Democrats are shattering Dr. Martin Luther King's Dream

It might be worth it to see Trump reelected just to witness the look on your cult's face when Trump shoves it right up your asses.

Think he won't dont'cha?
If trump supporters are a cult and Trump says to get the jab, shouldn't all trump supporters have the jab?

If trump supporters are a cult and Trump says to get the jab, shouldn't all trump supporters have the jab?
Seems all Trump supporters would be dead from injecting bleach by now if they were mindless drones like Dimtards are.

This is just one of the many reasons blacks shouldn't be voting for Democrats.

Democrats are shattering Dr. Martin Luther King’s dream

Arguably, this is the most famous part of King’s speech: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

In the 21st century, the Democratic Party has once again made itself the antithesis of King's dream, just as it was in his time. They have destroyed his wishes, judging people only by the color of their skin and dismissing the content of their character as irrelevant to the key questions of one's privilege or victimhood.

They have demonized white people as privileged, counting them as guilty by association for all the sins of racial injustice throughout the country's history. This toxic vilification is conducted under the guise of racial diversity and inclusion.

Instead of promoting racial equality, Democrats have advocated segregation in many aspects of society, such as education, criminal justice, and healthcare. There is no consideration for the content of anyone’s character. In fact, the desire to set aside skin color and look at character is positively denounced as a white supremacist strain of thinking.

The open preference for anyone without white skin sows racial division, creates a new victim class, and exploits such divisions to gain political influence and power.

Again, this is the antithesis of Dr. King's dream — the exact opposite of what he said he wanted. Thankfully, some people see through the Democrats' facade — including those with some connections to Dr. King himself.

“I walked away from Democrats many years ago because I wanted to openly worship God, embrace our country, and have love for people regardless of skin color,” author YG Nyghtstorm told me. “Content of character trumps divisive politics every time, and it feels good to be an American. Dr. King’s sacrifice is appreciated. Americans will fight hard so more people can realize his dream.”

Nyghtstorm is the godson of Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. He embodies the dream of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. He is also running for Congress in Georgia.

“I am the result of MLK’s Dream and the leadership of Dr. Alveda King. The American Dream is for everyone,” Nyghtstorm tweeted Monday. “Let’s continue an incredible legacy of excellence as we honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.”

For the country to live up to the standards of Dr. King's dream, judgments of individuals based on their skin color should be eradicated from society. Seeing each other as equals, honoring everyone's life, allowing equal opportunity to pursue their dreams is what King stood for. It is what he gave his life for. The Democrats' myopic obsession with people's race is dishonoring Dr. King's legacy, of which their ideology of critical race theory is an open rejection.

Out of their lust for political power, they are shattering his dream and attempting to shatter the nation.

Dems today are the Anti-King

Forum List

Back