Democrats are freaking out Kanye West left the plantation so Twitter locked him out of his account

• Banned

Democrats are freaking out! One of there ghetto spreading creations has left the plantation! And has a following. They are freaking out! They must shut his voice down!
he has been locked out of his platform.
sad
It figures. Those on the Left really ARE dumbshits, aren't they?
Just wait until the election when they erase how democrats cheated to win.

Democrats are freaking out! One of there ghetto spreading creations has left the plantation! And has a following. They are freaking out! They must shut his voice down!
sad
The plantation exist only in yer head. This republican is now claiming to be Moses, before that God, I guess he downgraded after running for president.

Kanye is a real winner and a republican and acts just like Trump what a golden opportunity for Republicans..

sad
The plantation exist only in yer head. This republican is now claiming to be Moses, before that God, I guess he downgraded after running for president.
Ohhh if there was no plantation why shut down his speech

sad

No Plantation
No Deep State
No coup attempt

Your bubble truly is not serving you well.

By the way......in case you were wondering....this is why Twitter temporarily locked his account....

"The platform removed Kanye's [Randall] Forbes Tweet because it revealed private information and Ye's account has since been temporarily locked -- In the contact listing, which listed Lane as "Randall Forbes", Kanye shared the businessman's phone number, as he called him a "white supremacist". "

Now as I support most artists who have a contract dispute with major labels about owning the masters -- people like Sam Cooke all the way up to Michael Jackson and Prince caught hell from major media conglomerates because they had the audacity to want to own their masters...this was what Kanye was ranting about -- had ZERO TO DO with Democrats or plantations......

What I do find interesting is why Kanye (a guy who doesn't believe white supremacy is a thing) is calling someone a white supremacist

sad

They were smart enough to know that the free flow of information would destroy them.
So once the Keepers of the Keys lost control of the information flow they knew to create a new choke point that they could control
It's literally life or death to them.

By the way......in case you were wondering....this is why Twitter temporarily locked his account....

"The platform removed Kanye's [Randall] Forbes Tweet because it revealed private information and Ye's account has since been temporarily locked -- In the contact listing, which listed Lane as "Randall Forbes", Kanye shared the businessman's phone number, as he called him a "white supremacist". "

Now as I support most artists who have a contract dispute with major labels about owning the masters -- people like Sam Cooke all the way up to Michael Jackson and Prince caught hell from major media conglomerates because they had the audacity to want to own their masters...this was what Kanye was ranting about -- had ZERO TO DO with Democrats or plantations......

What I do find interesting is why Kanye (a guy who doesn't believe white supremacy is a thing) is calling someone a white supremacist
More sources

sad

They were smart enough to know that the free flow of information would destroy them.
So once the Keepers of the Keys lost control of the information flow they knew to create a new choke point that they could control
It's literally life or death to them.
Either have government nationalize Twitter and Facebook as a public commodity -- or not...

Twitter is not constrained by free speech laws -- the government is.....

But here is the catch....after you have government nationalize Twitter -- don't ever whine to me about "free markets" ...ok?

Forum List

Back