The enemy within

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
America is now closer to totalitarian rule than at anytime in our history......can the Republic be saved?

Attachments

• 1617669680033.png
    1617669680033.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 20
America is now closer to totalitarian rule than at anytime in our history......can the Republic be saved?

FDR and Lincoln say hold my coffee!

We have had these type of leaders before and America has survived...

The Enemy Within: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Schools, Faith, and Military: Savage, Michael: 0020049025307: Amazon.com: Books

• Banned

Anyone that would compare this biden regime with FDR or Lincoln is on the road to the funny farm.

But those leaders weren't connected monetarily to foreign powers...its a different world....

The totalitarian movement has been alive and well in the US since we became a super power, wake up people this is 2021 WTF, have you been the last sixty years? But you people supported it when it was your political team doing it under the guise of protection and to stop those bad people.

Very insightful, and right on that the Democratic party is racist.
Who isn't racist?
If we go by the ridiculous definition that the left has come up with about power plus privilege, then a lot of minorities aren't racist despite discriminating against white people.

Nevertheless, I would concur that most people have an ingroup bias, other than white liberals -- who hilariously have an outgroup bias.

Very insightful, and right on that the Democratic party is racist.
Who isn't racist?
If we go by the ridiculous definition that the left has come up with about power plus privilege, then a lot of minorities aren't racist despite discriminating against white people.

Nevertheless, I would concur that most people have an ingroup bias, other than white liberals -- who hilariously have an outgroup bias.
The problem is there are way too many with way too much idle time on their hands and they have ingested the wrong mantra for existence and carry the weight of being wrong..

5574dd2b5cca68f94fd95b108ba2d91f.jpg

I don't know if the Republic can be saved, I honestly don't know, there was a time I thought it could be saved, but at this juncture in time ....with the million of illegals let in, with the totalitarian Stasi kind of rule that prevails under the fake President.....etc... I find it harder and harder the possibility of USA to be saved.

I don't know if the Republic can be saved, I honestly don't know, there was a time I thought it could be saved, but at this juncture in time ....with the million of illegals let in, with the totalitarian Stasi kind of rule that prevails under the fake President.....etc... I find it harder and harder the possibility of USA to be saved.
Ah a fatalist in the usual half hour format of a TV show. I know you can hear my calming, soothing voice when I say, "go out an party, enjoy yerself", because Biden is just like Trump we are going to Hell in a handbasket..

And now that we know which side the Deep State is on, it's even worse.

And now that we know which side the Deep State is on, it's even worse.

If something doesn't happen soon, very soon to change the course of events, USA is truly fucked. :dunno:

The totalitarian movement has been alive and well in the US since we became a super power, wake up people this is 2021 WTF, have you been the last sixty years? But you people supported it when it was your political team doing it under the guise of protection and to stop those bad people.

Nonsense......nothing before compares to the totalitarian nature of the biden regime.

Secession is the last peaceful option. States whose populations want the constitution to be the supreme law of the land and are willing to live under its provisions will have to join to create a new Confederacy of Freedom. Once the Left has control of the rest of the nation they'll do what communist animals DO, they'll come with military force to compel obedience. Case in point today? Belarus and Russia surrounding Ukraine with forces.

It would take a Donald Trump to return to office right away. The Democrats are working on a plan that would let them steal the presidency, the Senate, and the House again with even more dirty tricks. Even so I believe that God answers of prayers spoken 245+ years ago to our dear forebears and Founders a promise to bless America provided their family survivors asked Him to keep our country free as long as they love their Constitution and follow it.

It would take a Donald Trump to return to office right away. The Democrats are working on a plan that would let them steal the presidency, the Senate, and the House again with even more dirty tricks. Even so I believe that God answers of prayers spoken 245+ years ago to our dear forebears and Founders a promise to bless America provided their family survivors asked Him to keep our country free as long as they love their Constitution and follow it.

Keep the faith.

1617678839780.png

Forum List

Back