Democrats continue to illustrate that Republicans are the only adults in the room

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
How embarrassing. If I am the GOP, I use the video from this hearing in every campaign across the country.
Democrats just used the Kavanaugh hearings to play like the toddler who decided to lay down in the store, kicking and screaming because mom and dad didn't buy them a toy.
How could anyone cast a vote for these petulant little children? There isn’t a single adult among them.

The Democrats preplanned antics were straight up embarrassing

Last edited:
Lol, you're funny.
he's right....they [ you, too? ] have been like that since the election..just like babies
images

hillary-supporters-crying-AP-640x480.jpg

How embarrassing. If I am the GOP, I use the video from this hearing in every campaign across the country.
Democrats just used the Kavanaugh hearings to play like the toddler who decided to lay down in the store, kicking and screaming because mom and dad didn't buy them a toy.
How could anyone cast a vote for these petulant little children? There isn’t a single adult among them.

I don't particularly like Glenn, but in this instance I agree with him!

Just finished watching the opening madness. The screaming mob reminded me of ravenous zombie hordes. All that shouting madness from lost souls out fear the government will end the mass murder of unborn children. Perhaps we are all dead and in hell after all.

It says everything that the left want children to be in control.
  1. The left never figured out how to grow-up and be the adults in the room
  2. The left shares the same intellect as people with brains who haven’t fully developed yet

There is a reason that Democrats want 14 year olds to vote. And there is a reason that Democrats want 5 year olds to be able to go under the knife for body-mutilation to switch genders.

Democrats are children. As “grown” adults they demand cry closets at work and on campuses, they ask government to provide for them. They are incapable of functioning in the real world.

Forum List

Back