Democrats are destroying this country

longly

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2013
Democrats are destroying this country. I know you've heard that before but if you need any proof of it now, go grocery shopping and buy gas or look at your 401K. One person has caused the inflation we are experiencing, and one party, Joe Biden and the Democrat party. So please wake up, people, before it is too late.

I met a man yesterday at the doctor's office who said he believed the Democrats were doing it on purpose, and I'm beginning to think that might be true. I do know that there are imperialists in the Democratic Party. Imperialists believe they have the right to control and rule other people, which is many in the modern democrat party. Look at their plan to move all regulation of elections to the federal government; that is imperialist. That's unconstitutional, so it's not that hard to believe there are those in the Democratic Party that want to destroy the economy United States so that they can gain power. When Election Day comes, we have got to eliminate these people. Maybe if the Democrats spend some time on the back benches, they might develop a little more appreciation for the average American voter. The Republicans have their agenda, that's true, but it can't be worse than the democrats. At least it doesn't appear that the Republicans are willing to destroy the country to establish an empire. When Putin, back in the 2000s, eliminated the power of the republics of the Russian Federation by appointing the governors, I knew they were destined for dictatorship; please don't let it happen here for all our sakes.

Last edited:
1666287287977.png

Democrats are destroying this country. I know you've heard that before but if you need any proof of it now, go grocery shopping and buy gas or look at your 401K. One person has caused the inflation we are experiencing, and one party, Joe Biden and the Democrat party. So please wake up, people, before it is too late.

I met a man yesterday at the doctor's office who said he believed the Democrats were doing it on purpose, and I'm beginning to think that might be true. I do know that there are imperialists in the Democratic Party. Imperialists believe they have the right to control and rule other people, which is many in the modern democrat party. Look at their plan to move all regulation of elections to the federal government; that is imperialist. That's unconstitutional, so it's not that hard to believe there are those in the Democratic Party that want to destroy the economy United States so that they can gain power. When Election Day comes, we have got to eliminate these people. Maybe if the Democrats spend some time on the back benches, they might develop a little more appreciation for the average American voter. The Republicans have their agenda, that's true, but it can't be worse than the democrats. At least it doesn't appear that the Republicans are willing to destroy the country to establish an empire. When Putin, back in the 2000s, eliminated the power of the republics of the Russian Federation by appointing the governors, I knew they were destined for dictatorship; please don't let it happen here for all our sakes.
There is no democrat party

I met a man yesterday at the doctor's office who said he believed the Democrats were doing it on purpose, and I'm beginning to think that might be true. I do know that there are imperialists in the Democratic Party. Imperialists believe they have the right to control and rule other people, which is many in the modern democrat party. Look at their plan to move all regulation of elections to the federal government; that is imperialist. That's unconstitutional, so it's not that hard to believe there are those in the Democratic Party that want to destroy the economy United States so that they can gain power. When Election Day comes, we have got to eliminate these people. Maybe if the Democrats spend some time on the back benches, they might develop a little more appreciation for the average American voter. The Republicans have their agenda, that's true, but it can't be worse than the democrats. At least it doesn't appear that the Republicans are willing to destroy the country to establish their empire. When Putin, back in the 2000s, eliminated the power of the republics of the Russian Federation by appointing the governors, I knew they were destined for dictatorship; please don't let it happen here for all our sakes.
Inflation is far worse everywhere else in the world. If you think 2 years of no significant policies being passed by Biden is the cause of inflation, instead of over a decade of flooding fake money into the national and global economies and a years long global pandemic, then you probably think Herschel Walker could pass a 1st grade math test, too.

Repubs fucked shit up big the in 2020.

Katie Porter... Ever listen to her? If you haven't maybe this is your chance to become informed.

Inflation is far worse everywhere else in the world. If you think 2 years of no significant policies being passed by Biden is the cause of inflation, instead of over a decade of flooding fake money into the national and global economies and a years long global pandemic, then you probably think Herschel Walker could pass a 1st grade math test, too.
and you probably think JOe buydem isnt a senile old joke

I was going to say that we have all heard that already. I am awake and I will bet that I am way ahead of you.

I met a man yesterday at the doctor's office who said he believed the Democrats were doing it on purpose, and I'm beginning to think that might be true. I do know that there are imperialists in the Democratic Party. Imperialists believe they have the right to control and rule other people, which is many in the modern democrat party.
That does not seem to be the correct description of imperialism.

Your description is aristocracy.

Which is somewhat unavoidable in our evolution - most people are stupid, but the Democrats are not the smart ones.

Look at their plan to move all regulation of elections to the federal government; that is imperialist. That's unconstitutional, so it's not that hard to believe there are those in the Democratic Party that want to destroy the economy United States so that they can gain power. When Election Day comes, we have got to eliminate these people. Maybe if the Democrats spend some time on the back benches, they might develop a little more appreciation for the average American voter.
Very slim chance of "eliminating them from elected representation."

The Republicans have their agenda, that's true, but it can't be worse than the democrats. At least it doesn't appear that the Republicans are willing to destroy the country to establish an empire.
The problem is that the Three-part Separation Theory, that is the model for our government, is erroneous. It is because of that erroneousness that you describe the quest for a "(partisan) empire." The objective of the political game theory is to populate the three branches of government with ideologically aligned personnel - is that not correct?

Well, that is the error of the Three-part Separation Theory - it does not prevent the oligarchy contests, or properly guide the principles of the partisan ideologies. The partisan ideologies have been misguided by the quest to win elections by appeasing the grievances of inept people.

When Putin, back in the 2000s, eliminated the power of the republics of the Russian Federation by appointing the governors, I knew they were destined for dictatorship; please don't let it happen here for all our sakes.
You see, like most people you do not understand how things work.

The only thing that erroneous deployment of erroneous Three-part Separation Theory is that it prevents any one person from ascending to a dictatorship, but as I described previously, it does not prevent oligarchy; which always has a leader that appears to be a dictator.

Katie Porter... Ever listen to her? If you haven't maybe this is your chance to become informed.

Precisely, let us think about this for a moment.

Oil companies are refusing to drill or increase refining capacity.

Saudi Arabia has cut back OPEC production and is lobbying to join BRICS.

Corporations have continued to expand profit margins, corporate earnings are through the roof.

Biden has little that he can do about inflation when any action to reduce that inflation is opposed by congressional Republicans and the Senate, by the Oil and Gas companies, by Saudi Arabia, and by corporate America. And the FED is a one trick pony that has only one weapon in their arsenal.

You have to ask yourself. Why is this? For elected Republicans, it is about the mid-terms. Actually doing their job, providing relief to their constituents, is out of the question. Don't let Biden have any victories. I mean they can't even get on board with lowering the cost of Grandmaw's prescriptions. Half a dozen lawsuits to stop student loan debt relief.

The oil and gas companies. They see better terms with a Republican administration. Reduced environmental regulations, reduced safety requirements for workers, increased access to public lands at pennies on the dollar. Same for Saudi Arabia, the ability to indiscrimately kill vocal opponents, even on foreign soil. Unabated war against Yemen.

Corporations, same thing. They see a better deal with Republicans and will do nothing to help the country out in the meantime.

But like I said, we all need to thing about this. Oil and Gas Companies, Saudi Arabia, huge corporations--they want what is good for them, not what is good for US. Is it that difficult to understand. And if you want clear proof I am right look at the Repubican agenda if they do take a majority.

First off, a tax cut, like aways, mostly for the wealthy and the corporations. And quite honestly, that is the LAST thing we need in an inflationary environment. But they don't give a shit. Then it is eliminating environmental regulations and worker safety standards. Who gives a damn about little Johnny's asthma, cancer clusters, or boil water requirements. Then there is Social Security and Medicare--boy howdy out comes the cleavers, benefits will be chopped, the retirement age will balloon to something over 70, and you will have to take out a second mortgage to pay your Medicare Part B premium.

I mean it is time to wake up and smell the coffee. Since Biden has taken office, what have Republicans DONE FOR YOU? What? Anything? Hell no, NADA, ZIP, obstructionist that don't give two shits about you are this country. They only care about regaining power and serving their masters. This election should be a no-brainer.

Democrats are destroying this country. I know you've heard that before but if you need any proof of it now, go grocery shopping and buy gas or look at your 401K. One person has caused the inflation we are experiencing, and one party, Joe Biden and the Democrat party.
Please explain exactly how Joe Biden caused the inflation we are experiencing.

Forum List

Back