Democrats block amendment to prevent Fairness Doctrine

they "gave in"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK OK...I "give in"....I'll go ahead and make more money...just quit SCARING me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Frst you deny there was a connection - now you admit there is

You are slipping MM

You are starting to tell the truth - careful

Frst you deny there was a connection - now you admit there is

You are slipping MM

You are starting to tell the truth - careful

I denied that KC took actions that were against its corporate interest at an edict of the liberal nanny state.

you don't know shit about business.

and you crack me up!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I denied that KC took actions that were against its corporate interest at an edict of the liberal nanny state.

you don't know shit about business.

and you crack me up!

KC found a way to amke money and do what the enviro wckos wanted them to do

You are upset and wetting your pants because Sean pointed out the connection

You can lie all you want - that is all you have left

KC found a way to amke money and do what the enviro wckos wanted them to do

You are upset and wetting your pants because Sean pointed out the connection

You can lie all you want - that is all you have left

sean didn't "point to any connection". He called it a reaction to an "edict" from the "liberal nanny state". You didn't even fucking HEAR the goddamn show and I did. Shut the fuck up about shit you don't know anything about...which includes both the sean hannity show in question and business practices in general. clear?

sean didn't "point to any connection". He called it a reaction to an "edict" from the "liberal nanny state". You didn't even fucking HEAR the goddamn show and I did. Shut the fuck up about shit you don't know anything about...which includes both the sean hannity show in question and business practices in general. clear?

Because YOU said so?

You are hardly a reliable source

Because YOU said so?

You are hardly a reliable source

I ama more reliable source than you who didn't even hear the fucking show.

and you still don't know shit about business.

"Oh PLEASE, Mr. Gore and the rest of you enviro-wackos....PLEASE don't MAKE me earn all this extra MONEY. PLEASE. I am so AFRAID of earning MORE MONEY!!!! I CRINGE at the very thought of HIGHER PROFITS AND INCREASED MARKET SHARE!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!!!"

I ama more reliable source than you who didn't even hear the fucking show.

and you still don't know shit about business.

"Oh PLEASE, Mr. Gore and the rest of you enviro-wackos....PLEASE don't MAKE me earn all this extra MONEY. PLEASE. I am so AFRAID of earning MORE MONEY!!!! I CRINGE at the very thought of HIGHER PROFITS AND INCREASED MARKET SHARE!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!!!"

You are as reliable as most other liberal outlets

You hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see

and you didn't even hear the show and are telling me what sean said.

:clap2:

what a pathetic fucking loser you are

Kimberly Clark "cowering":

Oh PLEASE, Mr. Gore and the rest of you enviro-wackos....PLEASE don't MAKE me earn all this extra MONEY. PLEASE. I am so AFRAID of earning MORE MONEY!!!! I CRINGE at the very thought of HIGHER PROFITS AND INCREASED MARKET SHARE!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!!!

Kimberly Clark "cowering":

Oh PLEASE, Mr. Gore and the rest of you enviro-wackos....PLEASE don't MAKE me earn all this extra MONEY. PLEASE. I am so AFRAID of earning MORE MONEY!!!! I CRINGE at the very thought of HIGHER PROFITS AND INCREASED MARKET SHARE!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!!!!!

Stuck on stupid and repeat

My you libs are testy

you were the one who said that KC "cowered before the enviro-wackos"

Cowered.

I still laugh.

KC does what the kooks want and you are upset Sean pointed it out

you keep repeating the same shit. you didn't even hear what hannity said and you do not understand that KC did what they did, not cowering to anyone, but to MAKE MORE MONEY. THat is what corporations try to do.

what an idiot.

you keep repeating the same shit. you didn't even hear what hannity said and you do not understand that KC did what they did, not cowering to anyone, but to MAKE MORE MONEY. THat is what corporations try to do.

what an idiot.

and we are to take your word as face value?

The nanny state comment does fit

and we are to take your word as face value?

The nanny state comment does fit

no. of course we are to take your word on what hannity said when you didn't even hear the fucking show. that makes sense.

and the nanny state comment as spoken makes NO sense. and you continue to hang onto this ridiculous suggestion that KC "cowered: in front of anyone. Businesses don't cower before anyone who gives them an opportunity to make more money. They SELL to them. That is what businesses do. Again: the entire episode is an example of american corporate capitalism and marketing. It doesn't have a fucking thing to do with "edicts from the liberal nanny state".

no. of course we are to take your word on what hannity said when you didn't even hear the fucking show. that makes sense.

and the nanny state comment as spoken makes NO sense. and you continue to hang onto this ridiculous suggestion that KC "cowered: in front of anyone. Businesses don't cower before anyone who gives them an opportunity to make more money. They SELL to them. That is what businesses do. Again: the entire episode is an example of american corporate capitalism and marketing. It doesn't have a fucking thing to do with "edicts from the liberal nanny state".

based on what I know about you and Sean - he is more reliable then you

You are a political hack who never says anything against your party

Party come first to you above all else

based on what I know about you and Sean - he is more reliable then you

You are a political hack who never says anything against your party

Party come first to you above all else

Like I said, you didn't even hear the show. I did. And you are arguing with me about what Hannity said. Give it a rest.

Forum List

Back