Is the Federal Government a Criminal Enterprise"? (Poll)

Is the US Federal Government a Criminal Enterprise run by Criminals? (Poll)

• Yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
So let me get this straight:
1. The FBI illegally spied on Trump, instigated the J6 Capitol riot, covered-up the Hunter Biden laptop crimes, offered $1,000,000 for Russian dirt on Trump, falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant, investigates concerned parents who speak up at school board meetings, launched political operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Razor, and setup General Flynn with a perjury trap. Not to mention an illegal raid on an ex-president's home looking for anything they want to take.

2. The southern border is wide open in violation of US Law letting in millions of potential democrat voters. Schumer wants "amnesty" for their new voters, replacing millions of Republican voters.

3. Fentanyl is killing about 100,000 Americans a year, the FBI is doing nothing, are they getting paid to look the other way?

4. The biggest threat to US democracy is "white nationalism"?

5. Hi-Tech oligarchs buy elections, look at Zuckerbucks buying WI, and the money Soros and the FTX crook (Bankman-Fried) steals and gives democrats. Isn't receiving "stolen goods" a crime? The democrats had soooo much money that they even funded the "most beatable" Republican candidates in the GOP primaries, like Mastriano in PA. Which hurt the down ballot candidates like Dr. Oz.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight:
1. The FBI illegally spied on Trump, instigated the J6 Capitol riot, covered-up the Hunter Biden laptop crimes, offered $1,000,000 for Russian dirt on Trump, falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant, investigates concerned parents who speak up at school board meetings, launched political operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Razor, and setup General Flynn with a perjury trap. Not to mention an illegal raid on an ex-president's home looking for anything they want to take.

2. The southern border is wide open in violation of US Law letting in millions of potential democrat voters. Schumer wants "amnesty" for their new voters, replacing millions of Republican voters.
None of that is true.
3. Fentanyl is killing about 100,000 Americans a year, the FBI is doing nothing, are they getting paid to look the other way?
Also not true.
4. The biggest threat to US democracy is "white nationalism"?
Its a massive threat
5. Hi-Tech oligarchs buy elections, look at Zuckerbucks buying WI, and the money Soros and the FTX crook (Bankman-Fried) steals and gives democrats. Isn't receiving "stolen goods" a crime? The democrats had soooo much money that they even funded the "most beatable" Republican candidates in the GOP primaries, like Mastriano in PA. Which hurt the down ballot candidates like Dr. Oz.
Also not true.

Yes, they are a bunch of crooks. That only started with Reagan's 2nd Congress though, so maybe it can be fixed.

Term limits are necessary, and prosecution for taking bribes, too.

Move away ... things are safer for you in England or Canada ...
My family's been here since before America was America. That's not an option. No freedom is safer in England or Canada, are you insane?! Trudeau is the son of Fidel Castro, seriously. :rolleyes-41:

He has already flexed some tyranny on the Canuckians. And the UK imported a fuckton of Muslims into their country. Their culture will be lost. It's a sad thing.

My family's been here since before America was America. That's not an option. No freedom is safer in England or Canada, are you insane?! Trudeau is the son of Fidel Castro, seriously. :rolleyes-41:

He has already flexed some tyranny on the Canuckians.

Mix of German Jews, Huguenots, Black Irish here, and a few Spanish settlers thrown in, left over from the Mexican era; the latest arrivals, the Germans, came in the 1820's to Central Texas, other came in the early 1700's. 'Blood and soil' is a real thing for my family. One of the Germans firmed and financed a cavalry regiment in Tennessee. Wrong side, though.

Mix of German Jews, Huguenots, Black Irish here, and a few Spanish settlers thrown in, left over from the Mexican era; the latest arrivals, the Germans, came in the 1820's to Central Texas, other came in the early 1700's. 'Blood and soil' is a real thing for my family. One of the Germans firmed and financed a cavalry regiment in Tennessee. Wrong side, though.
Eh..my people were English and Spanish farmers. The English side was refined. I'm a cracker.

German Americans are great! I tell you what..One killed the commandant at Dachau. That's real. Sliced off his ear and took his Luger,too.

It's not the system it's the people in it. And it needs to be cleaned out. We also have to remember we and I mean citizens in general voted them in to office and those not voted in are in because we have allowed it. Getting involved in inside party politics is the way to change things . That is were the real power is, Get involved!

None of that is true.

Also not true.

Its a massive threat

Also not true.
Once again here is evidence the left has dramatically changed. They used to be suspicious of government and the motives of big business. Now they are entirely on their side.

I suspect Trump so fucked up their minds, he might be responsible for this change.

It's not the system it's the people in it. And it needs to be cleaned out. We also have to remember we and I mean citizens in general voted them in to office and those not voted in are in because we have allowed it. Getting involved in inside party politics is the way to change things . That is were the real power is, Get involved!

I agree in principle. But the Democrats instituted a 'Super Delegate Rule', just another name for a Red Chinese style Politburo, that is designed to prevent any candidates or slate of candidates not specifically approved by their DNC. Trump ran on the GOP ticket because of that rule. If the GOP implements its own version, which it is apparently heading for specifically to get rid of Trump and genuine conservatives and American patriots, that will end any chance of legitimate change.

They can simply bankrupt any Third Party from getting on any ballots then, merely by filing numerous petition signature challenges until the outsiders are bankrupted, same as they are doing with the assorted trumped up fake charges against former Trump appointees and supporters. extorting fake 'testimonies' and perjury from various associates.

Now they will step up their IRS harassment of donors and meanwhile compiling their lists of 'terrorists' to go after later, like posters on these message boards, for instance; some of the vermin here have already bragged about turning people in to their Party thugs. The GOP establishment obviously is not going to get in the way of a Trump pogrom and we've seen they do absolutely nothing about the perverts in public schools or anything else, and the Democrats can always buy enough Republicans to break any deadlocks, as we've already seen with one of Biden's pet Bills. All that took was handing some Hedge Fund gamblers a big tax break and throwing in an 'accelerated depreciation' scam to a handful of GOP donors and Democrat donors.

Last edited:
I agree in principle. But the Democrats instituted a 'Super Delegate Rule', just another name for a Red Chinese style Politburo, that is designed to prevent any candidates or slate of candidates not specifically approved by their DNC. Trump ran on the GOP ticket because of that rule. If the GOP implements its own version, which it is apparently heading for specifically to get rid of Trump and genuine conservatives and American patriots, that will end any chance of legitimate change.
Let's be real: They're setting themselves up for death. Americans ain't gonna play their game and will come out shooting, with them as the targets. That's reality. Lemme know if you see it happening differently. I do not.

Forum List

Back