Democrats are freaking out Kanye West left the plantation so Twitter locked him out of his account

Democrats are freaking out! One of there ghetto spreading creations has left the plantation! And has a following. They are freaking out! They must shut his voice down!
he has been locked out of his platform.
sad
It figures. Those on the Left really ARE dumbshits, aren't they?

They were smart enough to know that the free flow of information would destroy them.
So once the Keepers of the Keys lost control of the information flow they knew to create a new choke point that they could control
It's literally life or death to them.
Either have government nationalize Twitter and Facebook as a public commodity -- or not...

Twitter is not constrained by free speech laws -- the government is.....

But here is the catch....after you have government nationalize Twitter -- don't ever whine to me about "free markets" ...ok?
So now your ok with no blacks allowed?

I wonder if he still feels that George Bush doesn't care about black people...

Fairly certain he corrected that statement.
Nope, he hasn't...he just memory-holed it just like you republicans did Bush's entire 8 years...
George Bush is a Democrat so no he doesn’t care for black people.
If that is the fantasy you want to tell yourself to make his presidency go away...

But question...what fantasies do you tell yourself to explain away the fact that the last 4 people republicans nominated to be president are all people you folks claim to hate....AFTER THE FACT?
_006.gop.0(117).jpg

What fantasies do you tell yourself to explain away that you once said this woman was the next Reagan and this other guy was going to be the next Senator from Ohio??
_006.gop.0(137).jpg_006.gop.0(139).jpg

Nope, he hasn't...he just memory-holed it just like you republicans did Bush's entire 8 years...

Barack Hussein did call Kanye a "jackass" a couple of times - But BO for sure didn't care about black people.
Obama didn't care about black people -- while simultaneously being the leader of the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam and the most anti-white racist in the history of the US...

How is the weather in that delusional dimension you call home??

Hmm

He did apologize to Bush and Bush forgave him.

so.
So memory hole it is...got it...

So, you are against the idea that I know and understand what transpired?
Why?

Barack Hussein did call Kanye a "jackass" a couple of times - But BO for sure didn't care about black people.
Obama didn't care about black people -- while simultaneously being the leader of the Black Panthers, Nation of Islam and the most anti-white racist in the history of the US...

It's rainy.

Did George Bush shut down his speech?
He is forbidden by the constitution to do so...

Twitter is not...

Have you read the constitution before??

Have you read Section 230 of the Communications Act? Is Twitter a platform or a publisher? They claimed they were a platform and therefore insulated from liability, yet they're acting like a publisher...odd.

He didn't care about Black People - of course he didn't care about White people either.
He cared about himself.

He was not the leader of The Black Panthers.
He was not the leader of the Nation of Islam.

He was what I termed - Islamathetic as in totally sympathetic to Islam and as sympathetic as he could openly be to partnering with Radical Islam ( as in The Muslim Brotherhood).

Did George Bush shut down his speech?
He is forbidden by the constitution to do so...

Twitter is not...

Have you read the constitution before??

Have you read Section 230 of the Communications Act? Is Twitter a platform or a publisher? They claimed they were a platform and therefore insulated from liability, yet they're acting like a publisher...odd.
Amen

Forum List

Back