Democrats At The Easter Egg Hunt

Gee, I thought that liberals didn't even know it was Easter. You wingnuts need to pick a narrative and stick with it.

If Democrats are 'ungodly heathens' then they'd all have to be Republicans one would think. Or cross-over Muslims.

Photos of the 'chaos' are pouring in:

fark_b0K9PZpIOES-xwTnHxa0TBbjYK8.jpg

:lol:

I didn't read the whole write up, but gee whiz. What made these "adults" want to hunt the eggs? Was one of them plastic with a million dollars hidden inside of it?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." Corinthians 13:11

I didn't read the whole write up, but gee whiz. What made these "adults" want to hunt the eggs? Was one of them plastic with a million dollars hidden inside of it?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." Corinthians 13:11

I didn't understand this either. How can grown adults act like this? I think the eggs were filled with candy, probably pez. Something is wrong here.

Forum List

Back