What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats continue to illustrate that Republicans are the only adults in the room

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How embarrassing. If I am the GOP, I use the video from this hearing in every campaign across the country.
Democrats just used the Kavanaugh hearings to play like the toddler who decided to lay down in the store, kicking and screaming because mom and dad didn't buy them a toy.
How could anyone cast a vote for these petulant little children? There isn’t a single adult among them.

The Democrats preplanned antics were straight up embarrassing

Last edited:

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lol, you're funny.
he's right....they [ you, too? ] have been like that since the election..just like babies
images

hillary-supporters-crying-AP-640x480.jpg

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How embarrassing. If I am the GOP, I use the video from this hearing in every campaign across the country.
Democrats just used the Kavanaugh hearings to play like the toddler who decided to lay down in the store, kicking and screaming because mom and dad didn't buy them a toy.
How could anyone cast a vote for these petulant little children? There isn’t a single adult among them.

I don't particularly like Glenn, but in this instance I agree with him!

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Just finished watching the opening madness. The screaming mob reminded me of ravenous zombie hordes. All that shouting madness from lost souls out fear the government will end the mass murder of unborn children. Perhaps we are all dead and in hell after all.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List