Democrats Caused January 6th - NOT a Conspiracy Theory

Both of them are putting up a bigger fight than McConnell and McCarthy....
And?

That does not change the fact they are not conservatives or republicans in any way.

They are democrats, they stand for what democrats stand for. They just do not stand for destroying the norms that they were parroting were so important over Trumps terms. We need 2 functioning parties (at the very least) and they stand for what a functioning democrat party should look like. Roughly.

They just do not stand for destroying the norms
When you are on your back on the mat you will take what your opponent will give you....I know its sad but reality is real....plus with RINOS seemingly everywhere what's the difference?....

When you are on your back on the mat you will take what your opponent will give you....I know its sad but reality is real....plus with RINOS seemingly everywhere what's the difference?....
There is a difference between what you would call a RINO and those 2, just look at what they stand for. Find ONE 'RINO' that has a similar platform.

And you should take what they give you. They are giving you a LOT by being sane democrats. Absolutely take that.

There is a difference between what you would call a RINO and those 2, just look at what they stand for. Find ONE 'RINO' that has a similar platform.

And you should take what they give you. They are giving you a LOT by being sane democrats. Absolutely take that.
The other day McConnell was asked what do the republicans stand for what do republicans want...McConnell answered "that's a good question" :eusa_doh:...to be honest its refreshing to watch two members of the senate stand for something on principle...it shows that they are both in tune with their constituents...it would be nice if more democrats and republicans were not so far out of touch with theirs....
But I do understand your point and don't necessarily disagree...

The other day McConnell was asked what do the republicans stand for what do republicans want...McConnell answered "that's a good question" :eusa_doh:...to be honest its refreshing to watch two members of the senate stand for something on principle...it shows that they are both in tune with their constituents...it would be nice if more democrats and republicans were not so far out of touch with theirs....
But I do understand your point and don't necessarily disagree...
ROFLMAO!

Wow, that is a pretty bad answer. Coming from leadership.

That should not surprise me but it really does. You would think that a politician with the political acumen he has would, at the very least, have a basic answer for that ready and on hand.

What’s not right here are your lies about how Republicans have been treated. If this had happened in ‘16, we’d still be hearing about Gitmo and firing squads.
What? No idea what you’re talking about

Of course not, you live in your bubble and that’s all you know.
Democrats have broken in to the capital numerous times.. Capital police allowed them.. why did they try to stop Republicans? Aren’t we equal under the law

Forum List

Back