Democrats Are Trying To Create Two Different Classes Of Americans

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats Are Trying To Create Two Different Classes Of Americans. Those with rights....and those without.

Maybe eventually they can get people willing to turn in their neighbors to the authorities.
Or maybe in a more perfect society....they can get your neighbors to take matters into their own hands and just string you up from the nearest tree.......just because you didn't get a vaccination. After all....they're murderers.......Who knows where they'd be willing to take this hoax.

hjghjjjgjj.jpg

They already have....Us and them.
No......they want it to involve us at a more personal level.
If I don't let them shoot me up with their poison....I don't get to fly on an aircraft or see a movie.
I can't go to a Titans game.....because I'm a murderer......and Jan 6th.

Last edited:
Democrats Are Trying To Create Two Different Classes Of Americans. Those with rights....and those without.

Maybe eventually they can get people willing to turn in their neighbors to the authorities.
Or maybe in a more perfect society....they can get your neighbors to take matters into their own hands and just string you up from the nearest tree.......just because you didn't get a vaccination. After all....they're murderers.......Who knows where they'd be willing to take this hoax.

View attachment 476591

That's basically what Marxists do: Gin up class warfare between the upper and lower classes, which eventually polarizes everyone to the point that there's no longer a middle class.

View attachment 476591
Straight out of the Nazi playbook.

View attachment 476591
Straight out of the Nazi playbook.
The Russians did it too. What communist democrats want is democrat rule, cartel enforcement, Honduras and Guatemalan peons.

Forum List

Back