Democrats are supporting Haley

Democrats are scared shitless by Trump. They know they can't beat him so they're trying to bury his campaign in an avalanche of bogus trials. Haley is hoping for the same thing Democrats are. That makes her an even bigger scumbag than she was before. MAGA

She'd beat Biden in a landslide, but you guys would rather get annihilated and hand the Democrats control of everything again. That's fine by me. I've been doing pretty damn good these past few years. I can't really complain and I'll be just fine the next few years too. The nice thing is after Trump gets obliterated again enough of Cult 45 will finally open their eyes to the cliff their speeding locomotive has been heading to and enough will finally break away that MAGA will officially be irrelevant and we can finally start putting the Republican Party back together again before it goes the way of the Whigs.
Haley would not do well against Biden and most folks realize it. You are just a Trump hater.

Aren't you backing a convicted fraudster and sexual assaulter?

Let me know when Haley has been guilty of all of this law breaking.

The cognitive dissonance with you people is textbook.
Convicted of what fraud? And what conviction on sexual assault?
Did you pass your junior high test on the Constitution Tazbro?

Haley is receiving donations from Democrats in a desperate attempt to derail Donald Trump. Haley is an embarrassment to the GOP.

I look at it more like, those on the left are throwing their money away when Trump is going to win easily anyway, leaving them with less money to give to Biden & Co, which helps Trump. Just another example of TDS so bad that they don't even realize what they are doing.

Haley is receiving donations from Democrats in a desperate attempt to derail Donald Trump. Haley is an embarrassment to the GOP.

You must have been really embarrassed by Trump in 2020, huh?

propped-up.png

Forum List

Back