Democrats are why we have gun crime in America...not gun owners. Seattle addition.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrats in Seattle are releasing violent gun offenders....

Can any anti-gun extremist explain this? At all?

Dori: Durkan's failures, political correctness caused downtown Seattle shooting

People right away criticized me for blaming gangs when we did not know for sure who was responsible. Of course we knew it was gangs. I’m sick and tired of a squishy media that won’t speak the truth because it is so consumed with political correctness. Everybody knew exactly what happened last night.

We do not let the cops do their jobs. The cops know who the gang members and drug dealers are. They also know that if they see a drug transaction and write it up for the prosecutor’s office, it’s going to get kicked because it’s not a serious enough crime. And when prosecutors pursue criminals, judges let them walk free.

The two suspects in this downtown shooting have been arrested 44 times with 20 convictions and 21 times with 15 convictions. Marquise Tolbert, the one with 20 convictions, had three felonies last year alone. You tell me how someone with three felonies in 2019 is walking around free and able to engage in a shootout that kills a woman and injures a bunch of other people, including a 9-year-old kid. Both Tolbert and William Tolliver, the other suspect, are just 24 years old.

They both have previously been arrested and charged with drive-by shootings and unlawful possession of a firearm in 2018. So the courts knew full well that these were gun-toting gang members. Why did our justice system let them walk free? Why do we place criminals above law-abiding citizens?

^^ You are exactly right! Crime loving vermin democrats release violent criminals with one hand and and with the other try to disarm us!

People right away criticized me for blaming gangs when we did not know for sure who was responsible. Of course we knew it was gangs. I’m sick and tired of a squishy media that won’t speak the truth because it is so consumed with political correctness. Everybody knew exactly what happened last night.

We do not let the cops do their jobs. The cops know who the gang members and drug dealers are. They also know that if they see a drug transaction and write it up for the prosecutor’s office, it’s going to get kicked because it’s not a serious enough crime. And when prosecutors pursue criminals, judges let them walk free.

The two suspects in this downtown shooting have been arrested 44 times with 20 convictions and 21 times with 15 convictions. Marquise Tolbert, the one with 20 convictions, had three felonies last year alone. You tell me how someone with three felonies in 2019 is walking around free and able to engage in a shootout that kills a woman and injures a bunch of other people, including a 9-year-old kid. Both Tolbert and William Tolliver, the other suspect, are just 24 years old.

They both have previously been arrested and charged with drive-by shootings and unlawful possession of a firearm in 2018. So the courts knew full well that these were gun-toting gang members. Why did our justice system let them walk free? Why do we place criminals above law-abiding citizens?

It would seem that Democrats want to side with and reward armed violent criminals and punish and criminalise law abiding gun owners, what evil fucked up logic they have.

We should be able to hold the judges libel for allowing repeat offenders to injure us some more...
Their defense will be that their hands were tied by sentencing guidelines. If they are to be punished it will have to be some other way.

I used to drive right by that area 4 times a week. Heck, it's only 3 blocks from Pike St Market. There was never any crime there, that was 1994. I felt safe anywhere in Seattle, at anytime.

I used to drive right by that area 4 times a week. Heck, it's only 3 blocks from Pike St Market. There was never any crime there, that was 1994. I felt safe anywhere in Seattle, at anytime.
I lived in Pike Place market in 2001-2003. I never feared for my safety when walking around at 3 am.

I lived in Pike Place market in 2001-2003. I never feared for my safety when walking around at 3 am.

You lived in it? How cool, loved that place, all levels. Loved that city, best ever and I am NOT a city person at heart. I was in Denver 1972 for 6 months and it was the second nicest. I was on the other side of the pond from Sea but moved there 1979, left WA 1996. When I left it was still the "Emerald City", same as I always knew it and I loved it. Even though I lived on the west side, 1.5 years in the woods. I went to Seattle Massage school, grad 1994. Next to Greenlake. What a wonderful community.

What happened.

You lived in it? How cool, loved that place, all levels. Loved that city, best ever and I am NOT a city person at heart. I was in Denver 1972 for 6 months and it was the second nicest. I was on the other side of the pond from Sea but moved there 1979, left WA 1996. When I left it was still the "Emerald City", same as I always knew it and I loved it. Even though I lived on the west side, 1.5 years in the woods. I went to Seattle Massage school, grad 1994. Next to Greenlake. What a wonderful community.

What happened.
Yeah, my address was 2nd and Pike. Literally IN Pike Place market.

The liberals made changes that prevented cops from arresting people for drug offenses. They used to give offenders 2 choices... jail or rehab. They often chose rehab, so they got clean. Now the streets are filled with drug addicted homeless people because, no one gets clean anymore, which brings in drug selling gangs.

We should be able to hold the judges libel for allowing repeat offenders to injure us some more...

Well if a Judge releases any dangerous violent criminal and that criminal then murders someone the Judge should be arrested and charged with Manslaughter.

So Democrats are responsible for gangs.

Are you fuckwad Republicans at fault for anything? Other than making getting guns easier.

So Democrats are responsible for gangs.

Are you fuckwad Republicans at fault for anything? Other than making getting guns easier.

No, dipshit...they are responsible for the policies that allow gun criminals to be released from jail and prison over and over again. Those are the criminals who are killing people with guns......so none of your stupid gun laws will work if you keep letting these criminals out of jail and prison........

Seattle has fallen maybe even further than San Francisco. And in both cases leftist mayors and city councils are to blame.
It's a living hell in both cities in some parts and democrats are totally to blame...including the democrat imbeciles that
keep electing them.

For the anti-gunners:
You have seen who is being protected, and it isn't you or your family. As much as you dislike violence, and hone in on gun confiscation as a remedy, you need to understand that a gun may be all that stands between you and the criminal they turned loose yesterday...

Forum List

Back