Democrats break tradition and invite Us Women Soccer losers to the White House.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yes, we all know that the US Women's soccer team was bounced from the World Cup by a country roughly the size of Vermont. But what really matters to the Democrats was the way they knelt during the anthem and spat on America for the whole world to see. And when Rappinhoe booted the losing kick up into the cheap seats and laughed about it, that sealed the deal.

When Biden saw that he said "Hey that's what I do when I screw up, I laugh! Just like when I missed the extra point in the 1937 Army-Navy game I laughed my ass off! No I'm serious! You get those girls (or whatever) to the White House pronto. Besides I need another distraction, we haven't had a new Trump indictment in over a week. Yeah, get those carpetbaggers in here and that'll keep Doucy off my back for a couple days. "

Yes, we all know that the US Women's soccer team was bounced from the World Cup by a country roughly the size of Vermont. But what really matters to the Democrats was the way they knelt during the anthem and spat on America for the whole world to see. And when Rappinhoe booted the losing kick up into the cheap seats and laughed about it, that sealed the deal.

When Biden saw that he said "Hey that's what I do when I screw up, I laugh! Just like when I missed the extra point in the 1937 Army-Navy game I laughed my ass off! No I'm serious! You get those girls (or whatever) to the White House pronto. Besides I need another distraction, we haven't had a new Trump indictment in over a week. Yeah, get those carpetbaggers in here and that'll keep Doucy off my back for a couple days. "
What a beta post

Forum List

Back