Democrats are Losing Voters

DemonRat voters consist of weak minded naive people and bat shit crazy devil worshipers.

Unfortunately, there’s a lot of these people.

Fortunately, there’s not enough

Republicans are brain dead members of the cult of Trump. Trump supporters are the ones who have been struck down by stupidity. That is what TDS does to it's victims. Your posts clearly show that.

You guys tried pushing the #WalkAway last election and Democrats had a record turnout in 2018.
So the dems were able to retake the house by cheating in the blue cities....that will not be possible in the national election....

Dems won in the suburbs. No cheating was involved. It is Republicans who are trying to cheat in 2020.

Democrats are Losing Voters

Democrats are Losing Voters, there is not doubt
#BLEXIT:
The black exit
#LEXIT: The Latino exit
#WalkAway: The general exodus from the Left to the Right
Independents: They do not like the mobs and riots

Lets watch this video:

In 2016, Trump won educated white voters by ~5%

He's trailing by ~15% in that cohort today.

That's because he's acting like a total retard.

You are extremely clueless.

DemonRat voters consist of weak minded naive people and bat shit crazy devil worshipers.

"weak minded naive people and bat shit crazy devil worshipers.""

You know you just described QAnon, right?
So you're a QAnon member?
You remember how "Pizza Gate" turned out, right?
Turned out badly....for QAnon.
I don’t need QAnon to tell me that. Only a demon could deceive humans to be so naive and brainwashed. Only Demons laugh at people for believing in God. The majority of DemonRats are atheists.

DemonRats will believe whatever Hollywood celebs and the TV tells them. They worship celebrities before their own family, friends, and God.

There’s been times I’ve felt agnostic, but thanks to the DemonRats, my faith in God has been reinforced.

If Satan exists then surely God exists

It is Taliban Christians who want to turn this country into a theocracy. Write laws based on religious beliefs. Make the church above the law. You have no faith in God. It is all fake. No one who has any religious values would vote for Trump.

Compare the number of Trump signs, hats ,shirts etc to the amount of biden signs, hats (don't think I've seen a hat for biden yet) etc. Trump by the largest landslide in history.

A couple of weeks ago I drove US 6 in Pennsylvania as far east as the city of Sweden Valley, through the cities of Coudersport, Port Allegany, Kane, Lantz Corners, etc., and saw very few Sleepy Joe signs out there.

This is a key, battleground state. Biden is getting schlonged.

sure thing..

olftlpfg5gg51.jpg

Compare the number of Trump signs, hats ,shirts etc to the amount of biden signs, hats (don't think I've seen a hat for biden yet) etc. Trump by the largest landslide in history.

A couple of weeks ago I drove US 6 in Pennsylvania as far east as the city of Sweden Valley, through the cities of Coudersport, Port Allegany, Kane, Lantz Corners, etc., and saw very few Sleepy Joe signs out there.

If you believe that you are a fool. Clearly you have nothing to hang your hat on so this is the best thing you can do.

"weak minded naive people and bat shit crazy devil worshipers.""

You know you just described QAnon, right?
So you're a QAnon member?
You remember how "Pizza Gate" turned out, right?
Turned out badly....for QAnon.
I don’t need QAnon to tell me that. Only a demon could deceive humans to be so naive and brainwashed. Only Demons laugh at people for believing in God. The majority of DemonRats are atheists.

DemonRats will believe whatever Hollywood celebs and the TV tells them. They worship celebrities before their own family, friends, and God.

There’s been times I’ve felt agnostic, but thanks to the DemonRats, my faith in God has been reinforced.

If Satan exists then surely God exists

It is Taliban Christians who want to turn this country into a theocracy. Write laws based on religious beliefs. Make the church above the law. You have no faith in God. It is all fake. No one who has any religious values would vote for Trump.

I guess u r unfamiliar with the All Powerful religious Left in this country? Those who promote abortion and homo marriage like Jim Wallis? They've been praying for Trump's death since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator.

Air Force Vet Calls Out Biden to His Face!

Hmmmmmm....
So Biden started the war in Iraq.
Funny, I thought it was Bush's idea.
And Bush lied to Congress in order to attack Baghdad.
You know...."Shock and Awe" and all that bullshit.

Try again, loser.

Mission accomplished.....only 200k dead and counting and another deep recession. Mission accomplished by the GOP Cause that’s what they do.

lmao. libs kill a million babies a year dumbass

Don’t be ridiculous you frauds. There were 1.2 million abortions a year BEFORE roe v Wade and average of 5000 women died each year having them. Regardless of the legality women WILL CHOOSE TO HAVE ABORTIONS AND THOUSANDS WILL WILL DIE. The slaughter will continue because idiot rights are idiots.

Pin head right male a-holes will will never get it because they’re too fking stupid.

What is amazing is that abortions have plunged even with Roe vs Wade. That is because the pro-life movement encouraged women to have their children by offering assistance, The anti-abortion movement wants women jailed for having abortions. This will not sit well with suburban voters and Christians could have a hard time getting elected except in the reddest of states.

If you believe that you are a fool. Clearly you have nothing to hang your hat on so this is the best thing you can do.

I drove through a half dozen counties myself. There were more signs for Sweet Corn than for Sleepy Joe.

I'll believe my own lying eyes before a fake poll

Wow, when I see 15 trump signs in a row on the same plot of land, I still see just one vote. Like Trump, supporters have to keep repeating themselves. Honest people don’t. So now you’re reduced to counting signs like votes ? Why not include the pigeons also ?

in the 2020 presidential election: health care is on the ballot

the Supreme Court is on the ballot

black lives are on the ballot

the constitution is on the ballot

America as we know it...is on the ballot!

“the Supreme Court is on the ballot” - a stacked Supreme Court is on the ballot because Democrats need to change the rules.

“black lives are on the ballot” - not ALL Black lives are on the ballot.

“the constitution is on the ballot” - how and why do Liberals care about a document written by white men who owned slaves? You tear their statues down.

“America as we know it...is on the ballot!” - Bullshit. You people voted for the guy that pushed for ‘The fundamental transformation of America’. How does that equate to ‘America as we know it?’

Wow, when I see 15 trump signs in a row on the same plot of land, I still see just one vote. Like Trump, supporters have to keep repeating themselves. Honest people don’t. So now you’re reduced to counting signs like votes ? Why not include the pigeons also ?
Well they need 15 because pussies like you steal them. The left is nothing but losers and pussies that can't handle differences. But why don't people put in Biden signs....they are very rare.....because noone likes him......a vote for Biden is just a vote against Trump, no one likes or cares what Biden will do, we all know this.

Well they need 15 because pussies like you steal them. The left is nothing but losers and pussies that can't handle differences. But why don't people put in Biden signs....they are very rare.....because noone likes him......a vote for Biden is just a vote against Trump, no one likes or cares what Biden will do, we all know this.
The voters don’t make the signs. Just like insecure males have to parade around showing off their “hardware” to prop up their manhood, Trump Humpers have to put up a billion signs on one front lawn just to ease their fears and insecurities. You can write a book just listing all the things that male Humpers are afraid of.

. . . . Regardless of the legality women WILL CHOOSE TO HAVE ABORTIONS AND THOUSANDS WILL WILL DIE . . . . .

Yes, we call that murder, Einstein. We lock up murderers every day.

Most voters do not see that as murder. They see it as a woman's choice. That is why 70% of voters support Roe vs Wade. That is why Republicans don't want to even mention abortion in regards to a Supreme Court nomination. Even Trump

Forum List

Back