana, it's very obvious that the word Trump is toxic to most Americans. His poll numbers, always the worst of any President, are in the biggest dumpster ever.

But, we should all encourage him to stay on the campaign trail "helping?" Republican candidates. Right now, he's the best election booster the Democrats have! Bigly!!!

Louisiana has little to do with 2020 except for 1 thing. Democrats had a strong turnout in early voting which shows they are fired up. It won't change the results in deep red states but it spells trouble in swing states for Trump.
Not according to your polls today... Your in deeeeeeep shit as a party..
Now you trust polls. :auiqs.jpg:

The GOP is really going to have to learn how to get dead people out to vote like the Democrats do. The GOP is going to have to learn how to commit voter fraud like the Democrats do.

No they shouldnt embrace fraud. They should grow backbones and defeat fraud. Let the Democrats and media scream while they clean up the voter ID laws and the dead people and illegals on the rolls. Illegals are probably the biggest problem there.
But deeper than that the handouts have to be stopped. The Republicans, the middle and working class, will always face their own money deployed against them in any election until its stopped. In this particular election the Democrat governor used an executive order to expand the Medicare rolls by 500,000 as soon as he entered office. It didnt cost him a dime..the money is stolen from the checks of working people.
The Republican in the race refused to commit to rolling it back. He would only promise to try and root out fraud while keeping the new higher rates of coverage. Was there any reason to vote for him?
The left-ratchet in action and Republicans getting what they deserve.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back