Democrats Are Extraordinarily United Behind Biden

old IF you were proud of your grades why not show them You think Trump wouldn't like everyone praising him for his Summa Cum Laude? The man is a sneak a cheat and a crook AND If his taxes proved his honesty why wouldn't he show them ?? Surely old an honest poster such as yourself can add 1+1 and come up with 2

old IF you were proud of your grades why not show them You think Trump wouldn't like everyone praising him for his Summa Cum Laude? The man is a sneak a cheat and a crook AND If his taxes proved his honesty why wouldn't he show them ?? Surely old an honest poster such as yourself can add 1+1 and come up with 2
For the same reasons Barack Obama never released his college transcripts? Trump's life wasn't built upon his accomplishments at the Wharton School...Obama's ENTIRE life was built upon his college accomplishments at Harvard! Does that make Obama a sneak and a cheat because he doesn't want us to look too closely at his college years either?

Democrats are not "extraordinarily united behind Biden". Obviously. It's not hard to find progressives who are pretty pissed off, just as Trumpsters would have been if he had lost the 2016 nomination.

So, to no surprise, we'll see the parties once again acting similarly: Many will come out anyway, to vote against Trump, just as many came out mostly to vote against Hillary.

I know the two ends like to pretend they don't see how similar they are, and that only makes this bullshit more ridiculous.

OLD why not go back into the archives and see what grades trump got ?? See why Kelly called him the dumbest ass he ever taught ? Put the rumors to rest?? And then do the same with the slimebags taxes that' he's afraid to show , but he'll let the gov't waste millions and much time investigating what the SC said they could have

For the same reasons Barack Obama never released his college transcripts? Trump's life wasn't built upon his accomplishments at the Wharton School...Obama's ENTIRE life was built upon his college accomplishments at Harvard! Does that make Obama a sneak and a cheat because he doesn't want us to look too closely at his college years either?
Were his grades ever in doubt?? Did ANY professor ever call him a dumb swine? And Harvard? You think they take anyone??? And it's mine and many others belief that Trumps cheating father paid big time to get dump in and out of school

OLD a shame you couldn't get a hint as to what scum trump was and is by him saying Obama wasn't a citizen He outright lied but his deplorables believed him

And OLD just an aside IF you really live in sunny Florida be careful ,,300,000 cases overall ,hospitals filling up
Calling Fla the epicenter of the virus...I'm in Lauderdale for the winters but don't know about next year

Go ahead and vote against your country, it's your right.
My country? Don't make me laugh. My country was invaded and conquered centuries ago. This is your country. Problem is you guys keep finding new ways to fuck it up. So yeah, I intend to vote for Biden and hopefully that clown in the White House gets his walking papers. He is a danger to your country. Its sad you don't realize it.
so one white old clown replaces another old white clown.....not much difference....

The difference is, If Biden does half the crap that Rump has I am sure that a Republican Controlled Senate will vote to have him removed. And include witnesses.
he will probably get as much bullshit thrown at him from the right as the left threw at trump...his little time that he will have there will be pretty miserable....
Not likely. Most of the shit thrown at Trump is a result what he says, not what he actually does. Biden is not likely to spend half the night shooting out tweets about all the people he hates, nor will he be threaten governors who don't run their state the way he thinks they should, ignoring inconvenience facts, nor will he create an administration of people he can't work with.
yea sure.....his first term will be made miserable by the die hard republicans.....

Not Republicans but you mean the Party of the Rump. And their hero is going to be gone and dealt with by NY just to name one. After you abandoned the GOP and were so nasty about it, don't expect to be invited in when we bring it back on line as something we can all be proud of.
once again you talk about something you have no idea about.....i never abandoned the GOP since i was never a member......they are a plague on society just as the democrats are...

You are a party of rumper regardless.
something you cant prove....like always....why would i call the guy i love a big mouth asswipe?...your problem hunt is you just cant understand how someone can be against the shit you love and not be a "trumper".....maybe someday that tiny mind of yours will figure it out.....

I call it like I Sees'em. And you already tried to fool us all. It doesn't work all the time. So go ahead and deny not being a Rumpster. We will all believe anything you have to say (NOT) just like we are suppose to believe everything that Rump says.
like wise you aint no republican......no republican here seems to want to claim you as one.....so i guess we are even....

Because they aren't Republicans. They are Party of the Rumpsters and JBSers who lie out their ass. The GOP has been hijacked.
sorry you aint no republican.....you are a wannabe republican....you probably even voted for trump.....

Now why would I try and take your glory? You voted for him but now that he's about to go bust you deny voting for him. Sorry, but you Rumpsters aren't wanted back once we run our ilk out of town.
no you voted for him but then saw how people hated him so you are trying to convince everyone you didnt....it aint working....

Just keep making shit up to hide your real life. You are a Party of the Rumper and can't tell the truth and when you get bagged, it's someone else's fault.

I don't have time for you anymore.
im making shit up?.....you should talk mr phony republican....you are as left as they come....

My country? Don't make me laugh. My country was invaded and conquered centuries ago. This is your country. Problem is you guys keep finding new ways to fuck it up. So yeah, I intend to vote for Biden and hopefully that clown in the White House gets his walking papers. He is a danger to your country. Its sad you don't realize it.
so one white old clown replaces another old white clown.....not much difference....

The difference is, If Biden does half the crap that Rump has I am sure that a Republican Controlled Senate will vote to have him removed. And include witnesses.
he will probably get as much bullshit thrown at him from the right as the left threw at trump...his little time that he will have there will be pretty miserable....
Not likely. Most of the shit thrown at Trump is a result what he says, not what he actually does. Biden is not likely to spend half the night shooting out tweets about all the people he hates, nor will he be threaten governors who don't run their state the way he thinks they should, ignoring inconvenience facts, nor will he create an administration of people he can't work with.
yea sure.....his first term will be made miserable by the die hard republicans.....

Not Republicans but you mean the Party of the Rump. And their hero is going to be gone and dealt with by NY just to name one. After you abandoned the GOP and were so nasty about it, don't expect to be invited in when we bring it back on line as something we can all be proud of.
once again you talk about something you have no idea about.....i never abandoned the GOP since i was never a member......they are a plague on society just as the democrats are...

something you cant prove....like always....why would i call the guy i love a big mouth asswipe?...your problem hunt is you just cant understand how someone can be against the shit you love and not be a "trumper".....maybe someday that tiny mind of yours will figure it out.....

I call it like I Sees'em. And you already tried to fool us all. It doesn't work all the time. So go ahead and deny not being a Rumpster. We will all believe anything you have to say (NOT) just like we are suppose to believe everything that Rump says.
like wise you aint no republican......no republican here seems to want to claim you as one.....so i guess we are even....

Because they aren't Republicans. They are Party of the Rumpsters and JBSers who lie out their ass. The GOP has been hijacked.
sorry you aint no republican.....you are a wannabe republican....you probably even voted for trump.....

Now why would I try and take your glory? You voted for him but now that he's about to go bust you deny voting for him. Sorry, but you Rumpsters aren't wanted back once we run our ilk out of town.
no you voted for him but then saw how people hated him so you are trying to convince everyone you didnt....it aint working....

Just keep making shit up to hide your real life. You are a Party of the Rumper and can't tell the truth and when you get bagged, it's someone else's fault.

im making shit up?.....you should talk mr phony republican....you are as left as they come....

I think you need a vacation. Try the local Covid Ward. They could use a good laugh. Now, little puppy dog, it's time to clean up the gene pool. Have a nice day.

I think you need a vacation. Try the local Covid Ward. They could use a good laugh. Now, little puppy dog, it's time to clean up the gene pool. Have a nice day.
you said you did not have time for me anymore.....but then most phonies are like you.....say shit they cant back up....your democrat lefty buddies will be proud of you.....

Were his grades ever in doubt?? Did ANY professor ever call him a dumb swine? And Harvard? You think they take anyone??? And it's mine and many others belief that Trumps cheating father paid big time to get dump in and out of school
No, Harvard is EXTREMELY selective, Eddie! Which of course begs the question...how did someone whose grades at Occidental were not good and who didn't make the Dean's List at Columbia get accepted at Harvard Law School? How does that happen?

I see you've gone right back to claiming that a professor of Trump's called him dumb! Yet you can't produce a single quote of one doing so? Kind of unethical on your part...wouldn't you say, Eddie?

OLD a shame you couldn't get a hint as to what scum trump was and is by him saying Obama wasn't a citizen He outright lied but his deplorables believed him

The main reason behind the confusion about where Barack Obama was born was Barry gamed our educational system by claiming to have been born in another country. The "lie" was started by him all those years ago...long before he thought about getting into politics.

No, Harvard is EXTREMELY selective, Eddie! Which of course begs the question...how did someone whose grades at Occidental were not good and who didn't make the Dean's List at Columbia get accepted at Harvard Law School? How does that happen?

I see you've gone right back to claiming that a professor of Trump's called him dumb! Yet you can't produce a single quote of one doing so? Kind of unethical on your part...wouldn't you say, Eddie?
I'm not privy to how it happened old but I know his daddy couldn't buy his way in And having an idea of how trump has led his life I wouldn't put anything above him Bet you think his niece who wrote the book is a liar too ,that he didn't rip off his own family??

Democrats stand behind Biden because they know better then to stand in front of Biden...

Not all Democrats are pedophiles, they just turn a blind eye to pedophiles when they vote for Democrats. A "ridin with Biden" sign serves as a warning to watch that person around kids.

I'm not privy to how it happened old but I know his daddy couldn't buy his way in And having an idea of how trump has led his life I wouldn't put anything above him Bet you think his niece who wrote the book is a liar too ,that he didn't rip off his own family??
His niece's big claim is that Trump paid someone else to take his SAT's for him! His classmates at the military academy he attended have come out and said that was ridiculous! That when the SAT was administered that their teachers who knew them quite well handed out the test forms and would have spotted an outsider immediately! So what was Mary Trump's response to that? She says that she believes her unnamed sources! Do I think she's a liar? Yeah, I do...and not a very good one either! But she's selling a lot of books to people like you, Eddie...which was the whole point...right?

OLD Obama graduated MAGNA CUM LAUDE from Harvard law Think he paid his way??? He is 100x smarter than the slime in our WH now and 100x as honest And if republicans give the pos another 4 they surely have a death wish

You can make up anything bad about trump, write a book about it, and the useful idiots will buy it up and believe every word.

Democrats likely are. To win though you need the Independents.

Really? It seems a large number of Republicans who voted for Donald Trump in '16 have had enough, and will vote for VP Biden:

and,

The only hope The Donald has is voter suppression, and his effort to suppress the vote is to claim a vote by mail would be rigged to defeat him. I suspect he really believes this, when one tells the same lie over and over it can become reality in the brain of the liar.

Considering the behavior of Trump, the Governor of Georgia and other Republican Pols I have to wonder if their behavior in response to the Coronavirus is to suppress the vote and/or to keep from being held responsible as the economy caves.

Had there been a rapid Federal Response in early march, when all leaders on all levels of government ordered social distancing, closing bars and restaurants and masks in public there would be less infections, less deaths and ending this second wave which is becoming more virulent.

The empirical evidence in other countries where strict and nationwide restrictions worked is indicative of competent leadership at the top; here we have chaos in the White House and an absurd claim from the top that others are blamed. Trump and Pence along with other top leaders have abdicated their duty to protect the people.

Last edited:

Why do use left as a pejorative?

You can make up anything bad about trump, write a book about it, and the useful idiots will buy it up and believe every word.
Satan The pos Trump has a history of being a chiseler a cheat a general all around POS To believe that he is an unqualified POS now is no stretch of imagination

Forum List

Back