Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

The Republican had no name recognition and had never run for office before. The so called "Dem" claimed to be even more conservative than Rush Limbaugh. You morons on the left are going to get your ass stomped in 2020.

Long as we keep taking those state governments I am happy

You took nothing, other than the Governors race where a Dem ran claiming to be a staunch conservative against an unknown candidate who had never run for office before, elsewhere in LA State races you got your asses stomped so bad your Dem ancestors felt the beat down.
I’ll take as many governor seats as I can take.

With 2020 census and redistricting, we need to kill the Republican Gerrymander for good
You got nothing new.
Let’s see
Governorship of Kentucky and Louisiana
I’ll take it baby!
By 0.4% for Kentucky. 2% for La., but La was already Dem.

Long as we keep taking those state governments I am happy

You took nothing, other than the Governors race where a Dem ran claiming to be a staunch conservative against an unknown candidate who had never run for office before, elsewhere in LA State races you got your asses stomped so bad your Dem ancestors felt the beat down.

With 2020 census and redistricting, we need to kill the Republican Gerrymander for good

LOL Dem's are going to be obliterated in 2020. We will make you cry again and laugh just like we did in 2016.
So why did the democrats take the house and win most of the special elections since 2016?

So why did the Republicans extend their majority in the Senate, seat multiple new SCOTUS justices, pass an historic tax cut, slam blue states with the SALT cap, and utterly obliterate Dem's in the LA state wide elections? :21:
Um none of that explains why those big democrat victories happen. But okay I’ll play along and add more shit like you are doing. Why didn’t the wall get built when repubs had full control for two years? Why didn’t the tax cut boost wages for the poor and middle class? Why doesn’t Trump have any signature piece of legislation that was passed by Congress like any president before him? He had nothing to do with the design of the tax cut law - he just signed off on it.

LOL Dem's are going to be obliterated in 2020. We will make you cry again and laugh just like we did in 2016.
So why did the democrats take the house and win most of the special elections since 2016?

So why did the Republicans extend their majority in the Senate, seat multiple new SCOTUS justices, pass an historic tax cut, slam blue states with the SALT cap, and utterly obliterate Dem's in the LA state wide elections? :21:
Dems took the House and several governorships in 2018
They have made significant gains in the state legislatures

Looking GOOD for 2020!
Still have a ways to go
26C210BA-B4C5-4798-9D0B-882FEA8BFA65.jpeg

Um none of that explains why those big democrat victories happen. But okay I’ll play along and add more shit like you are doing. Why didn’t the wall get built when repubs had full control for two years? Why didn’t the tax cut boost wages for the poor and middle class? Why doesn’t Trump have any signature piece of legislation that was passed by Congress like any president before him? He had nothing to do with the design of the tax cut law - he just signed off on it.

I admit I'm not sorry we kicked the Dem's ass and made them cry. In fact I may be guilty of gloating and laughing over their misery, well that last one really is not a question. :21:

I admit I'm not sorry we kicked the Dem's ass and made them cry. In fact I may be guilty of gloating and laughing over their misery, well that last one really is not a question. :21:

Forever Trump will have an asterisk after his name. Then again he'll also be impeached so he'll get another symbol in addition to the one where of all the presidents that were elected to office he will have had the worst negative popular vote total.

There's also 2018 and 2019 where Republicans haven't done so well. Another couple dozen have stated they are moving on from Congress in 2020, not sure how next year will end up but if I were a Republican I'd be worried about these trends.

How weird...the incumbent, a member of the Free Shit Army wins a state 32% black with a 20% poverty rate....FUCK, no one saw that coming...Congrats filth.

A Louisiana Representative in 1985 told the House the state was basically a banana republic should secede from the Union and apply for foreign aid. He was re elected four times.

Forever Trump will have an asterisk after his name. Then again he'll also be impeached so he'll get another symbol in addition to the one where of all the presidents that were elected to office he will have had the worst negative popular vote total.

There's also 2018 and 2019 where Republicans haven't done so well. Another couple dozen have stated they are moving on from Congress in 2020, not sure how next year will end up but if I were a Republican I'd be worried about these trends.
It is not only his name, but Trump will be known for destroying the Republican Party

Yeah you’ll always have 2016 huh? It’s literally all you have to show for lol

It is not only his name, but Trump will be known for destroying the Republican Party
He has destroyed the Dem party...

^^^ delusional Trump hater alert. Its not our fault your side is such sore losers.

We get to gloat until Nov, 2020 deal with it snowflake.

We get to gloat until Nov, 2020 deal with it snowflake.
Or until Trump is impeached whichever comes first

How weird...the incumbent, a member of the Free Shit Army wins a state 32% black with a 20% poverty rate....FUCK, no one saw that coming...Congrats filth.
Kentucky is 8% black. Were you born stupid?

Anomaly
You just make up shit as you go along.

The guy was reelected but just barely... That's a win? Lol.... It actually shows a shift towards Trump.

Jo
A win is still a win

Ask Trump

Edwards is not a progressive left wing democrat. He is a strong Christian and is pro-life. That's why he won. Rispone was a political newcomer but still almost beat the incumbent.

the Louisiana house and senate are now republican controlled. So don't celebrate too much.

The seat is in Democratic Hands

Will come in handy for the 2020 redistrcting in the House
That GOP Gerrymander is history

you are such an idiot. you scream about gerrymandering but want the dems to take control so they can do more of it.

the governor does not set congressional districts, the legislature does that and the LA legislature is now in GOP hands. Edwards is NOT one of you libtards, he is pro-life, a practicing Christian, and a veteran. He is not one of you.

Fuk yea
After the Great Republican Gerrymander of 2010-2020 it is time for some payback

No, the Governor does not set Congressional Districts, but he can veto redistricting that he finds excessive.

Democrats can be pro-life, Christian and many, many are veterans

the point is that Edwards is not a far left lunatic like most of the DC dems.

Forum List

Back