Toilet paper medical advice

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
upload_2020-3-17_11-3-25.png

^^^ The sad thing is that it isn't just toilet paper that is being bought like crazy. Other things have been flying off the shelves too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love the picture that you shared in your first message in this chat. :D :D :D

^^^ The sad thing is that it isn't just toilet paper that is being bought like crazy. Other things have been flying off the shelves too.
I don't understand the people I saw at the grocery store who were buying shopping carts full of bottled water?

No government official has threatened to shut off the city's tap water supply because of the corona virus that I'm aware of?

Am I missing something?? ... :dunno:

I don't understand the people I saw at the grocery store who were buying shopping carts full of bottled water?

No government official has threatened to shut off the city's tap water supply because of the corona virus that I'm aware of?

youre missing a lot,,,you dont know what they will say tomorrow,,,

better to have it and not need it than the other way around,,,

People are stocking up on everything because they may believe that stores will close as some point all together.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are missing the lizard brain mass psychosis gene.

We should put CBD in toilet paper so people will just chill their asses.

When I went to Walmart, I asked the stocker where the nuts were, and he said on the toilet paper aisle. Why would they do that?

Democrats started a rumor that the pentagon was sending the military to close all the stores. That started the panic buying. There are no shortages of anything.

youre missing a lot,,,you dont know what they will say tomorrow,,,

better to have it and not need it than the other way around,,,
Water is NEVER an item any rational person should buy

Forum List

Back