Democrats Cheat & and They Do it Well

It doesn't help that we have so many loosely associated with the Republican side blaming MAGA, or Christians or common sense policies, but the biggest reason they've won the last couple cycles is they've mastered the fine art of cheating

Democratic success – legal success – at capitalizing on their assault upon election integrity in 2020. And it is clear that Republicans must achieve success in this new world as well, understanding that collecting ballots is more important than winning hearts and minds or having well-attended rallies. Winners now win with ballot harvesting, ballot boxes, focused canvassing, early voting, mass ballot mailing, etc. Mastery of these new election mechanics is crucial to any future Republican success.
However, even if Republicans achieve success in this new arena, their electoral victories will be short-lived, because no matter how many votes or ballots Republicans deliver, Democrats will always find more – because Democrats will manufacture more – because Democrats cheat, and they do it well.

Keep up the stupid and lose another cycle.

How would you know if it were happening on any scale?
You'd see actual police doing actual investigations and making actual arrests.

Once you get arrested and charged, then it's up to a jury and as we've seen multiple times in high-profile cases involving wrongful death, murder, etc... that is a roll of the dice (Casey Anthony, OJ, etc...)

But that there are no investigations taking place into this alleged wide-spread voter fraud should be a clue to you that there isn't any wide-spread voter fraud. Hell, pick up the newspaper and see what people are getting arrested for...you'll see the word "investigation" somewhere in the story. Do you think every sheriff (even those in the red states) is suddenly a flaming liberal?

They don't do it well. They get caught all the time. If the DOJ would PROSECUTE them, and if judges would stand up and actually rule according to law, there would not be a single democrook sociopath in a political office.
They catch Republicans cheating more than Democrats.

Political investigations are generally investigated by the Justice Dept.
This isn't a political investigation.
I'm not talking about local crime.
Voting fraud is a crime committed on a local scale.

The highest it would ever go is to a state level; the DOJ would not be actively involved.

So again..any arrests yet?

What are the checks and balances to prevent ballot harvesters from changing a ballot? it's really not hard to open and reseal an envelope. What checks and balances prevent ballot harvesters for assisting people in filling out ballots? What checks and balances prevent people receiving some form of payback for turning over a ballot to a harvester? What checks and balances would prevent a parent from voting by mail for an adult child living in the same household?
You mean besides voter fraud being a felony? Besides any envelope that appears to be tampered with getting segregated for follow-up verification. Besides any ballot that has been changed getting segregated for follow-up verification.
If you put your mind to it I suppose you could come up with a few more implausible scenarios involving virtually non-existent voter fraud. You know, ones you could spread around in order to get people to question the legitimacy of elections. The kind of thing people who lose elections do. Wait...........Don..........is that you?

If you put your mind to it I suppose you could come up with a few more implausible scenarios involving virtually non-existent voter fraud
Like mysteriously finding ballots in the trunk of a car at the last minute? Just enough to push the Democrat over the finish line?

Or maybe a sudden "flood" that sends everyone home late at night, except "certain people" never leave?

Give me something worth voting for. Your party has failed there almost as badly as the Democrats have failed.
I don't care if you don't vote. People who demand others spoon feed them are always leftists. Bet it f I search your posts I'll know where you lean

Like mysteriously finding ballots in the trunk of a car at the last minute? Just enough to push the Democrat over the finish line?

Or maybe a sudden "flood" that sends everyone home late at night, except "certain people" never leave?
Neither of those allegations are accurate representations of what happened.

The internet spreads rumors at light speed and a lot of people never hear the truth. Or if they do, they deny it.

And this as well!

I can not IMAGINE the fury from the right wing, if this had not been the GOP doing this with ballot boxes....!!

You'd see actual police doing actual investigations and making actual arrests.

Once you get arrested and charged, then it's up to a jury and as we've seen multiple times in high-profile cases involving wrongful death, murder, etc... that is a roll of the dice (Casey Anthony, OJ, etc...)

But that there are no investigations taking place into this alleged wide-spread voter fraud should be a clue to you that there isn't any wide-spread voter fraud. Hell, pick up the newspaper and see what people are getting arrested for...you'll see the word "investigation" somewhere in the story. Do you think every sheriff (even those in the red states) is suddenly a flaming liberal?

So you think people involved in fraud are going to turn themselves in? I'm asking what safeguards are in place to catch mail-in harvesting fraud. Sure in the past when few were voting by mail catching such fraud may have been possible, but how would it be done on a large scale?

Mail-in voter fraud is comparable to self-scan checkout, where many people admit to cheating the system because it's so easy.

Self-Checkout Criminals On the Rise in 2022 - IT Retail

I lean with the working man OVER the employer always. As in the case of the railroad strike, 100 percent with the workers. So where does that put me? Give them everything they asked for.

It doesn't help that we have so many loosely associated with the Republican side blaming MAGA, or Christians or common sense policies, but the biggest reason they've won the last couple cycles is they've mastered the fine art of cheating

Democratic success – legal success – at capitalizing on their assault upon election integrity in 2020. And it is clear that Republicans must achieve success in this new world as well, understanding that collecting ballots is more important than winning hearts and minds or having well-attended rallies. Winners now win with ballot harvesting, ballot boxes, focused canvassing, early voting, mass ballot mailing, etc. Mastery of these new election mechanics is crucial to any future Republican success.
However, even if Republicans achieve success in this new arena, their electoral victories will be short-lived, because no matter how many votes or ballots Republicans deliver, Democrats will always find more – because Democrats will manufacture more – because Democrats cheat, and they do it well.

Their favorite statement, we found these additional ballots over here, over there now it’s a usb fob. And every one of those ballots miraculously is demofk’s. Every one. It’s amazing

Forum List

Back