Democrats celebrating stock market down “it hurts trump” sick

Trump supporters are the dumbest ignorant people I’ve ever seen in this planet.

Are you saying only the conservatives have stocks? Are you saying that democrats don’t have stocks?

How ignorant can you be promoting all these nonsense conspiracies hogwash post?
8F33FA40-1348-4C7F-BB5D-5F8BC3DD2E8D.jpeg

Are liberals sabotaging President Trump's Pestilence efforts? I've heard reports elsewhere that libs are disregarding his Hand Washing edict, and still engaging in other unsanitary practices to help spread the Coronavirus.

I've heard of reports of libs not washing hands in public latrines and even snorting cocaine on the tanks of public toilets. Very unsanitary.

You are doing it backwards.

It was Trump and you accolades downplayed the CV. You particularly don’t even believe the CV existed calling it a hoax because Trump told you so. Meaning you don’t wash your hands or your bugers.

Now you are worried about washing hands?

Are liberals sabotaging President Trump's Pestilence efforts? I've heard reports elsewhere that libs are disregarding his Hand Washing edict, and still engaging in other unsanitary practices to help spread the Coronavirus.

I've heard of reports of libs not washing hands in public latrines and even snorting cocaine on the tanks of public toilets. Very unsanitary.

Were they wearing signs around their necks identifying themselves as "Libs"?

He IS your president.

True but is he acting like one? Or he is acting only for you?

Maybe you don’t remember his rallies or you are playing dumb this time.

The democrats the democrats the democrats the democrats. I’m sure you and the rest of your team likes that. For us that shows and displayed his ineptness, amateur and disgusting president dividing this country. Only Trump the most idiotic leader we’ve seen around this planet talking bad against his own people the democrats.

That is sick.

Trump supporters are the dumbest ignorant people I’ve ever seen in this planet.

Are you saying only the conservatives have stocks? Are you saying that democrats don’t have stocks?

How ignorant can you be promoting all these nonsense conspiracies hogwash post?
View attachment 313302

I asked you several reality questions. You gave me a picture as your rebuttal.
You proved yourself wrong again and very dishonest ignorant lying Trump supporters.

Get a life Dude.

I love how Democrats claim they care about struggling poor families! Lol
According to the numbers there will be dozens of blacks shot and killed in towns run by democrats this weekend the weekend after next year they sit there and do absolutely nothing as it gets worse.

they another over 669,000 black babies.. killing them with snips of the neck!

they say we are over populated and killing Americans is ok.. lol
Do they have social security cards? Then they aren't Americans, yet.

People don't deserve to be killed just because they don't have a social security card. If someone doesn't have any income , they don't need to pay taxes and they have no need for a card. I remember signing up for mine at age 14. You would have killed me before that?
This is the third Democrat that is openly bragged about killing people, Not just people but Americans
You don’t care if an American dies because they can’t afford the best medicines. It happens every day. You don’t want all Americans insured because that would cost you more.

btw do busboys get healthcare or are you on your parents because Obama got you that?
I want more charities and more people donating,, democrats could have a national health care pool. You won’t do it, because you just want to tear down the fabric of America

I want us all as a society to decide to do this. I don't want to rely on charity. Honestly, it's pathetic doing it the way you want to do it. I've seen my buddies who have shitty insurance and their wife gets breast cancer and he has to have a fund raiser to raise money to pay the deductable. Pathetic. This is not making America great. You guys are losers and pathetic.

I think you are the generation after me. I'm a Gen Xer. The baby boomers have ruined America and the generation after me are so fucking stupid that quite honestly, you deserve this life you have now. Me? I'm making 6 figures and I have no bills.

We shouldn't need charities for people who are sick and dying. You're a sad person.

I love how Democrats claim they care about struggling poor families! Lol
According to the numbers there will be dozens of blacks shot and killed in towns run by democrats this weekend the weekend after next year they sit there and do absolutely nothing as it gets worse.

they another over 669,000 black babies.. killing them with snips of the neck!

they say we are over populated and killing Americans is ok.. lol

People don't deserve to be killed just because they don't have a social security card. If someone doesn't have any income , they don't need to pay taxes and they have no need for a card. I remember signing up for mine at age 14. You would have killed me before that?
This is the third Democrat that is openly bragged about killing people, Not just people but Americans
You don’t care if an American dies because they can’t afford the best medicines. It happens every day. You don’t want all Americans insured because that would cost you more.

btw do busboys get healthcare or are you on your parents because Obama got you that?
I want more charities and more people donating,, democrats could have a national health care pool. You won’t do it, because you just want to tear down the fabric of America

Why do we need more charities? Is it because our healthcare sucks?

If the need for medical crowdfunding is created by shortcomings or injustices in the recipient’s health care system — primarily insufficient insurance coverage — then this way of raising money addresses only the symptoms of these problems. That in itself isn’t a concern. But if the popularity of medical crowdfunding shifts attention away from these problems and diverts energy from addressing them, then crowdfunding could delay or prevent reforms that would benefit the vast majority of people who do not use crowdfunding or are less successful with it.

There is good reason for this concern. My colleagues and I have shown that medical crowdfunding campaigners largely don’t address the underlying, systemic causes of their need. Instead, crowdfunding sites urge campaigners to present positive, uplifting stories rather than critique their health systems.

Ethical issues complicate the benefits of medical crowdfunding

CivicScience | Most View Crowdfunding for Health Expenses as A Sad State of Affairs

Crowdfunding Is the Sad, Dark Future of Healthcare

I want us all as a society to decide to do this. I don't want to rely on charity. Honestly, it's pathetic doing it the way you want to do it. I've seen my buddies who have shitty insurance and their wife gets breast cancer and he has to have a fund raiser to raise money to pay the deductable. Pathetic. This is not making America great. You guys are losers and pathetic.

I think you are the generation after me. I'm a Gen Xer. The baby boomers have ruined America and the generation after me are so fucking stupid that quite honestly, you deserve this life you have now. Me? I'm making 6 figures and I have no bills.

We shouldn't need charities for people who are sick and dying. You're a sad person.

Charity is "pathetic" to libs? That's the part that's pretty incredible really.

It's pathetic that someone should have to go crawl to a charity for food or healthcare.

It's pathetic that someone should have to go crawl to a charity for food or healthcare.

So what is your solution? Should private charity be outlawed?

The problem with that idea is that the Christian faith mandates charity toward the destitute as a duty of the church, and our First Amendment guarantees the free practice of religion.

IMHO, your ideas really violate the Wall of Separation that is supposed to exist between church and state with the government interfering in the business of religion.

The problem with that idea is that the Christian faith mandates charity toward the destitute as a duty of the church, and our First Amendment guarantees the free practice of religion.

IMHO, your ideas really violate the Wall of Separation that is supposed to exist between church and state with the government interfering in the business of religion.

Don't be silly. I love charities. I just don't love it that people who work and have shitty insurance have to resort to gofundme to save their loveones lives. It's sad really that this is what we've become. I remember having the best healthcare and a $5 emergency room co-pay and $3 for perscriptions.

Maybe they should snip her neck like you democrats do to babies. Then her limbs..

If the government takes over health care the prices will rise which means taxes, you take from the producers, business will close people with money will migrate to other places, the best thing to do is start a national health care charity pool, have lawyers handle the The distribution to hospitals lowering the prices, a mandate is unconstitutional, forcing me to pay for my neighbor is unconstitutional! Stop your fake crying and start the pool

Why do we need more charities? Is it because our healthcare sucks?

If the need for medical crowdfunding is created by shortcomings or injustices in the recipient’s health care system — primarily insufficient insurance coverage — then this way of raising money addresses only the symptoms of these problems. That in itself isn’t a concern. But if the popularity of medical crowdfunding shifts attention away from these problems and diverts energy from addressing them, then crowdfunding could delay or prevent reforms that would benefit the vast majority of people who do not use crowdfunding or are less successful with it.

There is good reason for this concern. My colleagues and I have shown that medical crowdfunding campaigners largely don’t address the underlying, systemic causes of their need. Instead, crowdfunding sites urge campaigners to present positive, uplifting stories rather than critique their health systems.

Ethical issues complicate the benefits of medical crowdfunding

CivicScience | Most View Crowdfunding for Health Expenses as A Sad State of Affairs

Crowdfunding Is the Sad, Dark Future of Healthcare
Wipe funding a national
Pool pays bills, that’s all we are talking about, I’m sick I can’t afford it, we check to see if that’s true, then we make a decision, and we have negotiators with the hospital working up prices down! It’s great ! It’s what America needs free markets

Lol taxes are a pool of money lol

Don't be silly. I love charities. I just don't love it that people who work and have shitty insurance have to resort to gofundme to save their loveones lives. It's sad really that this is what we've become. I remember having the best healthcare and a $5 emergency room co-pay and $3 for perscriptions.
Back when there was less government involvement? Lol

Don't just take my word for it Trump sucks

Maryland GOP Governor: ‘No Question’ Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response

In an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber, Hogan said there was “no question” it was a mistake for the president to repeatedly claim the virus was under control and would soon go away.

But a liar can't help himself.

Trump has in the last few days changed his tune, however, and on Tuesday claimed he’d “always known” it was a pandemic. The coronavirus has now sickened more than 219,000 worldwide, including 9,400 in the U.S. Trump has been widely condemned for his falsehoods and failures to confront the pandemic earlier.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R)

Maryland GOP Governor: 'No Question' Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response | HuffPost

Maryland GOP Governor: ‘No Question’ Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response

In an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber, Hogan said there was “no question” it was a mistake for the president to repeatedly claim the virus was under control and would soon go away.

Trump has in the last few days changed his tune, however, and on Tuesday claimed he’d “always known” it was a pandemic. The coronavirus has now sickened more than 219,000 worldwide, including 9,400 in the U.S. Trump has been widely condemned for his falsehoods and failures to confront the pandemic earlier.

Maryland GOP Governor: 'No Question' Donald Trump Made A Mistake With Coronavirus Response | HuffPost

I love individual opinions thank you

So you have an argument for everything. If it's coming from a liberal, it's bias. If it's coming from a Republican, he's a rino or just one person's opinion.

Fact is it's not just us.

What about 835 people?

Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the novel coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.

And who are the 37%? These are the same people who don't Trust government. But they trust the Liar and Chief. Weird huh?

Forum List

Back