Democrats Are Extraordinarily United Behind Biden

I'm an independent. I haven't met too many that support Biden or Trump. Further, they find the behavior of the Democrats revolting. I wonder why that is. More importantly, it is past time that the Democrats wonder why that is.
when you have a so called independent who is suddenly loving trump or biden....chances are they aint no independent.....

Wrong. That would describe many Libertarians, Independents have open minds and evaluate how they vote by listening, reading and discussing the pros and cons of candidates and policies.
bullshit....independents have problems with both parties thats why they are independents.....how would you a die hard democrat know anything about what an independent is anyhow?....

I voted for many Republican Politicians and many Democrats. I vote for the person rather than the party. This is what it means to be an Indy. You seem to defacto defend the Party of the Rump but will condemn the Democrats at will. That tells me that you are a Party of the Rump, not an indy like many of us are. As usual, you are lying. But it's what we expect from the Party of the Rump.
a real "indy" is someone who cant stand either party and tells one that....thats what it means to be an independent....and if you are going to comment on what you think i have said try reading what i have posted in the past before you comment.....show me were i have ever said anything nice about trump or the fucking republicans....unlike you who defends the democrats in many of your posts i dont have posts around here sucking a parties ass like you do...independent my ass....

As I stated above, " Independents have open minds and evaluate how they vote by listening, reading and discussing the pros and cons of candidates and policies."

I'm an independent. I haven't met too many that support Biden or Trump. Further, they find the behavior of the Democrats revolting. I wonder why that is. More importantly, it is past time that the Democrats wonder why that is.
when you have a so called independent who is suddenly loving trump or biden....chances are they aint no independent.....

Wrong. That would describe many Libertarians, Independents have open minds and evaluate how they vote by listening, reading and discussing the pros and cons of candidates and policies.
bullshit....independents have problems with both parties thats why they are independents.....how would you a die hard democrat know anything about what an independent is anyhow?....

I voted for many Republican Politicians and many Democrats. I vote for the person rather than the party. This is what it means to be an Indy. You seem to defacto defend the Party of the Rump but will condemn the Democrats at will. That tells me that you are a Party of the Rump, not an indy like many of us are. As usual, you are lying. But it's what we expect from the Party of the Rump.
a real "indy" is someone who cant stand either party and tells one that....thats what it means to be an independent....and if you are going to comment on what you think i have said try reading what i have posted in the past before you comment.....show me were i have ever said anything nice about trump or the fucking republicans....unlike you who defends the democrats in many of your posts i dont have posts around here sucking a parties ass like you do...independent my ass....

As I stated above, " Independents have open minds and evaluate how they vote by listening, reading and discussing the pros and cons of candidates and policies."
and as i said above an independent is an independent because the politicians of both parties make them hate todays parties and if one of them vote for trump or biden they are either republicans or democrats.....joe biden is one of the Washington lifers who helped make many democrats independent....

Let's be honest here, Kiddies! The Democratic Party is now controlled by the far left fringe and the policies that THEY are demanding are not what most Americans want! You need Joe Biden as your candidate to hide what it is that you're really after!

You post opinions on what others think, that is ludicrous. You can't even define what "far left fringe" policies are.

For the Record, I'm a Democrat and I know many many Democrats and very few are far left, and I can't think of anyone of my acquaintance that holds opinions on policy that are on the idiot fringe. However, I can point to dozens of members who post here who are on idiot fringe, and they all claim to be conservatives - which they are not!
Do you believe in "defunding" the Police?
Do you believe in the "Green New Deal"?
Do you believe in "open borders"?
Do you believe in higher taxes?
Do you believe in universal healthcare for all including illegals?

I never cared who is the president I don5 adhere to a party. But I will try my best 5o out trump.

The Democratic Party had the ability to identify issues but chose not to. They have engaged in this type of bullshit for 8 years now. That makes them pretty damn useless. The public is aware of that.
I'm not looking for a president that will tell me how he's going to revolutionize government, cut taxes, spend gigantic amounts of money, while reducing the deficit, and turn water into wine. We heard all this before. I just want a president that will actually manage the executive branch of government, can put together two coherent sentences, that will restore some semblance of morality and dignity to the presidency, has the ability to say "I'm Sorry", and who realizes that stirring up hatred is not the best way to lead the country. And it would help if he didn't have a Twitter account and wasn't a pussy grabber.

I think Biden will fulfill those qualifications.

Last edited:
I never cared who is the president I don5 adhere to a party. But I will try my best 5o out trump.

So you do care....or else you're just some confused dumbass.
Far from it....a dumbass are those that follow a lying clown. I'll vote his ass out and smash his racist base for good.
It is 2020 we don't need white supremacists.

And yet you give Rump free passes. Newsflash: You are a Party of the Rumpster. November is coming for retribution.

Listen very carefully. I'm a liberal not a neoliberal. I can see through your bullshit.

I see through yours as well. You are a Party of the Rump. Enjoy it now but it's going to get very tough in the very near future.

I didn't vote for Trump. I'm not voting for him again. I"m just not voting for a Democrat either. You can't manage to identify or discuss policy which renders the Democratic Party the party of nonsense. Fix that shit.

You jump in on trying to pile on Biden yet you won't vote for Rump either? Where is your outrage when Rump does something unforgivable.

If everything is an outrage then nothing is.
Generation Offended.

‘Nate Cohn: “Over all, voters in the battleground states who said Bernie Sanders was their top choice for president said they backed Mr. Biden over President Trump, 87% to 4%. If there was a Bernie-or-Bust movement, it has either faded with the conclusion of the Democratic race, or it never existed in serious numbers in the battleground states.”

“Mr. Biden commands even more significant support from voters who supported Elizabeth Warren in the primary. The Democrats who said she was their top choice to be the Democratic nominee backed Mr. Biden over Mr. Trump by a staggering margin of 96% to 0% — even wider than Mr. Biden’s 96-1 lead among those who said he was their top choice in the Democratic primary.”’

Democrats are also extraordinarily united in their opposition to Trump.
Bernie was my first choice. So much for that, now tRump must go. I'd be united behind Vermin Supreme if he was all there was besides tRump.
so it doesnt matter to you if the choice was worse than trump?...

Jack the Ripper would be an improvement over Rump.
people with your mindset are part of the problem.....let your hate take over your reasoning........

Have you even read you party of the rumpers posts? Have you even paid attention to ANY Rump so called speeches? Only a hard core Party of the Rumper is buying what you are trying to sell. Rump is a cancerous growth and the sooner we get rid of him, the sooner you cancer cells go with him.

Let's be honest here, Kiddies! The Democratic Party is now controlled by the far left fringe and the policies that THEY are demanding are not what most Americans want! You need Joe Biden as your candidate to hide what it is that you're really after!

You post opinions on what others think, that is ludicrous. You can't even define what "far left fringe" policies are.

For the Record, I'm a Democrat and I know many many Democrats and very few are far left, and I can't think of anyone of my acquaintance that holds opinions on policy that are on the idiot fringe. However, I can point to dozens of members who post here who are on idiot fringe, and they all claim to be conservatives - which they are not!
Do you believe in "defunding" the Police?
Do you believe in the "Green New Deal"?
Do you believe in "open borders"?
Do you believe in higher taxes?
Do you believe in universal healthcare for all including illegals?

Do you believe in "defunding" the Police? Party of the Rumpers are getting a lot of mileage out of this one. Except it's a lie. What the various cities are doing is trying to UnMilitarize their Police forces. For the cost of one APC and operation, that pays for a lot of alternative methods including putting on more cops with better training.

Do you believe in the "Green New Deal"? If you bothered to read it instead of going by what Hannity spews you would find that there are some short term and long term things in there we MUST do. Some may not happen for the next hundred years but if you don't do the short term ones, there won't BE a hundred years.

Do you believe in "open borders"? Give this a friggin break. Neither the Dems nor the Reps or most of the Indies support this crap. And there are methods to stop the majority of the Illegals from coming in but primarily, that's through cleaning up the methods to get people that overstay their
Visas and Work Permits. Knowing you, you may go for the old USSR method of having a GRU person follow all of these people and be ready to arrest them (or worse) on a moments notice. That might work in a Fascist or Totalitarian setting, but this is America, dammit. But we need to get a handle on that first before we start screaming like you do. And who is in charge of cleaning it up right now? You guessed it, Rump.

Do you believe in higher taxes? Taxes for whom, the Rich? Even the bailouts favored the Rich heavily. Taxes on the Rich and bailouts have taken the US nearer to Bankruptzy than ever before. And it HAS to be paid back. Am I favor of higher taxes, YES, if it means taking the US back to a greater time long before you party of the rumpsters. The Government borrowed it on our behalf. Either we pay it back or we have the US file for Bankruptsy. And the implications of that are beyond imagining.

Do you believe in universal healthcare for all including illegals? Do I believe in Universal Healthcare? Please keep your hate and scare tactics confined to one subject. Yes, I want it just like all the other Western Nations have. But we can do a better job. In a way, I am under a universal health care like almost everyone over the age of 64 is. And it ain't free either. We pay every month for it. From 2017 until now, I pay 144 a month for it. And that also means I need a supplemental to pay for the rest. America as the absolute best potential health care in the World but if you can't afford to pay for it then there is a good chance you may end up losing the House you worked so hard for in the past. America can do things BETTER than most of the rest of the world once we put our minds to get it done. And this has little to do with Illegals. You just throw that in to throw BS into the Ball Game.

Okay, I answered your question. File it without reading it so you can come back at a later time and scream that we didn't answer your questions. I'll wait.

‘Nate Cohn: “Over all, voters in the battleground states who said Bernie Sanders was their top choice for president said they backed Mr. Biden over President Trump, 87% to 4%. If there was a Bernie-or-Bust movement, it has either faded with the conclusion of the Democratic race, or it never existed in serious numbers in the battleground states.”

“Mr. Biden commands even more significant support from voters who supported Elizabeth Warren in the primary. The Democrats who said she was their top choice to be the Democratic nominee backed Mr. Biden over Mr. Trump by a staggering margin of 96% to 0% — even wider than Mr. Biden’s 96-1 lead among those who said he was their top choice in the Democratic primary.”’

Bernie was my first choice. So much for that, now tRump must go. I'd be united behind Vermin Supreme if he was all there was besides tRump.

people with your mindset are part of the problem.....let your hate take over your reasoning........

Have you even read you party of the rumpers posts? Have you even paid attention to ANY Rump so called speeches? Only a hard core Party of the Rumper is buying what you are trying to sell. Rump is a cancerous growth and the sooner we get rid of him, the sooner you cancer cells go with him.
i dont love the guy like you do hunt.....i pay as little attention to these assholes as possible.....and by saying what you said about jack the ripper tells me you are letting hate for a guy cloud your judgement.....when people like you disappear things will calm down a lot....

i dont love the guy like you do hunt.....i pay as little attention to these assholes as possible.....and by saying what you said about jack the ripper tells me you are letting hate for a guy cloud your judgement.....when people like you disappear things will calm down a lot....
You and your ilk ignoring the damage his behaviors are doing is the problem, not we who are pointing it out.

You and your ilk ignoring the damage his behaviors are doing is the problem, not we who are pointing it out.
my ilk?....who would that be?....

Go ahead and vote against your country, it's your right.
My country? Don't make me laugh. My country was invaded and conquered centuries ago. This is your country. Problem is you guys keep finding new ways to fuck it up. So yeah, I intend to vote for Biden and hopefully that clown in the White House gets his walking papers. He is a danger to your country. Its sad you don't realize it.

And yet you give Rump free passes. Newsflash: You are a Party of the Rumpster. November is coming for retribution.

Listen very carefully. I'm a liberal not a neoliberal. I can see through your bullshit.

I see through yours as well. You are a Party of the Rump. Enjoy it now but it's going to get very tough in the very near future.

I didn't vote for Trump. I'm not voting for him again. I"m just not voting for a Democrat either. You can't manage to identify or discuss policy which renders the Democratic Party the party of nonsense. Fix that shit.

The party of nonsense? Please explain that?

It's the inability to identify or discuss policy.

Go ahead and vote against your country, it's your right.
My country? Don't make me laugh. My country was invaded and conquered centuries ago. This is your country. Problem is you guys keep finding new ways to fuck it up. So yeah, I intend to vote for Biden and hopefully that clown in the White House gets his walking papers. He is a danger to your country. Its sad you don't realize it.
You view Africa as your country? Then why are you still here?

Biden is nothing more than a front man for the progressives! They know they can't get a Bernie Sanders socialist elected in this country so they're doing the next best thing! They're trying to get someone elected President who appears benign (like a senile Joe Biden!) but won't resist what it is that they want to do! He's nothing more than a modern day Trojan Horse!

You just can't stand it that Biden is an old time Statesman who will work with all sides except for you party of the Rumpsters whom no one can work with.

That is funny.

You've read some of his dumbshit promises as of late ?

Best of luck.

You put him in the WH and you've given the keys to the far left.

Have a great time.

Forum List

Back