Democrats are supporting Haley

Haley is receiving donations from Democrats in a desperate attempt to derail Donald Trump. Haley is an embarrassment to the GOP.

Aren't you backing a convicted fraudster and sexual assaulter?

Let me know when Haley has been guilty of all of this law breaking.

The cognitive dissonance with you people is textbook.

Haley is receiving donations from Democrats in a desperate attempt to derail Donald Trump. Haley is an embarrassment to the GOP.

Which is why she will not be the nominee, nor would she win in a G.E.

Sure, you can get 10% of Dem votes in a G.E but it won't do you any good if 40-50% of your own Party won't support you in the G.E. Hell, a percentage of them might even support Biden.

Haley is not that popular among most Republicans.

She'd beat Biden in a landslide, but you guys would rather get annihilated and hand the Democrats control of everything again. That's fine by me. I've been doing pretty damn good these past few years. I can't really complain and I'll be just fine the next few years too. The nice thing is after Trump gets obliterated again enough of Cult 45 will finally open their eyes to the cliff their speeding locomotive has been heading to and enough will finally break away that MAGA will officially be irrelevant and we can finally start putting the Republican Party back together again before it goes the way of the Whigs.

Forum List

Back