Democrats are Losing Voters

1600869608252.png

Fake News CBS super fakery!
CBS USES a LATINOS FOR TRUMP rally photo and passes it off as a BIDEN Latino rally.

Note the red circles

This was unbelievable......they took a MAGA crowd and showed it to be pro democrats...Joe Biden hasn't had that many people for a crowd....ever.....

Air Force Vet Calls Out Biden to His Face!

Hmmmmmm....
So Biden started the war in Iraq.
Funny, I thought it was Bush's idea.
And Bush lied to Congress in order to attack Baghdad.
You know...."Shock and Awe" and all that bullshit.

Try again, loser.

Mission accomplished.....only 200k dead and counting and another deep recession. Mission accomplished by the GOP Cause that’s what they do.

lmao. libs kill a million babies a year dumbass

Hmmmmmm....

Try again, loser.

Mission accomplished.....only 200k dead and counting and another deep recession. Mission accomplished by the GOP Cause that’s what they do.

Don’t be ridiculous you frauds. There were 1.2 million abortions a year BEFORE roe v Wade and average of 5000 women died each year having them. Regardless of the legality women WILL CHOOSE TO HAVE ABORTIONS AND THOUSANDS WILL WILL DIE. The slaughter will continue because idiot rights are idiots.

Pin head right male a-holes will will never get it because they’re too fking stupid.

Hmmmmmm....

Try again, loser.

Don’t be ridiculous you frauds. There were 1.2 million abortions a year BEFORE roe v Wade and average of 5000 women died each year having them. Regardless of the legality women WILL CHOOSE TO HAVE ABORTIONS AND THOUSANDS WILL WILL DIE. The slaughter will continue because idiot rights are idiots.

Pin head right male a-holes will will never get it because they’re too fking stupid.

So people kill each other, should we make that legal too? Rape? what a stupid argument......I let my kids fuck like bunnies, they're gonna do it anyway.....are you one of those people?

Democrats have banned hydroxychloroquine while stockpiling it for themselves.

Democrats have ordered their own police to STAND DOWN while their own cities burn & citizens murdered.

Democrats have blocked COVID RELIEF MONEY until they can force mass mailing of ballots with NO SIGNATURE VERIFICATION.

Democrats are now talking OPENLY about outright revenge...impeachment...stacking the supreme court...etc.

How in the hell can somebody vote for their own suffering, death and the death of their children? You would have to be a special kind of stupid!

Hydroxychloroquine is useless.

Mayors have tried to defuse the situation by not using force.

Republicans are blocking a coronavirus relief bill.

Democrats are talking about providing balance to a far right wing extremist court. A far right wing Supreme Court will force Democrats to get rid of the filibuster.

\Trump supporters have a special type of stupid. That is what TDS does to Trump supporters. It makes them stupid.

Forum List

Back