Democrats attack black man one month before the election

Do those term rule your life? Not mine. I recognize the rights of businesses to make contracts and hold valid their own business reasons for cutting people loose, they consider an embarrassment, having seen it, since I was a teenager. You got a problem with those companies and think they ought to support somebody, because he's your kind of guy, write them a letter or buy a lot of stock. Nothing new or new age or woke or cancel culture or virtue signaling about it. It is just business, as it has been done for generations. Grow up. Cute little buzz names are irrelevant, and unless you can convince those large corporations of your value, so are you. That's life dude.
You are self-manipulated and lying to yourself if you’re trying to believe that corporate America isn’t virtue signaling in every ad campaign and at every turn…you are lost if you believe cancel culture doesn’t exist.

You are self-manipulated and lying to yourself if you’re trying to believe that corporate America isn’t virtue signaling in every ad campaign and at every turn…you are lost if you believe cancel culture doesn’t exist.
Your "virtue-signaling" BS is just a new pejorative name for what businesses have always done. They simply do not and never have wanted their figureheads, spokesmen, etc, to piss off their customers, we just didn't have the new age term to name it, as if you name it, you can negate it, but that is not how it works. Companies have the right to have their name associated with or not associated with people and mostly do it to further the company's business interests. If you love the guy, send him some money, since the companies do not think it in their business interests to send him money anymore.

What antisemitic remarks? Link-?
Here ya go.

Your "virtue-signaling" BS is just a new pejorative name for what businesses have always done. They simply do not and never have wanted their figureheads, spokesmen, etc, to piss off their customers, we just didn't have the new age term to name it, as if you name it, you can negate it, but that is not how it works.
Hahaha…so you think black folks fish, camp and drive Subaru's?
Do black trannys drink Jim Beam?
Come on man…you are losing credibility fast.

Hahaha…so you think black folks fish, camp and drive Subaru's?
Do black trannys drink Jim Beam?
Come on man…you are losing credibility fast.

What in the world are you talking about? Are you on drugs?
What is the matter with fishing, camping and Subaru's?
This is Tennessee. I do not know any trannies or what they drink. Is this a big thing where you live and the crowd you run with?

What in the world are you talking about? Are you on drugs?
What is the matter with fishing, camping and Subaru's?
This is Tennessee. I do not know any trannies or what they drink. Is this a big thing where you live and the crowd you run with?
Old timer….with all due respect, you are trying way too hard to play stupid. The shit is happening and you know it but you are just too Left to admit it. I think it’s time you own your leftism….time to stop being ashamed of yourself bud.

Here ya go.
Okay, clearly the dude has mental problems and only the last one is remotely antisimitic. Yes, the last one is bad.

The other 4 are not.

But still Zuckerfag removed his posts and he was canceled before that. Zuckerberg is a Jew, by the way, and the media is rife with Hebrews at the top levels. I'm not against Jews, that's just facts.

That the ones in those positions are out for their "own peoples'" wellbeings is debatable to say the least.

A girl I grew up with is in ..what would that be called? "Upper Network Management?" at a certain network.

Last edited:
Okay, clearly the dude has mental problems and only the last one is remotely antisimitic. Yes, the last one is bad.

The other 4 are not.

But still Zuckerfag removed his posts and he was canceled before that. Zuckerberg is a Jew, by the way, and the media is rife with Hebrews at the top levels. I'm not against Jews, that's just facts.

That the ones in those positions are out for their "own peoples'" wellbeings is debatable to say the least.

A girl I grew up with is in ..what would that be called? "Upper Network Management?" at a certain network.
I think people in Zuckerberg's tax bracket are more into their own business interests and personal interest rather and anybody's "own people". At $100 to $126 Billion Dollars, you really don't have to care.

I think people in Zuckerberg's tax bracket are more into their own business interests and personal interest rather and anybody's "own people". At $100 to $126 Billion Dollars, you really don't have to care.
Nobody ever really has to care, but it's kind of human to. I'll assume that "and" meant "than".

Old timer….with all due respect, you are trying way too hard to play stupid. The shit is happening and you know it but you are just too Left to admit it. I think it’s time you own your leftism….time to stop being ashamed of yourself bud.
Now, now.....he is an "independent".....

Forum List

Back