Democrats block amendment to prevent Fairness Doctrine

Is this what is called the Liberal Two Step?

The dance of libs ducking the points

That was snappy. Where do you come up with these?

These must take you all night.

May I make a suggestion though?

Perhaps we could call it "The dance of the ducking libs." I just think that it has a little more imagery than "the dance of libs ducking the points," which, if you don't mind me saying, is a little wordy.

That's okay. I know your heart is in the right place.

Love you much,
ReillyT

RSR:

You have yet to explain how a company can "cower" in front of an organization when doing so causes them to INCREASE their profits.

You can't explain to me why, if "cowering" causes corporations to increase profits, they wouldn't all WANT to do that, and why you wouldn't encourage such behavior.

cow·er (kou'er)
intr.v. cow·ered, cow·er·ing, cow·ers
To cringe in fear.

Oh PLEASE, Mr. Gore and the rest of you enviro-wackos....PLEASE don't MAKE me earn all this extra MONEY. PLEASE. I am so AFRAID of earning MORE MONEY!!!! I CRINGE at the very thought of HIGHER PROFITS AND INCREASED MARKET SHARE!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!!!

you can't make this shit up!

:rofl:

RSR:

You have yet to explain how a company can "cower" in front of an organization when doing so causes them to INCREASE their profits.

You can't explain to me why, if "cowering" causes corporations to increase profits, they wouldn't all WANT to do that, and why you wouldn't encourage such behavior.

cow·er (kou'er)
intr.v. cow·ered, cow·er·ing, cow·ers
To cringe in fear.

Oh PLEASE, Mr. Gore and the rest of you enviro-wackos....PLEASE don't MAKE me earn all this extra MONEY. PLEASE. I am so AFRAID of earning MORE MONEY!!!! I CRINGE at the very thought of HIGHER PROFITS AND INCREASED MARKET SHARE!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!!!

you can't make this shit up!

:rofl:

Why are libs alwasy whining?

A company does whta the kook left demands they do - and you nuts are still pissed

Would it make you feel beter if they were losing money?

Why are libs alwasy whining?

A company does whta the kook left demands they do - and you nuts are still pissed

Would it make you feel beter if they were losing money?

I am NOT pissed.

I think it is funny that you would suggest that a company "cowers" in front of a group and knuckles under to their "demands" that the company make more money!

your knowledge of corporate america could fit in a coffee cup with room for a cup of coffee!

again...here is what you suggest happened:

roflmfao!

I am NOT pissed.

I think it is funny that you would suggest that a company "cowers" in front of a group and knuckles under to their "demands" that the company make more money!

your knowledge of corporate america could fit in a coffee cup with room for a cup of coffee!

You are pissed

Pissed Sean had the gall to point out the connection to the enviro wackos

Your reaction is typical of the kook left to when conservative talk radio strikes that nerve of a lib

You are pissed

Pissed Sean had the gall to point out the connection to the enviro wackos

Your reaction is typical of the kook left to when conservative talk radio strikes that nerve of a lib

I am NOT pissed. I LOVE it when american business is innovative!

please explain how a business can COWER when asked to make even greater profits.

moron! :rofl:

I am NOT pissed. I LOVE it when american business is innovative!

please explain how a business can COWER when asked to make even greater profits.

moron! :rofl:

First the kook left wants less toilet paper used

KC introduces the machine

MM has a temper tantrum when Sean points out the connection

that does not explain how KC "cowers" to make more money! :rofl:

They gave in and did what the nuts wanted - and found a way to make money at the same time

Gloabl warming is about to kill us - and you are whining over Sean Hannity

Get a life

Forum List

Back