"Democrats at a Crossroads" -- But WHY is that?

It's called right wing race baiting.
RACISM.png

Um, dumbass, I was making fun of 18 months for being short. You're rabid. Go breathe into a paper bag or something.
Hey dumbass, I was mocking you becasue Obama blame Bush for 8 years.....at some point you need to be an adult and take responsibiliby, aparently democrats don't ever do that.

Which makes no sense on any level. As if I control Obama? You're like a child.
I love how you guys try and change the topic. That strawman doesn't work. It does, you said 18 months is short and I told you, they will blame people for 8 years, they never ever ever take responsiblity. Democrats are children in so many ways.

I love how you guys try and change the topic. That strawman doesn't work. It does, you said 18 months is short and I told you, they will blame people for 8 years, they never ever ever take responsiblity. Democrats are children in so many ways.
FartFume is triggered.

Trump is still running.
The GOP is on its knees begging him not to announce before November.

Because they are so proud of him, of course, and don't want that spectacular moment for the Republican Party to be outshined by an election.

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump is still running.
So, the country is Biden's, it's his fault, don't pass the buck. He's the one that wants the green new deal, which is funny since he doesnt want us to produce oil, but it's ok if other countries do it......Democrats are like kids they really live in a vaccum.

I think the answer is pretty simple mac. It's called right wing race baiting.

On top of that, whites are not the only people who vote. Democrats have remained competitive by utilizing a multicultural voting base and younger white voters. And as the nation becomes less white, this is the way democrats can win.
/-----/ "Democrats have remained competitive" by stuffing the ballot box and bribing folks with taxpayer $$$ to vote for them.

Now, now.

Just because Trump got 74 MILLION votes--almost 8 million more votes than his prior win over Hilldawg, and 5 million more votes than the prior all-time high winner 4 years earlier (Barrack, 2012)--and just because Obama's all-time high was overshadowed by Biden by a staggering 7 MILLION votes, making Biden the winner with more that 18 MILLION VOTES more than the previous winner, is no reason to suspect fraud.

These things just magically happen and we must accept it.

Junk-mail voting brought out all these new voters who had previously been disenfranchised by being required to actually get off their lazy asses and vote in person.

Given that the voting population of the USA has substantially INCREASED in each of the 4 year Presidential terms, every Presidential election SHOULD set records for the numbers of votes cast. But in 2016, millions of American voters stayed home because they didn't like either candidate.

This was especially true of Democrats and I think that James Comey put the final nail in the Clinton coffin by re-opening the email investigation just days ahead of the vote. Blacks especially stayed home, because the Clintons are neither liked nor trusted by the black community.

But the result was SO disastrous that NOBODY stayed home in 2020. Democrats weren't going to get lulled into staying home again. Hence the numbers on both sides were HUGE.

Another probably bigger one is xenophobia. The country isn't ready for a lot of the modern issues that have been sprung upon us, like how to accommodate trans people, how to accommodate a huge influx of refugees, etc. They see democrats as representing these people more than representing working class white people.

"Modern issues that have been sprung upon us?"

Listen to this asinine BULLSHIT !!!

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES DOING THE SPRINGING, asswipe.

The Democrats CREATE these crises.

The DEMOCRATS leave our borders wide open and then claim we have a "new modem problem" with an influx of immigrants.

The DEMOCRATS groom our children with their revisionist bullshit and then claim we suddenly have a "new modern problem" with trans kids.

The Democrats CREATE these problems.

And THIS one ^^^ thinks the American people are too stupid to understand what's going on

Why.......because they segregate every group, ethnicity, race into separate little bouquets in order to tickle the ears of each specific group with tailor made goodies and trinkets from the treasury. They promise the white folks more good govt programs with your money of course. Its all a racquet.

bamaSo, the country is Biden's, it's his fault, don't pass the buck. He's the one that wants the green new deal, which is funny since he doesnt want us to produce oil, but it's ok if other countries do it......Democrats are like kids they really live in a vaccum.

You sure do pack a lot of stupid comments into a two line post.

1. The country isn't the property of the President. It's belongs to the American people. The President is the people's CEO - Chief Executive Officer. He works for YOU, not the other way around.

2. Joe has NOT endorsed the Green New Deal - only some aspects of it.

3. The USA became an oil and gas export nation under the Obama/Biden administration. Why would Biden destroy one of the great achievements of the Obama/Biden Administration? That makes no sense at all.

4. Oil production is expected to reach record levels this year. Yes, Biden wants to switch from oil to green energy, but he has said he expects the change over to take more than 20 years, and to create thousands of jobs, in both sectors, between now and then.

Republicans are the most gullible people on the face of the earth.

That works on the assumption that Hispanics and Asians continue to drink the Koolaid.

I had a recent discussion with one of my oldest friends. A gay Hispanic Lady, who told me she supported Trump. This is mostly, I think because her girlfriend supports Trump, but it's still fucking crazy.

Now, the Democrats need to do a much better job of messaging. Otherwise we get a Republican back in 2024 or 2028.

The best thing the Democrats will have going for them is WHEN Republicans retake Congress (more due to Gerrymandering than any popular acceptance), they'll remind the voters how crazy they are appealing to their base.

"Now, the Democrats need to do a much better job of messaging." Translation: better propaganda and lies.

"Modern issues that have been sprung upon us?"

Listen to this asinine BULLSHIT !!!

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES DOING THE SPRINGING, asswipe.

The Democrats CREATE these crises.

The DEMOCRATS leave our borders wide open and then claim we have a "new modem problem" with an influx of immigrants.

The DEMOCRATS groom our children with their revisionist bullshit and then claim we suddenly have a "new modern problem" with trans kids.

The Democrats CREATE these problems.

And THIS one ^^^ thinks the American people are too stupid to understand what's going on

Democrats are not the ones doing the "springing". The right wing media started this culture war with its "War on Christmas" lie, and has been using modern cultural issues to gin up outrage against Democrats, since Reagan's "Welfare Queens" lie.

Democrats are not creating these "crises". Regardless of what Republicans have been telling you. Illegal immigration goes DOWN every time there's a Democrat in the White House, because Democrats prosecute the employers. When the employers stop hiring illegals, they stop coming.

But with a Republcan in the White House, no employers are arrested or charged, and the "Now hiring illegals" signs go up in Central America, and illegal border crossings increase. With Trump closing the border, you're now complaining about food prices rising. Well who do you think is planting, harvesting and processing those crops for below minimum wage????? When you don't have cheap illegal labour, food prices go up.

This "grooming" lie is only believed by the stupid and the gullible. Thank you for proving you're an idiot.

You're definitely too stupid to see how you're being lied to by Republicans.

Forum List

Back