Rock Stone Mountain

Wouldn't mind going to see the images carved in the mountain before the progressive Taliban has it destroyed.

But, health will probably keep me from making the trip

Since when are you gutless kkk slime "neutral"?

Was just reading the The Walking Dead is considering pulling out of GA for anti-America position on LGBT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a weekend mini-vacation last september to Atlanta to visit the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.

The next day we drove over to Stone Mountain and spent the afternoon.

They have a cable car that will take you to the top of the mountain right past the carving.

Had a great time and plenty of activities for the kids.

Also saw a lot of black people there at the park having fun. ...... :cool:

Since when are you gutless kkk slime "neutral"?

Was just reading the The Walking Dead is considering pulling out of GA for anti-America position on LGBT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dammit! Now the rest of the Southern states will have their sporting events pulled. Golf,football, basketball,baseball, hockey,and...........wait! Nobody fucks with NASCAR. heh heh heh.

Why are you going?

They still have the cheesey train ride?
1. Moving at end of May and want my kids to see Stone Mountain and I have never been to the top either so
2. I ALWAYS go to pro white events near me. Gonna film the ANTIFA,Anonymous,Carpetbagging assholes LOL...

Why are you going?

They still have the cheesey train ride?
1. Moving at end of May and want my kids to see Stone Mountain and I have never been to the top either so
2. I ALWAYS go to pro white events near me. Gonna film the ANTIFA,Anonymous,Carpetbagging assholes LOL...

Going to the top is no big deal, you can take the cable car or hike up it.

Stone Mountain has historically been a place for the KKK to rally, so it is not surprising that this group chose this particular venue.

If inclined to attend such a rally, which I am not, I definitely would not take my family. This event is being fairly well publicized in Metro Atlanta media and will surely draw a lot of protesters from both inside and outside of Georgia. One can imagine the outcome.

Stone Mountain has historically been a place for the KKK to rally, so it is not surprising that this group chose this particular venue.

If inclined to attend such a rally, which I am not, I definitely would not take my family. This event is being fairly well publicized in Metro Atlanta media and will surely draw a lot of protesters from both inside and outside of Georgia. One can imagine the outcome.

Will only be violence if the cultural marxists choose to start violence. I won't be unarmed that's for damn sure. As much as I can explain to my kids that anti whites hate us for being proud of our history,heritage,culture etc the fact that these scum will probably be threatening the families,yelling,screaming,etc will SHOW them what I have told them that we are hated for being white and proud. Should be park police there along with barriers set up to keep the trash away from us peaceful rally goers.

Will only be violence if the cultural marxists choose to start violence. I won't be unarmed that's for damn sure. As much as I can explain to my kids that anti whites hate us for being proud of our history,heritage,culture etc the fact that these scum will probably be threatening the families,yelling,screaming,etc will SHOW them what I have told them that we are hated for being white and proud. Should be park police there along with barriers set up to keep the trash away from us peaceful rally goers.

"Hey kids! These ******* hate us white people! Even though we LOVE them. We only want what's best for them....and that is to be kept away from us. But, they are uncivilized and cannot control themselves. So, when a bunch of us whites get together in public to tell them that they are not human and celebrate our superiority, they allow their animalistic impulses to take over and they come to start trouble. I'm bringing my gun because the last thing I want is violence. You know us White's are peaceful and if anything bad happens, it will be because of the porch monkeys gettin all uppity."

Took a weekend mini-vacation last september to Atlanta to visit the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.

The next day we drove over to Stone Mountain and spent the afternoon.

They have a cable car that will take you to the top of the mountain right past the carving.

Had a great time and plenty of activities for the kids.

Also saw a lot of black people there at the park having fun. ...... :cool:

Lots of blacks go there every weekend. I live about 10 miles from Stone Mtn park. We hike to the top of the mtn about once a month or so. Nice place, and a fun community park.

If they have the permits and stuff for a demonstration, I am sure they will have their 50+ people show up and try to shock people. But most of the people will ignore them. No real threat there. Most are hoping that it will get violent, but lack the balls to actually do anything.

Stone Mountain is the largest granite monolith east of the Mississippi River.

Forum List

Back